Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
As usual, absolutely outstanding work MrDots. Expected nothing else of course! Melody was the first game that actually made me become a Patron to any developer in this genre. Even though I also loved DmD.

Looking forward to see how this story develops and can't wait for June and the 0.02 update. Good luck with the development!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No problems lol, also ik the feel of too many Chrome tabs open at once lol
Acually I'm searching for a new game to play. So I check latest update page and open a bunch of f95 tab. I just noticed this one is from MrDots. I like Melody and DMD so I hope this game have the same quality.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
It should do being a MrDots game but since this is the first release we will see where it goes as more updates follow

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Mr Dots is known for his slow burn. If you want instant gratification your not familiar with how He works... As with all of his works he slowly increases the tempo. So if this not to your liking I suppose we won't be hearing from you. Or will you suck it up and actually invest some time to this game and be hooked like the rest of Us are .
ive already invested about 4 hours in it and it just left me frustrated and pissed i think thats long enof.
have fun paying them just to lick their toes.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
ive already invested about 4 hours in it and it just left me frustrated and pissed i think thats long enof.
have fun paying them just to lick their toes.
Sorry if this is not to your liking and I see that you tried so here is a game you might like though the REMASTERED Wicked Choices book 1, if you haven't already played it. Or if you played it some time ago, it has been completely revamped with an additional 4000 renders and 40k. of added text to the story.

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
OK, what is wrong with you? Why do you have to start whining about NTR out of the fucking blue? Who cares if you don't like it? At least go cry about it in a thread where there is a possibility of it happening and not in a fucking Mr Dots game. It has been said a million times in all of his 3 game threads that NTR is not gonna happen. Just give it a rest, please.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
OK, what is wrong with you? Why do you have to start whining about NTR out of the fucking blue? Who cares if you don't like it? At least go cry about it in a thread where there is a possibility of it happening and not in a fucking Mr Dots game. It has been said a million times in all of his 3 game threads that NTR is not gonna happen. Just give it a rest, please.
Alright dude jeez...I am sorry. Someone's quarantine isn't going on too well...looks like caught up with last of us 2 spoilers

Reactions: GodofKings
D

Deleted member 438965

This. Its obvious and predictable but not unwelcome I suppose. Little surfer loli is also your half sister. The setup is deafeningly loud. She doesn't know who her real father is, its all been kept very tight lipped her whole life just like Dad's divorce. Things were great with dad and Ashley then very suddenly they were very not ok. Dad knocked Ashley's sister up and lil surfer is the result.
Man you nailed.I guess that's the reason why the mc Stepmother left his dad.

Reactions: Brinto27
D

Deleted member 438965

I get you feeling dude we are all cucked since the day we are born in this society being cucked in games just make it worse

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Sorry if this is not to your liking and I see that you tried so here is a game you might like though the REMASTERED Wicked Choices book 1, if you haven't already played it. Or if you played it some time ago, it has been completely revamped with an additional 4000 renders and 40k. of added text to the story.
hmm i did play the first update a while back seemed a bit weird but promising.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This. Its obvious and predictable but not unwelcome I suppose. Little surfer loli is also your half sister. The setup is deafeningly loud. She doesn't know who her real father is, its all been kept very tight lipped her whole life just like Dad's divorce. Things were great with dad and Ashley then very suddenly they were very not ok. Dad knocked Ashley's sister up and lil surfer is the result.
I found it funny that if that ends being true your sisters are cousins and sisters of each other at the same time.

I usually prefer a pure brother/sister corruption (always keep it in the family), but this one actually is kinda fucked up and hilarious, please give me more sister-cousins, I don't mind.

I wonder if his current gf (not remembering the name sorry) is actually related to his mom. Afterwards, barely anything was said about her besides knowing that she died... unless she also left the father MC and he lied to him... What if they are real siblings? The plot thickens.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I found it funny that if that ends being true your sisters are cousins and sisters of each other at the same time.

I usually prefer a pure brother/sister corruption (always keep it in the family), but this one actually is kinda fucked up and hilarious, please give me more sister-cousins, I don't mind.

I wonder if his current gf (not remembering the name sorry) is actually related to his mom. Afterwards, barely anything was said about her besides knowing that she died... unless she also left the father MC and he lied to him... What if they are real siblings? The plot thickens.
I think Nicole is the name you are looking for.

3.50 star(s) 267 Votes