Jul 13, 2018
does Nicole decision changes depending on what we do? or is she going to break up with MC in any path? I am doing 2 paths one where i reject Nicole open relationship bs , and another one where i accept the bs. Will she break up with MC in both paths? I kinda was liking Nicole until she suggested the open relationship bs

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Just a warning to everyone who wants incest enabled in this game, that Raminita's 0.0.4 posted on page 223 is the Patreon censored version, meaning there's no incest. The SubscribeStar uncensored v0.0.4 with incest option is posted on the front page.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Not a bad episode at all. I didn't pursue the young Asian woman so I don't know if I missed anything there.

I might also roll a quick spin with a different Nichole decision to see if anything different pops up.

For some reason, I continue to gravitate toward surfer step cousin and was hoping to push her a bit farther this episode. Maybe it's the freckled ginger bit or the innocence. I'm not sure. Soon, hopefully.

Nice seeing some of the folks from Melody. I definitely appreciate that.

The one big issue I had with this update was the kissing animations. Is it just me or do they look really off? Anyway, I'm looking forward to more.

Reactions: Reese286

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Fucking shit on a pogo stick!

I had to start from the beginning and find out that I am just a spineless spectator in accepting Nicole's proposal for an open relationship. I thought we would at least get an option to accept or break off.

The whole shitstorm about v 3.0 was about this decision and the most elegant dev asspull out of this was to deny players any choice in this matter?
Is this some kind of revenge for criticizing your bad and incompetent writing?

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
do the numbers on the patch have to be deleted?

Stylebender

Jul 11, 2020

I had to start from the beginning and find out that I am just a spineless spectator in accepting Nicole's proposal for an open relationship. I thought we would at least get an option to accept or break off.

The whole shitstorm about v 3.0 was about this decision and the most elegant dev asspull out of this was to deny players any choice in this matter?
?? You’re allowed to accept or break it off in this update.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe
Nov 4, 2018

There's no sharing tag or ntr tag,
So its probably more for the mc than it is the girl,
It does have a lesbian tag so for the girl it could just be other girls,
Calling it an open relationship could be the same as accepting a harem route,
There's no harem tag or cheating tag so it gets called open relationship.

Reactions: notBatman747

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018

before coming over here and start to rage, you probably should play the game and READ what's in there. You have the chance to break up in 0.4.0 content. (Even though i don't recommend to break up - but each their own)

Besides that, you should watch your language. And if the writing is that bad and incompetent, then why don't you just drop it and stop to play? Please go and search a game you like instead of raging over here.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
There's no sharing tag or ntr tag,
So its problem more for the mc than it is the girl,
It does have a lesbian tag so for the girl it could just be other girls,
Calling it an open relationship could be the same as accepting a harem route,
There's no harem tag or cheating tag so it gets called open relationship.
instead of speculating about tags (which weren't made by MrDots but some people over here) you should just listen what MrDots wrote in his letter:
In sum - Nicole will not get into other women and even less into other men. As it is revealed right now in code, and also mentioned several times over here, and last but not least even the ingame scenes point towards a new path: The Cuck Queen.
This means that she will not date others, but will be interested in MC's actions with other girls (knowing details) and maybe (just personal speculation) later on even want to take part as spectator.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Whats new? Bug fixes or more content?
content.
mr dots always does content patches - bugfix patches are rare and if at all (gamebreaking bugs) few days after content patch. All other bugs are collected and changed together with next content update

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes