giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I find Mr.Dots games have been getting progressively more anemic and uninteresting. DMD was kind of kinky, Melody from the writing stand point was bland. And SL even with the incest vibe has so far been dull to read. Dots has alot of supporters so, I guess I'm in the minority. But, I think his narrative and content choices have become alot less interesting. The word boring comes to mind but I don't want to be rude.
In DMD, the couple Vanessa and MC are saturated, the DV has to make room for the MC to catch other girls. DV could even launch new characters.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Just a heads up. V 4.0 is still getting the header error upon extraction. In the past I have seen that same error but it never interfered with game play that I noticed.

Reactions: mikie

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I wish this dev would put a little energy into developing individual expressions for the character models. They all have nearly identical resting smiles.
It does fit their character(s) though. I mean they all read like the same bland character going on about mundane stuff so it makes sense they have the same face too. Kinda like they are all AI clones trying to imitate human beings but their template is very basic.

That would be a far more interesting plot too...

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
It does fit their character(s) though. I mean they all read like the same bland character going on about mundane stuff so it makes sense they have the same face too. Kinda like they are all AI clones trying to imitate human beings but their template is very basic.

That would be a far more interesting plot too...
lol So true but that has always been mrdots style.

Reactions: TommyTuba
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes