Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
She will be.
Sorry but you're wrong. Just checked the latest script rpa aaaaand..... fuck the spoiler: dev left a note stating explicitly she will slowly become a cuckqueen or CQ. So there y'all have it. Out in the open. View attachment 920432
Like I said all along...maybe L0MBR0 missed my sarcasm and all Hyperserver's posts hahahaha.

But...according to those in the know....she isn't...won't...and never will be.....it was discussed and thrown out blah blah yadda yadda....

Why not just admit that in the godamn first place months ago when the shitstorm kicked up?. It was the only way the open relationship made sense.

Reactions: L0MBR0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But...according to those in the know.
To be fair, one guy did say that's how it was then a load of those that like to think they know what's going on chimed in saying the opposite.

Although these 2 options should have been in originally.

I adore Nicole and she's the one i'm aiming to end up with however the faithful route made no sense. He had a summer pass to do whatever he wants and the faithful route locked out the most fun part of the game.

Original choices should have been break up or open relationship for the summer.

Does this mean that this path still come back later? By this move the dev just closed my RP and cheating playthroughs, so Im not exactly thrilled about this.
No, these options are it. Leave her or open relationship.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This game brings me the impression that the dev is in autopilot. It's a complete lazyness from the beginning, when i played the first update i couldn't understand how a dev with fairly decent amount of support used practically the exact same models and facial expressions from Melody.

The writing it feels so cringe that sometimes i just have to skip it, with also a lot of unnecessarily lines of text with the characters's thoughts. I can't find a character that i care or like, at the beginning i kinda liked Vicky but now it feels rushed.
it is EXACTLY this style which brought Dots the patreons - and we like exactly that style. Just because a few over here (yes, a FEW - even a "huge" crowd raging over here is still a "few" compared to his supporters) try to find the bitter piece of salt in EVERY update (no matter what he would do). Mostly they want to rage about MrDots (Like skipping through, but then complaining that characters don't "make sense" or something like that, without even knowing about what they are talking).

So again: yes, you are right - the same kind of models, the same style of writing -> because WE LOVE that style and the story behind!

Motto: take it - or leave it.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i can choose to keep Nicole while still having sex with her on top of happily fooling around(and sharing) or dump her and happily fool around but with one less girl? Hmm... decisions, decisions.

I'll probably have multiple route saves(well i don't know about that anymore incase saves don't work again) so I'll just break up with her on my main playthrough and don't in later updates with my alt saves.

That said I'm one update behind i think. I might've been half way through the last update but got distracted by other games and now a new update appears. It happens a lot but that's the result when you play several games. Seeing as i have to start over anyway I'd say it's fine.

Reactions: genthrow

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
To be fair, one guy did say that's how it was then a load of those that like to think they know what's going on chimed in saying the opposite.
guess you talk about me XD
Although these 2 options should have been in originally.
Yes, you are right - this is the only "mistake" MrDots probably made, causing all this trouble the last weeks
Why not just admit that in the godamn first place months ago when the shitstorm kicked up?. It was the only way the open relationship made sense.
well - i always told that there is a good reason for open relationship.
I also told that characters can evolve and not everything is as it seems right now (twists)
I even dropped the possible CQ route.
And of course i will not tell every detail about the story in future (spoiler), but as people see right now: We don't lie. Just read what we say and don't interprete things between the lines.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I find Mr.Dots games have been getting progressively more anemic and uninteresting. DMD was kind of kinky, Melody from the writing stand point was bland. And SL even with the incest vibe has so far been dull to read. Dots has alot of supporters so, I guess I'm in the minority. But, I think his narrative and content choices have become alot less interesting. The word boring comes to mind but I don't want to be rude.
This is literally the first time ever I've made the weird move to reply to my own post.

I just played through the update. It's large and there's an unbelievble amount of action for that wussy MC. Sigh. Anyway, I quite enjoyed it. Been a long time since I played the previous version. It's a feel good game with feel good(well selected)music loops. A product with much higher visual and acustic standards than most other games on this site. And it looks to have more potential to hold my interest than Melody. Btw spoiler: my fav Melody character has a cameo in this update. If only Melody MC knew. He gets cucked! I couldn't stop it. Haha.

So, taking the edge off my above post, the game is still a little bland from the writing side, but an enjoyable experience all the same.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i am pretty happy with the update my main playthrough is a sister only romance path on that playthrough a nicole break up was nice too go through on the other hand i am also interested in going forward with some kind of harem path, and a girlfriend that is a cockqueen is always interesting too few vn like that around

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This is literally the first time ever I've made the weird move to reply to my own post.

I just played through the update. It's large and there's an unbelievble amount of action for that wussy MC. Sigh. Anyway, I quite enjoyed it. Been a long time since I played the previous version. It's a feel good game with feel good(well selected)music loops. A product with much higher visual and acustic standards than most other games on this site. And it looks to have more potential to hold my interest than Melody. Btw spoiler: my fav Melody character has a cameo in this update. If only Melody MC knew. He gets cucked! I couldn't stop it. Haha.

So, taking the edge off my above post, the game is still a little bland from the writing side, but an enjoyable experience all the same.
well - needs nuts to act like that to admit and revert a "mistake" - honestly appreciate your insight and hope you will have fun in further updates too

Reactions: Stylebender

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
... and a girlfriend that is a cockqueen is always interesting too few vn like that around
"a few"? I don't know any of them.
The closest would be WVM with Jamie, but Jamie isn't a real CQ, she wants MC to have sex with other women so that they are as happy as she is (kind of weird setup and really unbelievable unrealistic), while a true CQ gets OWN satisfaction by seeing others (which Nicole seems to change towards)

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
The closest would be WVM with Jamie, but Jamie isn't a real CQ, she wants MC to have sex with other women so that they are as happy as she is (kind of weird setup and really unbelievable unrealistic), while a true CQ gets OWN satisfaction by seeing others (which Nicole seems to change towards)
fetish locater has a real cuckqueen the eventual gf in that game

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
lets just say i was being nice lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Remember this post?
#3,042
" There won't be any cuckqueen or anything like that. "
No point believing him
yes, you are right, but you take that quote out of content.
That quote was said related to "automatic break up" (which of course would have made CQ impossible).
To complete break up was highly demanded and Mr Dots was at a point where he just wanted to take her out of the game. (Cancel open relation at all)
This has been changed (fortunately).

EDIT: So please - i appreciate quotes, but please don't rip them out of content

original post (partwise)
Just for information:
As the path of "open relationship" has been fully cancelled now, and you all got MrDots official statement, i may reveal what was planned and WHY we had that option of open relation.
But anyway:
This possible cuck queen path if off table right now.
There won't be any cuckqueen or anything like that.
no open relation = no CQ possile and therefore "off table"

Reactions: KiraJames

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The ending of the update was simply hilarious. The facial expressions that were so out of touch also added to it, but the last 3-4 render is just hilarious with the story :ROFLMAO: The last time I had a good laugh because of a Dots game was...yeah pretty much never, so that's a big plus regardless of my general criticism for the game.

• Haha
Reactions: DinoLaze
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes