Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Quick question and I apologize if it has already been answered. I don't see a harem tag, so will you have to choose 1 girl eventually or will you have more of a harem ending as a possibility?

In Melody, you had to choose but in DMD, it looks like a harem is in the cards. So, it could go either way, which is why I'm asking if dev has said anything. (These are all done by MrDots, right? If not, ignore my ignorance.)

Reactions: Darkaura

Mirage42

May 31, 2017
I have to admit i am only interested in the loli/cousin....so....Can anyone tell me if its worth downloading this update?Any good scenes with her? Spoil me please :)

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Sep 3, 2020
Dude, if you know any of the Games made by this Dev then you should train your Patience. Cause it is a long Route to become corrupted or corrupt. So hold your Horses, set back and just enjoy the show.
And btw the Games are so great cause you can choose your Route. So there are other Girls out there and they need a Place there too.
But if you are so impatient just take the Time and look for Games that can sweeten up the Time of waiting for you. If you are into Big Boobs then you will always find something new on this Side.
brother your
100% right I do love the game I guess I do need to be patient

it's just that haven't you ever wanted to people that you shipp to be together really badly

and I don't really like harem I like to choose one girl and be faithful to that one girl on till the end of the game

and I love that this game gives me the option to do that and thank you for replying to my comment
:)

Reactions: alyath

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can you guys explain me why on earth would MC still be dreaming about girlfriend after their breakup? That's makes no sense since he mentioned he's tired of her.
My own take: Because if he was moaning "Oh, Ashley," it would have put her off, and if she was moaning, "Oh, [sister]!" she would have intimidated. She might have been OK with "Oh, Vicky," but it would have needed more internal dialog. Having him name Nicole in his sleep was something the sister could fully accept without pulling herself out of her lust.

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks for the disable incest button, but more importantly thanks for a story that makes it believable that we aren't siblings.

Reactions: playboydx

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Rating the girls so far:

1. Victoria
2. Sis
3. Shortcake
4. Ashley
5. Ivy and Lily
6. Nicole
7. Jazmin
8. Yuki
9. Kristina
10. Trisha

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Quick question and I apologize if it has already been answered. I don't see a harem tag, so will you have to choose 1 girl eventually or will you have more of a harem ending as a possibility?

In Melody, you had to choose but in DMD, it looks like a harem is in the cards. So, it could go either way, which is why I'm asking if dev has said anything. (These are all done by MrDots, right? If not, ignore my ignorance.)
First off, the tags are not made by MrDots (made by people over here)
Second, you will be able to date multiple girls at once, but this might have a further impact on your story (negative). But this is neither confirmed, nor denied officially.
All we know that you probably will NOT be able to end in an common Harem (not MrDots style). If you are looking for a pure harem game, this game probably will be the wrong choice.
As for DMD, i personally see no chance for harem though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes