Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I've choosen to break up with Nicole, because even if we agree with her we probably ain't gonna do anything with Nicole until the end of the summer, and I already know she isn't the girl I wanna end up with.

Me too, breaking up with Nicole in my head leads to the ending of MC staying in Sunshine Bay instead of going back to that rainy shithole he came from.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Me too, breaking up with Nicole in my head leads to the ending of MC staying in Sunshine Bay instead of going back to that rainy shithole he came from.
How exactly, surely breaking up with her means prolonging his stay (and potential happiness)

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Mr Dots did a reference to Maradona who died recently too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a reference to the goal Maradona scored with his left hand against England on the world cup of 1986.
Hand goal is ilegal in soccer, so when someone asked Maradona if he scored with his hand or with his head, Maradona said it was the "hand of god".

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I've choosen to break up with Nicole, because even if we agree with her we probably ain't gonna do anything with Nicole until the end of the summer, and I already know she isn't the girl I wanna end up with.
You both forget the possibility that Nicole could visit Sunshine Bay herself XD. Even you don't have to "end" with her, but you will miss a maybe interesting route by that.
I don't want to change your mind - but still pointing out some things, so that you can't say that you got no info later on.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You both forget the possibility that Nicole could visit Sunshine Bay herself XD. Even you don't have to "end" with her, but you will miss a maybe interesting route by that.
I don't want to change your mind - but still pointing out some things, so that you can't say that you got no info later on.
Note to self... Bug Hyperserver later about how I received no info about Nicole coming to Sunshine Bay in the game. Remember to express shock and horror...

:ROFLMAO:

I'm good, as presented in the game so far, Nicole and the MC didn't appear happy with each other. Sunshine Bay seems like a good place for the MC to start over again. Perhaps Nicole will have a good time there with someone else but I am happy with the choices that my MC has been able to make.

• Haha
Reactions: Hyperserver

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I somehow cannot reload my safes from earlier in the game. I am missing one peeping tom picture. Anyone got a safe where you meet Ivy at the pool.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this update was great and thanks for the ability to break it off with Nicole .. i honestly never liked her .. to controlling for me .. and the ending O.M.G loved it

Trikus

May 31, 2020
this update was great and thanks for the ability to break it off with Nicole .. i honestly never liked her .. to controlling for me .. and the ending O.M.G loved it
Its almost as if the devs promised it months ago that it would be an option yet they were still hounded practically every day by people moaning about it.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
What a ridiculous pile of shit. No choices mean anything. The dialogue sounds like it was written by a slow 4th grader.

Has this dev even seen ro spoken to another human? I doubt it. No one acts even slightly like a person. I guess that's why they all look like plastic action figures. Worst MC ever created, just a useless blob of a person.

Maximum negative points with the lying bitch sister/friend/whatever, and yet the dumbass runs to help her every second. And makes out with her on the lighthouse. Get the fuck out of here with that idiocy.

Anyone rating this above 1 star has no standards whatsoever and just wants to jerk off to pixel incest.
Just for the record:
You have 7 posts overall made ever:
1.) 7th April - Sunshine Love -> how terrible this game is
2.) 7th April again - Sunshine Love -> how you will stop playing this
3.) 31th March - Being A DIK -> how terrible this game is (even i don't linke DrPinkCake, but this game is awesome btw)
4.) 10th June - again Sunshine Love -> how terrible and how you will stay away
5.) 13th November - BADIK -> how you stopped Patreon because this game is bad
6.) 13th Nomember - again BADIK -> you confirmed how bad BADIK is
7.) 30th November - Sunshine Love -> see quote
guess next will be BADIK again :FacePalm:

Overall - sorry for being direct - i can't take you serious - you are just a notoric hater and a <censored> of <censored>.
People like you are the reason why devs don't take this forum serious at all anymore.
You don't even care (or you just can't remember) your own words.
7 posts - 7 rages about 2 different games of 2 different developers - not even a single constructive and/or nice word to any other game.
Honestly - i guess NOBODY will take you serious - and nobody would care if you leave.

EDIT:Oh - yeah - not to forget that you've given 5 likes (to hate-posts in both games) - 7 facepalms (to constructive posts in both games)
WAIT - actually one of the facepalms was for "Haley's story" - of course a negative reaction to a positive post for the game.

Maybe remind that this forum is not just a place for only non-constructive hate

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Just for the record:
You have 7 posts overall made ever:
1.) 7th April - Sunshine Love -> how terrible this game is
2.) 7th April again - Sunshine Love -> how you will stop playing this
3.) 31th March - Being A DIK -> how terrible this game is (even i don't linke DrPinkCake, but this game is awesome btw)
4.) 10th June - again Sunshine Love -> how terrible and how you will stay away
5.) 13th November - BADIK -> how you stopped Patreon because this game is bad
6.) 13th Nomember - again BADIK -> you confirmed how bad BADIK is
7.) 30th November - Sunshine Love -> see quote
guess next will be BADIK again :FacePalm:

Overall - sorry for being direct - i can't take you serious - you are just a notoric hater and a <censored> of <censored>.
People like you are the reason why devs don't take this forum serious at all anymore.
You don't even care (or you just can't remember) your own words.
7 posts - 7 rages about 2 different games of 2 different developers - not even a single constructive and/or nice word to any other game.
Honestly - i guess NOBODY will take you serious - and nobody would care if you leave.

EDIT:Oh - yeah - not to forget that you've giving 5 likes (to hate-posts in both games) - 7 facepalms (to constructive posts in both games)
WAIT - actually one of the facepalms was for "Haley's story" - of course a negative reaction to a positive post for the game.

Maybe remind that this forum is not just a place for only non-constructive hate
I kind of got the impression that the poster is mixing up reality vs a game/VN, i tend to just scroll past those types of posts, if you don;t like the game, that's fine, but doing "hater" posts isn't constructive at all to anyone. I like the game personally, also a patron of the Dev, not everyone will like it, but there's games i don't like too, but not going to go on a rant about them, but each to their own i guess :)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
As a fan of the previous works i finally had a chance to check this one out, got to say that Sunshine Love is already my favorite, multiple saves is definitely a must in this one, and i truly hope Nicky embraces her Wild side, how hot would it be if further down the line she asks if she could watch the MC and one of the girls in the action? Ashley would be perfect for such an occasion... or the Twins.., and the cliffhanger at the end of this version? it was great !!, can't wait to know how it goes from there.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
I loved the last update, Dots is a master of the tease.
But I was shocked about what appears to be a double route with the twins... like, the simplest thing would be a sharing thing, but hey, let's see how it works.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes