redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Listen here, we have previews for a reason you look at them and decide if you want to play this game or not, we are not interested in hearing about how bad lolis are or copypasta from Wikipedia with definitions of different definitions of subgenres of underage because it's all the same to us and it's literally your ass on the line, so do what you will. We are here to share games, not to tell people how to live their lives.

Do I believe the character is 18? Fuck no. But it ain't none of my business telling MrDots how to make his games or his followers what to play, and I expect you all to do the same.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
For version 0.0.1i, the content is quite a lot.
However, knowing this author and how he started with DMD.
He made updates for a long time, released useless achievements.
He gave the game a bunch of tags that his patreons never saw.
He was in first place in the Partheon itself.
I hope this game does not turn into another squeeze of money. For this, f95 already has AWAM.
I feel like we should look at how Melody was handled since that game gave us better pacing and story without it feeling like it dragged on for so long. With DMD, it just feels like we're getting more content just because and the game itself no longer feels like a good game, but Melody felt right, and I feel like this game is gonna go more the Melody route then the DMD route.

• Love
Reactions: Blayo and Rythan25

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
ive already seen ppl in discord channels joking about sending a twitter to machete about it sooooo use your best judgement here my man
I will say, out of everything in this game, the fact one of the girls fathers was Danny Trejo was a great surprise I did not see coming.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I'm a little bit confused is MC and MC sister blood-related or not I have incest enabled by the way.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
If you disable the Music Player, the black background does not go away.

Doa666

Mar 8, 2020
It seems every time there's a sex scene it goes black and you can just read what they're saying...is that because it's a first version or a glitch?...great story so far.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I like the reference to Melody. The girls' expressions are very much Melody. A nice complicated story with a bit of fun thrown in.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Same father, different mothers, so no real mother-son incest in the blood-related sense.
But since the half-sisters mother was his mother for a few years in a social family sense, it has still an incest feeling for me.
I really, really hope there will be a potential harem in the game, so many hot women already in version 0.0.1

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Glad there will be no NTR. What about sharing?
Just started playing, and first thing Nicky says when you mention a threesome is : you and another guy

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Ok, there REALLY needs to be an option to turn off the sound effects associated with with the doughnuts and the peeping tom.

that shit gets fucking annoying quick!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
is this Georgia from DMD cause she looks different. Honestly I don't even know why I though that maybe because it the same dev. Giorgia.PNG

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes