Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I searched but found nothing so I ask now
Is it a real game? The one Shortcake ( cousin ) playing? And what's the name?

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Quite nice update. Some advancements with almost all girls.
Great cliffhanger. I wonder what her explanation will be...
"This isn't what it looks like, it's just skin moisturizer for the night?"

I'm also happy for the MC. He found new girlfriend so fast after breaking up with Nicole.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw: I see new love interest coming in next update. That corporate dudes daughter who's about to have her 18th birthday party.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I noticed that there are Peeping Tom images for both Ivy and Lily at the pool. Does anyone know where the branch is for those two scenes? I had the scene with Lily.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I searched but found nothing so I ask now
Is it a real game? The one Shortcake ( cousin ) playing? And what's the name?
yes it is. It's called "Lexi". A game from our friend chatterbox who passed away this year much too early. (R.I.P dear chatterbox).
Chatter was a big fan and friend of MrDots and MrDots helped him to start creating.
The game Lexi probably will be continued to honor chatter (by gamersglory and some others)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
before coming over here and start to rage, you probably should play the game and READ what's in there. You have the chance to break up in 0.4.0 content. (Even though i don't recommend to break up - but each their own)

Besides that, you should watch your language. And if the writing is that bad and incompetent, then why don't you just drop it and stop to play? Please go and search a game you like instead of raging over here.
I decided to see the arc through with Nicole.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
whatever you do you can't get rid of bo,i'm on maximum negative points and she still comes back...she feels more essential than the sis

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
A bit of an homage to the late developer of that game who died this year. A nice tribute.
Actually, to be honest, the first encounter with shorty playing Lexi in previous versions was BEFORE he passed away, but yes, indeed, based an what happened few months ago, MrDots is even more happy that he had put it in.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I noticed that there are Peeping Tom images for both Ivy and Lily at the pool. Does anyone know where the branch is for those two scenes? I had the scene with Lily.
In the last update, Ivy and Lily invited MC and Sis to the wedding rehearsal. You get to choose which sister will give you a tour of the venue. That choice will let you find the missing Peeping Tom reward. I'm guessing you toured the venue with Lily, right? I had to go back too.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In the last update, Ivy and Lily invited MC and Sis to the wedding rehearsal. You get to choose which sister will give you a tour of the venue. That choice will let you find the missing Peeping Tom reward. I'm guessing you toured the venue with Lily, right? I had to go back too.
I no longer remember, but that is probably it. It was the last thing, I think, that distinguished them by user choice.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
This is the end of the line for me with this game. I was almost forcing myself to play through the last 2 updates but this time it was just too much for me. The only girls I like are the cousin, Vicky and maybe twins but they're more like a fuck buddy types, the rest I couldn't care less about. When the "stuff" with Nicole happened obviously I didn't like it and at that point I thought that everything was going to magically improve when I get to actually break up with her. Ït didn't...

I still don't care about most of the girls, the ones I care about are just not enough to keep me playing, Mc behaves "strange", the dream and flashback sex scenes feel totally unnecesary and out of place (I don't play these games to fap but I guess if someone does they're there for that?), the story feels like it's not really progressing (I didn't finish the update so maybe it does in the end) and the dialogue still feels like it's automatically generated by a robot.

It's just dull and boring and I don't see a reason to keep playing. (IMO of course)
Amen. I cut the Dots team a lot of slack because of how much I like 'Melody', but I'm running out of patience with this game for all of the reasons you mention. I play VNs because I like immersive, sexy stories and this isn't one of those - yet. SL is only a 'story' in the most minimal sense - there are characters (with odd, difficult-to-read dialog), events (many of which are contrived) and interactions between the characters (that are mostly implausible) but nothing engaging the way that VNs such as 'Love of Magic' or 'Now and Then' are. The 'story' in SL is a bunch of word-soup used to try to connect pretty renderings and it's boring as hell.

And, before the inevitable angry "well then don't play it" posts, the only reason I'm 'playing' this and DMD is that I was really moved by 'Melody' and I know that the Dots team can tell a compelling story. I'm hoping that the Dots team can accept respectful input and make the same effort to tell a good story that they made with 'Melody'.

That's why I'm posting this, as a patron, and not am not here just to vent.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes