Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Looks like the next update he’ll be doing something with her
yeah unfortunately this is the only character in this game that does it for me. which is a shame because i love his renders, but hes def more into the massive tits models. Each game he does give some love to smaller tits, but its always a side character. *shrug* guess ill enjoy the 20% of each game i get and not complain.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
yeah unfortunately this is the only character in this game that does it for me. which is a shame because i love his renders, but hes def more into the massive tits models. Each game he does give some love to smaller tits, but its always a side character. *shrug* guess ill enjoy the 20% of each game i get and not complain.
Well lucky for you she’s probably the second most important character so you’ll see more of her I’m sure.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Well lucky for you she’s probably the second most important character so you’ll see more of her I’m sure.
yeah hopefully, and beggers cant be choosers, so i dont expect every part of every game will be my forte, but itd be nice if there were some other more uh, realistic body styles proportion wise in the game.

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020
yeah hopefully, and beggers cant be choosers, so i dont expect every part of every game will be my forte, but itd be nice if there were some other more uh, realistic body styles proportion wise in the game.
I like more realistic body styles as well. That’s why I prefer Vicky the most

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Sunshine Love [v0.0.4 Extras] Mr Dots Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.10 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 745 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 728 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes