marco90

May 12, 2018
so that is a real thing? I am from Europe. so there seems to be some cultural specific idiom at work here, which completely escapes me ^^

Reactions: GT999

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
We should get the option to break up with nicole in v0.4

However, during the new scenes in our next update (v.0.0.4), at some point you will be given two new options where you can either:
“Agree with her” (continue having an Open Relationship) OR you can “Break up” with Nicole.
The chance to officially end your long relationship with Nicole is an option that a lot of our supporters had asked us for, and something that we really should’ve included the first time around.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... Exactly what benefit does this open relationship now bring that we didn't have before? Cuckqueen? So some form of cucking planned down the road? Only instead of her cucking you, you cucking her?
Interesting how Hyperserver has been very quiet about this lately (we all know he's been pushing for it)....
well... first off i am busy in real life job at moment, but second i am just sick about repeating myself over and over again.
All what needs to be said, is already said.
And those who still think they have to read between the lines where's nothing to read -> well ... impossible to stop them each way.... Their fault when they lately get disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: compusavvy

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
sorry, what does it means by behave strangely? just an unmatch conversation or something significant? also, if we have to re-play with 0.0.3.1 doest we start just from beginning of ch 3 or it has to from the start?
in short: there are triggers you WILL miss (see spoiler below) and corrupt your savegames later on (depending what scenes/paths you are playing).
So we HIGHLY recommend to replay and just fastskip through!

EDIT:
To avoid any issues in future you need to REPLAY from start with version 0.3.1 or restart with version 0.4.0. (Saves AFTER a fresh restart with version 0.3.1 are fine to continue in 0.4.0 though)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

York24

Dec 10, 2017
IS the Subscribe star version going to be uploaded? Because that is the version that does not have to be patched, I believe.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
wait there is an incest patch? They directly become related but not like his father later on bringing the women home scenario? Can anyone hint about the patch, does it affect the beginning or something?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
so that is a real thing? I am from Europe. so there seems to be some cultural specific idiom at work here, which completely escapes me ^^
If that was for me...

*lol* Nah, I'm in Europe myself, but I'm usually listening to ACC on the web on Calgary's country station, Country 105 FM, which runs 16:00 to 20:00, or 8:00 to 12:00 local Canadian time. And usually the Mr. Dots update come at 21:00 / 13:00, or, as I said, one hour after the Number 1 plays...

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
wait there is an incest patch? They directly become related but not like his father later on bringing the women home scenario? Can anyone hint about the patch, does it affect the beginning or something?
there are 2 versions subscriberstar and patreon first one she is his half sister and patreon one she is his childhood friend as far as i know the difference is small but i never played the childhood friend version.

Reactions: AJSHR
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes