jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The ipatches are useless, as soon as you drop in a custom mod which uses config.label_overrides every chapter crashes due to how the hook in the ipatches is coded.
Also, there's an override assignment with labels that don't even exist in the game nor ipatches...
What you describe = mods useless

to be fair
ipatches work fine for me

Reactions: Bro9988

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
The ipatches are useless, as soon as you drop in a custom mod which uses config.label_overrides every chapter crashes due to how the hook in the ipatches is coded.
Also, there's an override assignment with labels that don't even exist in the game nor ipatches...
But game has ipatch implemented inside by creators.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all chs are pre-patched.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Yes, I know, They're pre-patched by the dev... but as soon as you drop something like UCD or URM into the game folder... it's over.

What you describe = mods useless
Wouldn't call something like URM useless, it's a heck of lot better coded than those ipatches...

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Yes, I know, They're pre-patched by the dev... but as soon as you drop something like UCD or URM into the game folder... it's over.

Wouldn't call something like URM useless, it's a heck of lot better coded than those ipatches...
...Doesn't sound like it when they don't even work, and the incest patches already included work perfectly fine as-is. :unsure:

-Mal

Reactions: jaw1986baby

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
What is this URM mod? I use Sancho's Mod myself.
It's a mod you can use on pretty much any renpy game, and don't have to wait for updates or make sure saves are compatible. It does hundreds more things than any other mod. There's a link in my signature, check it out and have a look. :)

Falter1993

Apr 10, 2022
This seems interesting, but I don't like NTR and neither would I like to be the one doing such a bad thing. Sometimes I watch a little bit of NTR if there's nothing similar without it. But if this game has some kind of work system to get money it would already be fun enough, and they could add some hot scenes with Nicole. I think I will try this if I don't find any other interesting incest game.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
This seems interesting, but I don't like NTR and neither would I like to be the one doing such a bad thing. Sometimes I watch a little bit of NTR if there's nothing similar without it. But if this game has some kind of work system to get money it would already be fun enough, and they could add some hot scenes with Nicole. I think I will try this if I don't find any other interesting incest game.
NTR? I don't think there is any NTR at all. I certainly can't recall any.

3.50 star(s) 272 Votes