ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
MrDots is worthy of a LOT of respect. It's a damn shame he only has ~4k subscribers (across P & S) and megascammers like DC have ~29k!!! It's unbelievable how much MrDots delivered over the past few years especially when compared to DC who delivered literally NOTHING (on his promises) for what will be 3 years on this upcoming 14-Feb.

And yet MrDots gets 4k subs and DC gets 29k (who paid out over $2 mil. over the past ~3 years for NOTHING). It's outrageous.

Similar problem with other famous scammers (e.g. ICSTOR) who failed to deliver what was promised and yet they cashed in a lot more than MrDots.

It feels DEEPLY DEEPLY wrong.
you are right,MrDots worth more ,but who is DC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
my old saves are not loading... getting that can't find a place to stop rolling back to message like you get when the code changes in a game... I reload my ch. 2 save and speed run through with the walkthrough and the only girl options I have are Nicole and Connie???? How is that possible? I had max available points on soooo many girls and that's what I get?

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Wish somebody would have uploaded to Gofile so I could have played this tonight. Now I have to wait until after work tomorrow. :(

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
GG. Congrats dev. Always nice to see a rare dev that actually finishes games in this industry. Hope the next game is more fully incest focused with a bunch of family characters and not so many side chicks tbh, this one never really caught me but the quality was still good of course. Either way, goodluck.

Last edited:

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
my old saves are not loading... getting that can't find a place to stop rolling back to message like you get when the code changes in a game... I reload my ch. 2 save and speed run through with the walkthrough and the only girl options I have are Nicole and Connie???? How is that possible? I had max available points on soooo many girls and that's what I get?
I'm in the same situation as you. Only Nicole and Connie available. Furthermore i have the walkthrough enabled and i couldn't find the feature that tells you how many points you require to get each girl’s endings. I'm confused.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Thank you Mr Dots and the team for all your hard work over the last few years. This was a great game and I enjoyed every update. I understand that Sunshine Love has some flaws (particularly in the writing department), but what you guys excel at is consistency with the updates (which is super undervalued) and the quality of the renders/women.

This was a fantastic game and you guys should be proud. I can't wait to see what game you have next in mind!
Merry Christmas!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
MrDots is worthy of a LOT of respect. It's a damn shame he only has ~4k subscribers (across P & S) and megascammers like DC have ~29k!!! It's unbelievable how much MrDots delivered over the past few years especially when compared to DC who delivered literally NOTHING (on his promises) for what will be 3 years on this upcoming 14-Feb.

And yet MrDots gets 4k subs and DC gets 29k (who paid out over $2 mil. over the past ~3 years for NOTHING). It's outrageous.

Similar problem with other famous scammers (e.g. ICSTOR) who failed to deliver what was promised and yet they cashed in a lot more than MrDots.

It feels DEEPLY DEEPLY wrong.
Mr Dots was on the upswing during Melody's halfway point, but he decided to bring back DmD with extra helping of Dee being into BBC and it cost him supporters... I left as soon as DmD chapter 3 began, and people kept clamoring for him to honor a stupid list from when that game first started, while ignoring the fact that what made it famous wasnt that content, but what he was doing with it in Ch1 and Ch2, a vanilla romance story about dad and daughter sprinkled with harem.

Sunshine Love has been my favorite Mr Dots game to date, and even that didnt make me support him again due to being conflicted if crappy sharing with BBC was going to rear its ugly head in this one. Also the fact that DmD was still going on during the development of this one, and I felt any money I supported would also go to promoting content I am against...

Going forward with his new games, and now that DmD has been put to rest I will see if I consider supporting him again, as he and his team are pretty hard working, that was never the issue for me.

Jul 2, 2021
Hey everyone, we are aware of issues with the Shortcake ending when Incest is not enabled. We have fixed it and will be posting an updated file as soon as we can. In the mean time, here is an update .rpy file that you will need to copy into your "Sunshine-Love-CH3\game" folder as a temporary fix to the issue. Keep in mind that I do not know how this will work with the modded versions of our game, so keep that in mind.Thanks

Last edited:

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Congrats on the completion of yet another game MrDots. The dedication of this team is insane. Out of all VN authors i have checked out, MrDots has got to be one of the fastest out there to put out new content and their games are of a pretty decent size as well, and all of the branching paths in them are a nice touch. 20 possible endings in this one is going to take some time for me to get through for sure. Certainly looking forward to their next project, whatever it may be

Reactions: Degen Man

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
If what you want is to read a lot of boring text, the Bible is a little less boring.
Is there any incest there? I can do with fucking family, but all the other things in the bible might be too taboo for me.

Like this turn water into wine seems like an excuse to go full alcoholic. "just having some good water", yeah my ass.

And the whole walking over water pretty sure the guy was doing acids.

PS. Yes, nothing is sacred to me and I will joke about everything. Well, except hurting puppies. I am not THAT evil.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I'm in the same situation as you. Only Nicole and Connie available. Furthermore i have the walkthrough enabled and i couldn't find the feature that tells you how many points you require to get each girl’s endings. I'm confused.
my other playthrough where I focused only on the sister and the cousin worked fine... I still had to reload my ch. 2 save but it gave me the ending I was going for in that one.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
p
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: Ch. 3 v0.02i Extras

Download: MEGA

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.49330/post-11579614

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Walkthrough
    setattr(persistent, "v_walkthrough_locked", False)

# Peeping Tom Gallery
    setattr(persistent, "v_xray_locked", False)
    setattr(persistent, "v_xray_enabled", True)

if not v_pt_images is None:
        for week_images in v_pt_images:
            for i, image_alt in week_images:
                varname = "v_pt_image_index_" + i
                if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                    setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Doughnut Gallery
    if not v_rewards_min_digits is None:
        for who, digits in v_rewards_min_digits.items():
            i = 0
            while renpy.loadable("images/rewards/lewd gallery/" + who + "/lewd_" + who + "_" + str(i + 1) + ".jpg"):
                i += 1
                varname = 'v_rewards_' + who + '_' + str(i).zfill(digits)
                if getattr(persistent, varname) != True:
                    setattr(persistent, varname, True)

# Replay Gallery
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'w11eow_nicole_bedroom', 'w11eow_yuki_sex', 'w11eow_svet_sex',
        'w11eow_k_sex', 'w12sow_s_morning_sex', 'w12mow_tw_sex',
        'w12eow_c_sex', 'w12eow_ash_sex', 'w12eow_s_evening_sex'
    ]

for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        varname = 'replay_' + gallery_unlock_item
        if getattr(persistent, varname) != False:
            setattr(persistent, varname, False)