Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I find Mr.Dots games have been getting progressively more anemic and uninteresting. DMD was kind of kinky, Melody from the writing stand point was bland. And SL even with the incest vibe has so far been dull to read. Dots has alot of supporters so, I guess I'm in the minority. But, I think his narrative and content choices have become alot less interesting. The word boring comes to mind but I don't want to be rude.
Same fam. Mr Dots writes the most boring, bland simp MCs you can find in f95 outside of NTR focused games. The MC in this game literally looks like a polished ken doll, not a man. At this point even the renders cannot make up for such boring characters and story. I did not try the last update, but the update before this I just skipped through dialogue. Was so fucking boring.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Where is the patch notes? I look through the change log at #1 but see no mention of this.
Probably because you didn't read them....

Biiiiiiiiig paragraph all about it.

As mentioned in our post about Version 3.1 a couple of weeks back, in our previous update of the game you were given two choices during your
last phone call with Nicole:
“Don’t agree” or “Accept her decision”.
We have removed the “Don’t agree” option (staying in a relationship with Nicole). The dialogue that features in this scene will be you, the player,
automatically agreeing to be in an “Open Relationship” with Nicole (for now).
However, early on in this new update (the one you’re about to download and play), you will be given two new options where you can either:
“Agree with her” or “Break up with her”
Here’s what each of these decisions will mean for your future intentions with the girls in Sunshine Bay:
“Agree with her”
This means you will continue to date Nicole, however, you are also free to date other women over the summer.
It will also mean that at some point in the game, Nicole will start to take an interest in the women you’ve been dating,
and she’ll want to hear all about it from you!
For those of you looking to build a harem or date a few different girls at once, this is the recommended option.
“Break up with her”
This means that you will officially end your relationship with Nicole. You are free to date whoever you like, completely guilt-free!
For those of you looking to potentially have something serious with one (or maybe even more than one) of the girls in the game, this is the recommended option.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
Same fam. Mr Dots writes the most boring, bland simp MCs you can find in f95 outside of NTR focused games. The MC in this game literally looks like a polished ken doll, not a man. At this point even the renders cannot make up for such boring characters and story. I did not try the last update, but the update before this I just skipped through dialogue. Was so fucking boring.
So you played 2 updates, 1 which you skipped through and you form an opinion on the entire game? That makes sense.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
So, you skipped through the dialogue and didn't play the last update? Why are you still here if you don't like it and abandoned it last update? Maybe if you didn't skip the dialogue and read through the character development the story would make sense. Also, yet another person who uses that dumbass word "simp" and not actually know what it means. A "simp" is a person that pleases a woman in the hopes that she will sleep with him. Literally none of that has happened in this game. We know his internal dialogue and we know that he doesn't do things to help with the intent of sleeping with the girls in the game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
“Agree with her”
This means you will continue to date Nicole, however, you are also free to date other women over the summer.
It will also mean that at some point in the game, Nicole will start to take an interest in the women you’ve been dating,
and she’ll want to hear all about it from you!
She isn't a cuckqueen though.....

Reactions: Heten123

Trikus

May 31, 2020
A nice long update, there was a lot of work in this one. It feels like this update was longer than the last DMD update, but that could just be me. Vicky is really insatiable, I love it. And the open relationship stays. Great I look forward to those developments. That will be my main save going forward, though, I do have one on the break up path, since I know the devs are going to spread those donuts out on multiple paths. I can see the faithful path being fairly easy to patch in by a modder. I get what the devs intended though. Three paths is a lot of work and this update wouldn't have been this long if they had three paths to cover, along with multiple choices for other characters. That choice tree is really blossoming. The Peeping Tom and Donuts really help see everything the game has to offer. Those that wanted the break up path, are you happy now?

One small critique, it was clearly obvious that not all of the guests at the wedding were Gen 8 characters. Some looked low quality. It is most noticable at the pool. That said, the updates to Melody, Xianne and Sophia worked really well. Also, I guess this makes the perfect ending to Melody canon if she is able to take a private jet for her friend's wedding.

One last thing, Nicole getting turned on to the thought of MC and his Sister having sex is a great precursor to what will come later.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
She isn't a cuckqueen though.....
Sorry but you're wrong. Just checked the latest script rpa aaaaand..... fuck the spoiler: dev left a note stating explicitly she will slowly become a cuckqueen or CQ. So there y'all have it. Out in the open. QC-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeff Steel

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Sorry but you're wrong. Just checked the latest script rpa aaaaand..... fuck the spoiler: dev left a note stating explicitly she will slowly become a cuckqueen or CQ. So there y'all have it. Out in the open.
Kinda obvious with that opening to this chapter, and the after effects of the dream. Someone is getting turned out thinking about it.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
We have removed the “Don’t agree” option (staying in a relationship with Nicole). The dialogue that features in this scene will be you, the player,
automatically agreeing to be in an “Open Relationship” with Nicole (for now).
Does this mean that this path still come back later? By this move the dev just closed my RP and cheating playthroughs, so Im not exactly thrilled about this.

Always

Feb 11, 2019
This game brings me the impression that the dev is in autopilot. It's a complete lazyness from the beginning, when i played the first update i couldn't understand how a dev with fairly decent amount of support used practically the exact same models and facial expressions from Melody.

The writing it feels so cringe that sometimes i just have to skip it, with also a lot of unnecessarily lines of text with the characters's thoughts. I can't find a character that i care or like, at the beginning i kinda liked Vicky but now it feels rushed.

Suddencaramel

Aug 28, 2020
Ok so this game is beautifull and all, and the story is engaging, but I have been playing for hours and have'nt seen a single boob exept for that annoying girlfriend? Please tell me I can dump her ass soon.

Reactions: NukaCola

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ok so this game is beautifull and all, and the story is engaging, but I have been playing for hours and have'nt seen a single boob exept for that annoying girlfriend? Please tell me I can dump her ass soon.
Have you not been using the Peeping Tom feature? You should have seen plenty of boob before you even meet the MCs girlfriend.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
This game brings me the impression that the dev is in autopilot. It's a complete lazyness from the beginning, when i played the first update i couldn't understand how a dev with fairly decent amount of support used practically the exact same models and facial expressions from Melody.

The writing it feels so cringe that sometimes i just have to skip it, with also a lot of unnecessarily lines of text with the characters's thoughts. I can't find a character that i care or like, at the beginning i kinda liked Vicky but now it feels rushed.
Maybe it wouldn't feel rushed if you didn't skip the dialogue? Just a thought. Also, the models in this game are Genesis 8, I believe Melody and DMD use Genesis 3, so there is a massive increase in the models used.

• Angry
Reactions: Ceesko and Mr. Dom
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes