Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Maybe if you play for another two minutes, you can find what you are looking for.
Yes I kept playing but it was just what the hell? Why even do it that way. Just confused the hell out of me and then he just "remembers" it later like its happening. Followed up by yet again 2 more dream sequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes I kept playing but it was just what the hell? Why even do it that way. Just confused the hell out of me and then he just "remembers" it later like its happening. Followed up by yet again 2 more dream sequences.
What, you never replay it in your head after you get laid unexpectedly? Honestly, it was quite funny the way they did it. Having the hot and heavy stuff cut right to the awkward after sex part of hooking up. There is more than just dream sequences following that encounter with Vicky too. MC has opened the flood gates with that girl.

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Actually it's fact that the Lexi reference was in there before chatterbox passed away (earlier versions) and he has been a friend and fan of MrDots - that's why MrDots keeps that tribute in his game. Chatterbox was happy about his game being in here. Nevertheless R.I.P Chatter, we all miss you :cry: - you left way too early
You know, I've been aware of Lexi for a while but never got around to giving it a go. Seeing Shortcake enjoy the VN I downloaded it. Wow, have I been missing out. It is great that a team is finishing what Chatterbox started because he was making something great.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Im extremely confused...without spoiling too much
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game went completely PG on me and its just soo incredibly and utterly disappointing. I just cant even continue the game afraid that everything else will be as PG as that.
Did you actually finish the day before commenting?

doyathink

Nov 3, 2019
Ok - I love the other games, but this is really a hard sell for me. The girls are all nice, but the story is just meandering around and I dont feel any real progress. And the Task list feels pointless because its a VN - can you even fail any of that?

But it seems to start rolling and that the base is set now ... so maybe I will get into it a bit better over the next updates.
I see the task list as a variation on the petals in DMD & keys in Melody, it just gives you a idea of your progression.

Mmmmmm......Melody I missed you.

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
What, you never replay it in your head after you get laid unexpectedly? Honestly, it was quite funny the way they did it. Having the hot and heavy stuff cut right to the awkward after sex part of hooking up. There is more than just dream sequences following that encounter with Vicky too. MC has opened the flood gates with that girl.
What hot and heavy stuff? There was nothing but a kiss and then a cut to after. You cant have the awkward after sex part if there was no sex. Single detailed images describing a scene are much better for remembering then scenes that should of been in the moment with feeling.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
What hot and heavy stuff? There was nothing but a kiss and then a cut to after. You cant have the awkward after sex part if there was no sex. Single detailed images describing a scene are much better for remembering then scenes that should of been in the moment with feeling.
Dude, you need to up your game if you didn't see things getting hot and heavy with MC and Vicky even in the restaurant. Foreplay doesn't start in the bedroom.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So you're saying a flashback scene isn't really a scene?

I'm suddenly thinking of how much of The Lord of the Rings was told in flashback.

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Dude, you need to up your game if you didn't see things getting hot and heavy with MC and Vicky even in the restaurant. Foreplay doesn't start in the bedroom.
Ill have to play it again I dont remember anything about that I guess you could call it a evening out being exciting? Wouldnt even call it a date. I think the MC even said the same thing during it. Only on the walk home when the MC talked about the open relationship thing did anything seem like it would happen.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Dude... I just finished. There's so much content man. I started at around 7pm yesterday and before i stopped, which was like around 12am, i managed to reach the end of the 2nd update or a little after. It took me about 4 to 5 hours to just reach v0.0.3.

At 0.0.3, I don't remember going on the date with Vicky so that was around where i last played this game(probably several scenes before this happened) so everything during and after that was new content for me.

So i went through it and 0.0.4 today at about 1pm and it took me until right now to finish. So basically about another 5 maybe 6 hours. If i skipped through some of the dialogue in the first 2 versions content i could've finished quicker but i read through all of the dialogue. That means there's about 10 to 11 hrs in total worth of content in here. Admittedly i did read slow for this game but i was enjoying it. :giggle:

As for the actually content. I'm feeling about the same as i was the last time when i posted. I'm loving the story and i don't really have any problems with this slow build-up. I mean sure i want to lay pipe in my sis as fast as possible but she is my sister( half ;) ) so i can wait but hopefully not too long. All the stuff with Ashley, Twins and Vicky throughout was great. That ending with Sis though god that was hot af.

I never checked my points last time but this is what mines look like at the end of this update to give a picture of sorts of what I've done:

Sis - 68 Ashley - 31 Cousin - 45 Vicky - 29

Yuki - 6 Twins - 22 Jazmim - 9 Trisha - 1

Kristina - 12

As you can tell i really love my sister and her family especially Sis and Ashley though her cousin was cute as well. As for trisha i couldn't really keep her points up without sacrificing some of Ashley's which i didn't want to so she'll be on my other saves.

Anyway, fantastic update. I'm looking forward to the conversation after this ending scene here with sis. I should probably walk around a bit and take a break after such a long session lol.

Reactions: jenn20

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Great game so far, i loved the ending, i wish the dev just focused on this game IMO this game is so much better than DMD.

Reactions: jenn20

Xandyr44

Dec 4, 2017
Yea just replayed everything from the date. Nothing at all exciting happened besides Vicky saying shes been in a dry spell for months if you even call that exciting. No hand holding, no caressing, no flirty looks, no nothing except for the kiss at the end outside her house. If thats hot and heavy you need to slow your roll Pepe.

redblue

Aug 22, 2017
My old saves don't work with 0.0.4 does anyone have files up to the choice with the girlfriend? Honestly I really just don't want to do the fucking doughnuts again.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I feel bad for people who still thinking Sister is a virgin. She's not.

But Cousin is virgin if that's what you want. Well, yuki & christina (Doppelganger of DMD) too.
I was expecting this to be honest, the way the plot was going showed that. Although that also shows she isn't doing her role as sister properly :whistle: She should know what is the sister's duty to her brother :confused:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
RE Errors with capitalized MC name variable:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
best to report bugs/issues on our discord, as the devs rather read over there than over here.
Understandable, but I can't use Discord so it's here or nowhere I guess.

Just ran into these same errors in my current run using v0.0.4 (the line numbers differ obviously).

The common factor is the failing lines are within a caps wrapper function, which appears to be choking on the MC name variable.
Code:
    $ caps = True
    s"COME OUTSIDE [y_name]!"
    $ caps = False
If I comment out the caps statements this works fine, but the MC name isn't uppercase:
Code:
    #$ caps = True
    s"COME OUTSIDE [y_name]!"
    #$ caps = False
One option would be to ditch the caps function and use the , which will display the variable's text in uppercase without needing the wrapper function:
Code:
    s"COME OUTSIDE [y_name!u]!"
So now we can't desable incest mode in setting
Haven't tried it myself, but I'm guessing if you remove the ipatch.rpa file from the game folder that will get rid of the incest.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes