Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Making Nicole a cuckqueen is outrageous, disgusting and misogynistic, of course the dev made this choice to appeal to a certain category of persons, who plagues every topic complaining about NTR but being totally okay with it when it's about humiliating a woman.

If he regretted the choices he made with this character he could just have made a mandatory break up, what's the point in keeping her around and talking to her one time per month, very very bad choicec from the dev.
Making her CuckQueen was the original plan, and should have been implemented as an unexpected twist during the playthrough. So no reason to rage like that against the dev. Just the huge rage made things happen a little bit earlier as planned and not really unexpected anymore as we had to tell about in Forum topics to explain why Nicole acted like that and why it is needed for her to be that way.
Just the huge rage of people demanding to be able to break up completely made him think about to remove her completely (forced break up). Fortunately he got convinced to stick to the original plan and leave her ingame by choice.

Besides that being a CuckQueen is NOT humilating. Humilating is making the other feel bad, while a CQ gets satisfaction being treatened like that and she WANTS that.

So before raging about "outrageous, disgusting and misogynistic" content, i suggest you to first learn about what you are talking about - and even more learn about different legit fetishes (for example Cuck Queen or Submission, which is also not really "humilating")

Finally about "If he regretted the choices he made with this character" -> You are completely wrong here too - MrDots doesn't "regret" anything. Right now everything is exactly as it has been planned right from the start.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I forgot where the changes in 3.1 started so I decided to start over from the beginning and it turned out that I did not need that many save paths as everything stayed unlocked. Still did saves at the major decisions to make it a bit easier. Found out that the "unseen text" skip did not really work as it also flew past Nicole's MC / sister dream, so I had to rewind there.

What I liked is that we finally got our first star, although a lot of repairing rooms was glossed over and you just had to do the "guess the tool" correct in the end to register. Which makes me wonder if you can actually blow that, however, it's not likely as Yuki surely will correct you. I also noticed that, as opposed to Melody, the hotel status actually changes with the people you hire, and the amenities the hotel now provides. (It might be a bug in my version, but Melody was still a virgin single student at the end of any path.) Also, if you break up with Nicole her status changes from "your girlfriend" to "single".

Which I did not do as it was not recommended, and if she gets off listening to sex escapades I'm not denying her that. Also, I still want to ride off into the sunset with her (with maybe some alt paths strewn in).

Some points I noted:

- Would have liked to see Victoria posing with Melody.

- It seems that the devs were pressed for time again, as Carissa's [cousin] scene that was apparently planned didn't make it into the game yet. Also, it looks like Victoria's first sex scene was shortened to the length it was at the end of version 3.0, as the additional two positions are no longer mentioned in the walkthrough. Maybe they made it into the second scene with a different background?

- Nice additional shoutout to Chatterbox and Lexi. However, I don't remember if that game even had music.

- Most of the donuts and PTs were easily achieved by quickly going down one alternative and then rewinding to the one that gives character points. However, I did not care for going back all the way to Chapter 2 (I think) for the other Twin's PT. Maybe it could have been solved easier by unlocking two pictures at once since the only difference is the colour of the dress.

----

Playing ball regarding relationships:

Serious, long-term: Sara [Half-Sister], Lisa [Kristina], Trisha (apparently, according to some Patreon post), Victoria

Actually, in the cases of Lisa and Vicky HARDY's "One Beer" lyrics come to mind:
First comes lust then a shotgun marriage
Six months later, comes a baby in a carriage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flings: Twins (note that both Lily and Ivy state "a night with me" when you talk to them instead of "a night with us"; I assume that will come later for a second or third - if in the second you get the other non-chosen one solo - scene), Ashley, Jazmin

Undecided: Carissa [Shortcake], Yuki (we don't really know much about them yet)

How many of them will accept fooling around with others will remain to be seen.

----

Finally, Hyperserver , if I may note two suggestions to pass along:

- Donutistan must be a really strange country if in the second week of summer it's pitch dark at 18:00. Maybe a meeting time for Ashley's date at 20:00 would have been a tad more realistic.

- While I in general like the music - it fits the general theme of the game - I would prefer it if it would not...

a) drown out background noises like the dancing music during the rehearsal dinner. I feel it should auto-turn off for such occasions.

b) play in a continuous loop, but instead make it match the mood of the scene more like Being a Delta Iota Kappa does.

Of course that may mean licensing a few more tracks, and I don't know if that can even be implemented easily. So, no harm done if it's not possible, just a suggestion.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It would be cool if the main character from Melody appears and the two main characters meet each other:)

torbolo

Feb 28, 2020
I cannot see the animations of this game, do you know if there is a way to fix this problem? I'm using Win 7.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Pretty stupid that your girlfriend of 5 years can't be away from you for 3 lowsy months without suggesting cheating on you
How many military wives are away from their spouse that long without such nonsense, also she is supposed to be overworked at work which would normally suggest she doesn't have the time to cheat
MAKES NO SENSE at all - any sugestion of an open relationship would immediately kill my relationship with my spouse
There was not tag on this game saying cheating - thus there should not be any in the dame game

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For all the crap this game is getting I just want to tell Hyperserver and Jeff Steel that I think this game is great so far, its coming close to passing Melody already for me (and surpassed DmD by a landslide already), to the point that if DmD didnt exist I would re-Patreon the Mr Dots team again !

It just sucks that DmD didnt end after Ch3 without the garbage Martin scenes ever put in, otherwise I'd already be throwing cash to the team already (or better yet I would have never left/stopped)... Hopefully once DmD ends with Ch4 (PLEASE) and Sunshine Love is still going, and the newer games dont bring back stupid BBC worship and sharing your females with a SINGLE dude (I am ok with swapping), I could go back to supporting you guys... until then, please dont get discouraged, this game is a step up from your previous two (especially the main LI not being a midget), so stay on course !

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Pretty stupid that your girlfriend of 5 years can't be away from you for 3 lowsy months without suggesting cheating on you
How many military wives are away from their spouse that long without such nonsense, also she is supposed to be overworked at work which would normally suggest she doesn't have the time to cheat
MAKES NO SENSE at all - any sugestion of an open relationship would immediately kill my relationship with my spouse
There was not tag on this game saying cheating - thus there should not be any in the dame game
I agree with you there. I was pretty peeved that the MC is initially thrown into an open relationship without any say at all. He just reluctantly agrees with her. He should have just left his balls at home.

I don't mind sharing as long as the couple is together - like swinging/group sharing. At least they get to enjoy it together as a couple. But being worlds apart, it's really risking the relationship. Especially since they're having problems to begin with and they aren't doing it just to "spice things up in the bedroom".

• Sad
Reactions: jenn20

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
It all looks sudden for the player, but they were having problems on their relationship for months already, so it's ain't sudden at all.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I cannot see the animations of this game, do you know if there is a way to fix this problem? I'm using Win 7.
most probably you got a low tier version. Animations are higher tier content.
For all the crap this game is getting I just want to tell Hyperserver and Jeff Steel that I think this game is great so far, its coming close to passing Melody already for me (and surpassed DmD by a landslide already), to the point that if DmD didnt exist I would re-Patreon the Mr Dots team again !

It just sucks that DmD didnt end after Ch3 without the garbage Martin scenes ever put in, otherwise I'd already be throwing cash to the team already (or better yet I would have never left/stopped)... Hopefully once DmD ends with Ch4 (PLEASE) and Sunshine Love is still going, and the newer games dont bring back stupid BBC worship and sharing your females with a SINGLE dude (I am ok with swapping), I could go back to supporting you guys... until then, please dont get discouraged, this game is a step up from your previous two (especially the main LI not being a midget), so stay on course !
thanks for your kind words.

And i can reassure you that chapter 4 of DMD will be the very final chapter - besides that, i agree with you. I would have even ended DMD right after chapter 2.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So before raging about "outrageous, disgusting and misogynistic" content, i suggest you to first learn about what you are talking about - and even more learn about different legit fetishes (for example Cuck Queen or Submission, which is also not really "humilating")

Finally about "If he regretted the choices he made with this character" -> You are completely wrong here too - MrDots doesn't "regret" anything. Right now everything is exactly as it has been planned right from the start.
The OP is definitely not a believer in "Your Kink is OK." LOTS of kink shaming there, indeed.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Where is the cheating? An open relationship is not cheating.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know. She is Cutest girl in the game! (yes I am starting a waifu war.... bite me :ROFLMAO: )
Honestly, she is fairly cute. Not into Loli so I won't go there. That's actually my issue with the game. I don't find any of the "main" LI interesting and the one I do like is most likely to just be a fling (Jazzy). The sister is unappealing in looks and personality, not into fucking dad's ex, not into DMD reloaded, Yuki same issue as Shortcake, Trisha most likely fucked dad first and isn't into something serious, not interested in Machete's daughter... So I will just have to hope for more scenes with Jasmine in the future... Feel like I am missing someone.

Reactions: Meridian and Ayhsel
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes