MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sex with Vicky twice, once was remembering it since it was added after that update and then a quickie in this update, also two HJs with different characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I didn't expect Vicky to be so promiscuous and she is the least interesting to me since she includes a murderous father. Also turned her down the first time so didn't have the option the second time.

The first scene took place just after the call.

He tells his sister what the call was about and she tells him to continue with the date so he goes.

The sex wasn't shown there and then, it is shown just after he gets back to the hotel and he remembers what happened.
So even when he had sex it isn't shown as it happens but instead as a flashback/memory? That's silly.

No action with anyone else besides the LI with the Machete wielding father, then?

I wasn't sure of the timing as it's been a bit. But I retract my initial statement, there is sex just not with someone I am interested in.

Reactions: Darkaura

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, I didn't expect Vicky to be so promiscuous and she is the least interesting to me since she includes a murderous father. Also turned her down the first time so didn't have the option the second time.
Well seeing as her pops is Machete... I can see her taking what she can get when she can get it if she likes/trusts the guy. I dont think she would just bang anyone cause she wants some D so promiscuous might be the wrong phrase for her. The first time kinda points to it having been quite some time since she got any, the second time kinda seems that she might be getting addicted to it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So even when he had sex it isn't shown as it happens but instead as a flashback/memory? That's silly.

No action with anyone else besides the LI with the Machete wielding father, then?

I wasn't sure of the timing as it's been a bit. But I retract my initial statement, there is sex just not with someone I am interested in.
Yeah, the first sex scene is a flashback to a couple of hours earlier, the second one happens properly though.

Apart from a couple of handjobs there is nothing else of note sex wise. Ashley is building up nicely and the twins have let it be known they are up for sex but only sex.

I was trying to work out who the full time love interests might be and so far can only think of Vicky, she makes it sound casual but some of the thoughts she has could possibly lead to more. The sister is the obvious one. Misha and Yuki are also pretty obvious.

The rest strike me as casual and not full love interests.

Can't see Ashley wanting more than just sex, same for the aunt. Twins don't stick in one place so they are a fuck a guy and flee pair. Jazzy doesn't seem like she wants more than something casual for the summer.

Nicole is the main love interest of the open relationship, he'll be going back to her after the summer. Pretty sure he'll probably stick around the bay on the breakup route.

Or Nicole may end up moving there. Could be the hotels lawyer.

BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Cool game. The renders are amazing. When I'm playing I feel like ripping my eyes out of my head and sucking on them like a delicious candy.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah, the first sex scene is a flashback to a couple of hours earlier, the second one happens properly though.

Apart from a couple of handjobs there is nothing else of note sex wise. Ashley is building up nicely and the twins have let it be known they are up for sex but only sex.

I was trying to work out who the full time love interests might be and so far can only think of Vicky, she makes it sound casual but some of the thoughts she has could possibly lead to more. The sister is the obvious one. Misha and Yuki are also pretty obvious.

Can't see Ashley wanting more than just sex, same for the aunt. Twins don't stick in one place so they are a fuck a guy and flee pair. Jazzy doesn't seem like she wants more than something casual for the summer.

Nicole is the main love interest of the open relationship, he'll be going back to her after the summer. Pretty sure he'll probably stick around the bay on the breakup route.

One thing I noticed is that there is still one open slot on the BIO page so there is still one possible LI that has not been seen as of yet. But yeah I agree with you assessment of the current roster, Twins and Jazzy are definitely just fuck buddies, Ashley and her sister are probably going to be part of that group too. Cousin and Yuki I am not too sure about right now since there has not been alot of build on either yet, they might be solid LIs or might just be flings, going to have to wait and see.

Whats your opinion on the CQ route with Nichole? IMO it would only really be worth it if she came for a couple sessions (as opposed to just Facetiming them which would be boring AF honestly) or permanently at the end of summer since I cant see MC wanting to leave SB. I know if I was living in whats basically Seattle and went to Hawaii for a summer I would not want to ever go back to that. LOL

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What’s a “chad”?
Chads are those that like to think they are alpha males but have to keep telling everyone they are alpha because no one else can tell.

Overcompensate by being loud and obnoxious.

Usually friends with actual alphas in the hopes of bedding their cast offs.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Chads are those that like to think they are alpha males but have to keep telling everyone they are alpha because no one else can tell.

Overcompensate by being loud and obnoxious.

Usually friends with actual alphas in the hopes of bedding their cast offs.
Is the lesbian version of that a Karen?

• Angry
Reactions: Aseratrix

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'll take Dad's sloppy seconds for Ashley.
She's not sloppy seconds. She is a milf, So it seems logical that not only dad, but other men after dad also fucked her.

Just mind what Ashley is doing in her present relationship with MC. Don't mind about past. Because even the Sister of MC is not a virgin, and in your words "she is sloppy seconds" too of her Ex-boyfriend.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well seeing as her pops is Machete... I can see her taking what she can get when she can get it if she likes/trusts the guy. I dont think she would just bang anyone cause she wants some D so promiscuous might be the wrong phrase for her. The first time kinda points to it having been quite some time since she got any, the second time kinda seems that she might be getting addicted to it.
I don't know... She jumped on the MC awfully quick but <shrug> not going to die on that hill. LOL

It's odd because I expected her to be the slow burn and yet she was the first sex partner. I really expected 1 or both of the twins first.

Weird... I would honestly love a mod that allows me to skip the dream/fantasy sex scenes. So many of them it has become annoying. I'd rather not see all the imagined sex and wait to see the women naked when it actually has meaning for the characters. But then I am actually here to be told a story not to see a bunch of scenes for fapping.

As to who the love interests are... Well the sister, the cousin, Vicky, and maybe Jazmin - she seems casual but she also has a checklist for the people she would be interested in... I agree that Ashley, Trisha, and the twins are not interested in settling down. Yuki I've pretty much ignored but maybe her. Misha? Is that the D's name in your game? Did I miss someone?

As to Ashley I know I am in a tiny minority when it comes to these games but I'm not a fan of going where Dad has gone before... Mom/Son stuff isn't my thing. lol

And I am not interested in Nicole so I honestly wouldn't mind never seeing her again. Of course I know that won't happen and she will probably show up as an annoyingly integral component of the game. Most likely hired to be Gascoigne's replacement...

I really hope that we don't see more of Lucas. Actually would like it if Mr Dot's actually didn't weave all of his games so tightly together and kept his next game a little more distant so that we don't see the same characters all over the place. But I am sure that is just me.

Reactions: bosp

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm... Well I think I need to follow a walkthrough then...

I turned down Vicky the first time (last update) and the sex scene in that instance wasn't shown, right? I can't remember the timing but I felt like it took place before the call with Nicole about an open relationship. But it has been awhile since I placed that update. And the sister was a handjob with licking, Jazzy gave the MC a handjob too. Unless there was something more with the sister? I was trying to focus only on her in my playthrough but maybe I missed some points.
Yeah, I believe that rejecting Vicky the first time locked out the second time. But that first time was very shortly after the first call with Nicole, where you were forced to accept the open relationship (not the second call where you now have the option to break up or accept it). And at the end, yes, all the sister gave you was a handjob with some licking. She got a nice facial though, lol.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I feel bad for people who still thinking Sister is a virgin. She's not.

But Cousin is virgin if that's what you want. Well, yuki & christina (Doppelganger of DMD) too.

• Angry
Reactions: Supotnak

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I believe that rejecting Vicky the first time locked out the second time. But that first time was very shortly after the first call with Nicole, where you were forced to accept the open relationship (not the second call where you now have the option to break up or accept it). And at the end, yes, all the sister gave you was a handjob with some licking. She got a nice facial though, lol.
is the sister scene avoidable like Vicky or forced? i tried to hold the releationship point witch chars im not interested in as low as possible to avoid such situations and in the walkthrogh is no mention of a sister scene.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
before coming over here and start to rage, you probably should play the game and READ what's in there. You have the chance to break up in 0.4.0 content. (Even though i don't recommend to break up - but each their own)

Besides that, you should watch your language. And if the writing is that bad and incompetent, then why don't you just drop it and stop to play? Please go and search a game you like instead of raging over here.
Dear dev hand-puppet that was not rage, just a mild outburst of dissatisfaction.
You really don't want me to throw in an honest review of the narrative and all of its shortcomings, it might end very brutal even for literary challenged persons.

Now back to the VN.
Break up came too little too late and the writer used the time in between to force his cuckquean plot asspull by showing Nicole wetting herself about MC fucking his sister.

Pathetic and unnecessary degradation of Nicole.
True, she is a bleak and uninteresting character but does not deserve the cuckquean degradation - it just does not further the story in any meaningful way for most of the players who are not into that kind of kink.

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know, sorry.
okay skipped through this update to check and it is force same with the kisses from her... seems like the relationship points are maybe only for the endgame
had no problems with such scenes in dmd or melody cause i liked the main char in this games but i absolutely cant stand the sister in this one...

time to move on i think

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
okay skipped through this update to check and it is force same with the kisses from her... seems like the relationship points are maybe only for the endgame
had no problems with such scenes in dmd or melody cause i liked the main char in this games but i absolutely cant stand the sister in this one...

time to move on i think
Judging by your points I do no think this game is for you at all.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Judging by your points I do no think this game is for you at all.
it seems so im only interested in 3 chars and now im not shure if tey are raeally LI´s or just fanservice as pointed out in the walkthrough " Not every potential love interest in Sunshine Bay will be looking for love or a serious relationship ..."

and the shitstorm and hadling with it after ep 3 and the implied direction in this update you are totally right...

and about my points i wantet to concentrate on the cousin for my first playthrough but i thin it is the last one too^^

edit: fun fact last scene this update sleep molesting ( in patreon words rape) a aspiring lawyer who is your brother too...
i this dosnt cry for a lawsuit.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes