MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
stay with Ni:ROFLMAO:cole then
Nah man, I didn't like Nicole either. Jasmine is too sexy. Prefer dark chocolate over vanilla soft serve EVERY time.

Just need you to nudge the rest of the team and tell them to add more of her to the game :ROFLMAO:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But seriously, Shortcake, Sophia and Yuki are 3 wonderful things.
2 - dude ... just 2 imho ...
Yuki is absolute nothing for me - we call her watermelon-head because of her hair style in early poll renders :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't consider myself a lolicon. Mmm now that I think about it, Sophia was my favorite in Melody (still so angry she did not have her own ending, or at least a 3 way relationship with MC and melody) and definitely Shortcake and Yuki seemed to be my preferred one, with sis, I do like her. Damn... I may have been a lolicon all my life!:LOL:
Luckily, games such as Estate Dominate exist where my preferred woman is Elizabeth so I am safe. uff. Once a lolicon, always a lolicon.

But seriously, Shortcake, Sophia and Yuki are 3 wonderful things.

We'll see about that!

Hahaha that comment was as evil as you can be to MrFriendly, if after all our conversations I think I know what he likes.
It's okay, I'm fine... :cry:

:ROFLMAO:

I mean, we all know I like redheads... But what do we get for redheads in the game? Trish and a loli... If Nicole shows up later with red hair I may reconsider but seeing as she didn't like the sex with the MC I doubt I'd change my mind.

Reactions: Shaw9212 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
2 - dude ... just 2 imho ...
Yuki is absolute nothing for me - we call her watermelon-head because of her hair style in early poll renders :ROFLMAO:
Well true, Yuki is not the level of the other two. I gotta agree with that. I still find her cute enough to go all perv on her. But I am a slut, I will try to bang everything that moves, to be honest.

I mean, we all know I like redheads... But what do we get for redheads in the game? Trish and a loli... If Nicole shows up later with red hair I may reconsider but seeing as she didn't like the sex with the MC I doubt I'd change my mind.
Mmmm redhead Nicole.. you maybe onto something there, my friend. And yeah, could not care less about Trish.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The MC is so passive that hurts...

He is simply unable to confront to someone (or something) or even get angry...
For many of us, this MC is a welcome change from all the many creepy, creeping, MCs who push the boundaries of sexual assault every night.

Wholesome lewdness for the win!

If it's not your thing, than you'd probably be happier moving to something that fits your fantasies better. I personally like the idea that his primary motivation is to help people and the lewdness comes from the women who love and appreciate him.

Edit: I actually got confused and thought I was in the My New Family thread. That said, we have a similar dynamic here, with this MC, just not as extreme.

Last edited:

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
For many of us, this MC is a welcome change from all the many creepy, creeping, MCs who push the boundaries of sexual assault every night.

If it's not your thing, than you'd probably be happier moving to something that fits your fantasies better. I personally like the idea that his primary motivation is to help people and the lewdness comes from the women who love and appreciate him.
He's pretty chill, but he has gotten VERY angry at times. Like I said, he's the Anti-Max.
Firstly, you are wrong in so many levels here... :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Secondly, you are using an extreme exemple, you don't have to be creepy to have atitude and go for what you want or firmly refuse what you don't. Also, i'm not talking about the sexual side of things (even though he's passive there too), Ashley is a good exemple (but it's not the only one), he doesn't even resent her being a egoistical bitch and forbidding the MC and Sis contact just to "hurt" her former husband, if this isn't a bitch move, I REALLY don't know what is...

Now, last but not least, i'm gonna use an exemple to make you understanding more easier, judging by you picture, you like "My New Family", the game is like the pinnacle of sweetness and the MC is not a fucking passive little shit... He goes for what he want, knows that not every girl is made of fucking glass, gets angry, gets revenge, even ignore his dying father, and do most of those things with his loved ones interest in mind and most importantly WITHOUT BEING A CREEP!

Reactions: Xiphais

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I'm surprised at the apparent huge backlash at cuckqueaning Nicole. Cuckquean, to my knowledge, is basically non-existent in other erotic games, so to me it's actually quite novel and interesting (and hot). Sure, harem is super common, but it's really not the same thing as cuckquean which (to my understanding) is a woman getting off on the fact she's being excluded. I wonder how much of it is because DMD had a whole bunch of sharing/NTR (not sure, didn't play it) content so MrDots got a lot of fans for that, who are now kinda pissed of when cuckquean is kinda the opposite of that.

I can't help but feel there's a huge double standard here when compared to all the NTR (and similar) games. Go into any thread that that even the tiniest whiff of NTR and you'll get people constantly spouting 'if you don't like NTR go play any other game, let the dev do what they want!' at anyone who dares even remoting criticise it. Yet here is a genre that is genuinely uncommon (cuckquean) to the point that I can't think of any other game that has it, and MrDots is being bullied to remove it.

(Note: I am not completely aware of the controversy so I may have gotten some stuff wrong, forgive me)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He's pretty chill, but he has gotten VERY angry at times. Like I said, he's the Anti-Max.

Oops! I forgot what thread I was responding in. I'm so used to claims of passivity about the MC of My New Family. ;-)

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I'm surprised at the apparent huge backlash at cuckqueaning Nicole. Cuckquean, to my knowledge, is basically non-existent in other erotic games, so to me it's actually quite novel and interesting (and hot). Sure, harem is super common, but it's really not the same thing as cuckquean which (to my understanding) is a woman getting off on the fact she's being excluded. I wonder how much of it is because DMD had a whole bunch of sharing/NTR (not sure, didn't play it) content so MrDots got a lot of fans for that, who are now kinda pissed of when cuckquean is kinda the opposite of that.

I can't help but feel there's a huge double standard here when compared to all the NTR (and similar) games. Go into any thread that that even the tiniest whiff of NTR and you'll get people constantly spouting 'if you don't like NTR go play any other game, let the dev do what they want!' at anyone who dares even remoting criticise it. Yet here is a genre that is genuinely uncommon (cuckquean) to the point that I can't think of any other game that has it, and MrDots is being bullied to remove it.

(Note: I am not completely aware of the controversy so I may have gotten some stuff wrong, forgive me)
Yeah, it is something that will help this one stand out from the crowd. I say bring it on.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why is it I always end up liking a side character more than main character in Mrdots games. Becca/Xianne in Melody for example. I hope Yuki get enough content and a proper ending in this game.

Reactions: P3zz0
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes