Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I like this update very much. Shortcake is definitely the cutest girl ever!! Nice to see Sophia and the girlfriend. I am still hurt Sophia did not have her own ending. She was best girl in Melody.

Love the fact that in this novel it is the sister the one pushing harder for lewd to happen. In DMD we are the ones corrupting daughter, while in Melody we are the ones teaching the virgin girl about having a nice relationship. But here, it is definitely sis the one perving heavily on her brother. It is a nice change to see her so emmm.... assertive, yeah let's go with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like this update very much. Shortcake is definitely the cutest girl ever!! Nice to see Sophia and the girlfriend. I am still hurt Sophia did not have her own ending. She was best girl in Melody.

Love the fact that in this novel MC it is the sister the one pushing harder for lewd to happen. In DMD we are the ones corrupting daughter, while in Melody we are the ones teaching the virgin girl about having a nice relationship. But here, it is definitely sis the one perving heavily on her brother. It is a nice change to see her so emmm.... assertive, yeah let's go with that.

I admit that seeing an AVN/adult game where the MC is being pursued is a refreshing change from the normal. Especially with a male main character since usually it's the games with female MC's that we see that formula. I do hope the MC will be assertive, at some point, about what he wants instead of leaving it all up to the women though. The renders are great, the story is starting to move forward, and I'm actually optimistic about this game for the first time. Hope it gets better from here.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I admit that seeing an AVN/adult game where the MC is being pursued is a refreshing change from the normal. Especially with a male main character since usually it's the games with female MC's that we see that formula. I do hope the MC will be assertive, at some point, about what he wants instead of leaving it all up to the women though. The renders are great, the story is starting to move forward, and I'm actually optimistic about this game for the first time. Hope it gets better from here.
Absolutely! I was not thinking about female MC, as they are always corrupted XD

Yeah, MC eventually will have to become more active, but for now his behavior make sense. Just broke up with gf/accepted to be in a open relationship, he is rekindling with her sister in a new city, working out of his comfort zone. Not much time to think what he wants.

I am probably one of the few that do not dislike Nicole, so I did no break up with her. But the more I think about it, the more I wanna stay working the rest of my life in the hotel with sister and shortcake. So I may have made the wrong decision! good for save files, I guess. Gonna be hard to tell her "It's not you, is this paradisiacal city full of babes and temptation! "

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I feel bad for people who still thinking Sister is a virgin. She's not.

But Cousin is virgin if that's what you want. Well, yuki & christina (Doppelganger of DMD) too.
I must have missed something. Where in the game is it stated she is not a virgin?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Yeah, MC eventually will have to become more active, but for now his behavior make sense. Just broke up with gf/accepted to be in a open relationship, he is rekindling with her sister in a new city, working out of his comfort zone. Not much time to think what he wants.

I am probably one of the few that do not dislike Nicole, so I did no break up with her. But the more I think about it, the more I wanna stay working the rest of my life in the hotel with sister and shortcake. So I may have made the wrong decision! good for save files, I guess. Gonna be hard to tell her "It's not you, is this paradisiacal city full of babes and temptation! "
I don't like Nicole because of how she was presented at the beginning of the game. There's a lot of hyperbolic things being said about her but I think they nailed the breakup - she wasn't happy (faking orgasms, bossing the MC around, etc) and neither was the MC. I just would have preferred that the breakup option been there in the last update when she suggested the open relationship, that would be a natural response to someone out of the blue making that proposal. Still don't understand the reasoning behind changing that scene but not adding the break up there.

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing the story grow and evolve. Feels like they've finally gained their footing and are going to be able to get this moving. The formula of the MC being pursued not pursuer works for me.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I heard today that the identical twin sisters are actually just merely...friends with benefits, but not actual love interests in the game, is that true, did the dev indeed confirm this to be a fact? I sure hope not, they're arguably my favorites xD
I don't think that it's categorically stated anywhere. However, the release notes do say that not everybody in town is looking for a serious relationship but may be interested in one-shots or more casual arrangements. Many people, including me, are reading the twins as examples of the casual type. We might be surprised though.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I don't think that it's categorically stated anywhere. However, the release notes do say that not everybody in town is looking for a serious relationship but may be interested in one-shots or more casual arrangements. Many people, including me, are reading the twins as examples of the casual type. We might be surprised though.
I hope that the twins are legit love interest. I know not everyone can nor even should be, but I hope the twins are, let somebody else be the casual hookup, haha xD

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
I just discovered this game and I think its funny I could tell it was a mr dots game by the preview image alone, this is a good thing he somehow carved his own style. Game looks quite nice too, time to dive in.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Wow, what a tragedy this update has brought forth. There is nothing to celebrate nor be happy about held with in. Moreover, it has become a tasteless and horrible waist of a good story-line, which held some wonderful art work, and a few very lovely female characters. I for one really liked the donuts mini collection game and the pervy face. But the other BS has really offended and saddening me with this latest twist which only provokes me to vomit. game deleted and you are no on ignore. Sorry

jenn20

Dec 17, 2017
I don't like Nicole because of how she was presented at the beginning of the game. There's a lot of hyperbolic things being said about her but I think they nailed the breakup - she wasn't happy (faking orgasms, bossing the MC around, etc) and neither was the MC. I just would have preferred that the breakup option been there in the last update when she suggested the open relationship, that would be a natural response to someone out of the blue making that proposal. Still don't understand the reasoning behind changing that scene but not adding the break up there.

Regardless, I am looking forward to seeing the story grow and evolve. Feels like they've finally gained their footing and are going to be able to get this moving. The formula of the MC being pursued not pursuer works for me.
This game is beautifully done
The Nicole path is or could be exciting... perhaps she will meet some guy with a third leg.
Then realize what she’s been missing...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'm not a fan of Nichole, but I decided to stay connected to see the story.
Wow, what a tragedy this update has brought forth. There is nothing to celebrate nor be happy about held with in. Moreover, it has become a tasteless and horrible waist of a good story-line, which held some wonderful art work, and a few very lovely female characters. I for one really liked the donuts mini collection game and the pervy face. But the other BS has really offended and saddening me with this latest twist which only provokes me to vomit. game deleted and you are no on ignore. Sorry
Who has a horrible waist? They all seemed fine to me.

But Cousin is virgin if that's what you want. Well, yuki & christina (Doppelganger of DMD) too.
I don't understand why that should even be a concern.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Fun fact about me I was a US Navy sailor who also enjoyed the Coast of Gold with a lovely woman named Catherine from New Zealand. Oh Officers and Enlisted can't hang out together that's fraternization.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

Wait wut.... she has been in a long term relationship... should be pretty obvious that she ain't a virgin.

Most people would just not want to see that shit, or hear about it. (like logically most people don't want to hear about their partners sexual adventures with their ex's).

So unless the story talks about it, or goes in depth to her having a slutty past or some shit, with like crap tons of sexual partners. I can't really see people caring too much. (also that theme would be more suited to ashley or her sister anyway).

Reactions: DA22

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Fun fact about me I was a US Navy sailor who also enjoyed the Coast of Gold with a lovely woman named Catherine from New Zealand. Oh Officers and Enlisted can't hang out together that's fraternization.
We know the fraternization rules. But this is the Donutstan Navy !

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So US guy, in straya, with NZ chick.... How neopolitan of you :p

Reactions: WizD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Pretty sure I see this model in other game but I can't remember which one. Anyone have any ideas?
She is similar to Melissa from acting lessons.

Although when side by side, is quite a bit different. but you can do wounders with a single model in daz.

P.s. she is best girl.

1606741835081.png

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes