cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You'll just have to learn to live with the MILFs looking implausibly good for their age.
yea can't make grown up women 5-10 years younger since it'd mean that rest get younger too (too young since for example mc would have needed to start lawschool at quite young age). gotta accept that seaside weather is good for women.

melody, sophie and xianne hadn't aged at all and apparently superstar ending is canon unless melody got another breakthrough (possible but unlikely). if koko appears then it'll be interesting to see how she has aged.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The choice is actually about if Nicole is more or less out of the game (breakup), or you call her once per update and she decides to slowly being turned on by your escapades and would like to know about it (agree with her).
So the question becomes "do you want a cuckquean waiting for you at home when the summer ends"?

Yes. Yes, I think I do.

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Just finished my first play through of this release.

The art is top notch. The storyline is entertaining enough that I'm interested to see what happens next.

I'm curious if anyone has done a playthtough on an "asshole" path where the MC makes the worst decisions the entire way.

Is there a path that includes reactions based on how the MC treats those around him or will he just follow the same path anyway with the only decisions that affect the path being the ones that diverge in one direction or the other?

also, this needs a sleep sex tag now with two situations where MC is 'taken advantage of'

Reactions: brichouse

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Just finished my first play through of this release.

The art is top notch. The storyline is entertaining enough that I'm interested to see what happens next.

I'm curious if anyone has done a playthtough on an "asshole" path where the MC makes the worst decisions the entire way.

Is there a path that includes reactions based on how the MC treats those around him or will he just follow the same path anyway with the only decisions that affect the path being the ones that diverge in one direction or the other?

also, this needs a sleep sex tag now with two situations where MC is 'taken advantage of'
I'm working on an asshole path with the sister, Kristina and Victoria. So far nothing has changed as of chapter 3.

Apr 2, 2020
Sure, you could use UnRen to get at the game files, then edit those details in tablet.rpy and put your altered tablet.rpy back into the main game folder.

Wouldn't make sense though, the maths doesn't stack: Julia is 23, which would mean Ashley was ~18 when she gave birth to her daughter. Can't practically make Ashley any younger (at least not without making Julia, MC etc. younger too).

You'll just have to learn to live with the MILFs looking implausibly good for their age.
Ok and how would one access the game files through UnRen also, kind of curious about adjusting games in general. All I see are 2 options that it could be, Extract RPA packages and Decompile rpyc files. Which one do I use and how to access the game files after that?

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Ok and how would one access the game files through UnRen also, kind of curious about adjusting games in general. All I see are 2 options that it could be, Extract RPA packages and Decompile rpyc files. Which one do I use and how to access the game files after that?
Discussing how to mod in a game thread is probably off topic but:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then probably best to have a read through the UnRen thread, go digging in Dev Help for examples etc.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
wait, if you choose lily, you cant be with ivy and vice versa ??? why ??? i want both plz !
Pretty sure you will get both of them in a shared scene later on, but it seems you will have to go through them individually first. And don't expect a ride off into the sunset with them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait, if you choose lily, you cant be with ivy and vice versa ??? why ??? i want both plz !
and how do you tell them apart aka do you believe that they won't swap places after mc has had sex with 1 of them? those 2 and their sister are nothing but troubles and very big ones.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
someone plz put the link for the play list with in game cuz i love some of them songs and all and been trying to find the music with in the game folder and shouldnt find it plz help

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
someone plz put the link for the play list with in game cuz i love some of them songs and all and been trying to find the music with in the game folder and shouldnt find it plz help
The music files are inside game/01_music.rpa - you'd need to use something like UnRen to extract them.

The tracks are listed in the tablet music playlist, so it's easy to find them online given the artist and track titles?

Apr 2, 2020
Discussing how to mod in a game thread is probably off topic but:

Then probably best to have a read through the UnRen thread, go digging in Dev Help for examples etc.
Thanks very much. Very helpful. Now I adjusted it but have a new error message problem which I posted in the Scetion you linked me. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Meushi

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Please tell me we'll be ablle to friend-zone the sister (or worse)!

I really like this game and the romance elements (for other people) but I seriously cannot with incest and also am 10000% not a fan of people doing shit without consent/pre-established relationships that indicate the behavior is okay (like in the last scene of the game so far). If the last scene doesn't provide an option to tell her off/kick her out of the room (aka it either forces me into a sex scene or he pulls another 'I'll feel bad if I do x, y, z' like his sister isn't a whole ass adult) I'm probably gonna have to ditch this game, and I'd hate that because the storyline is solid and the graphics/animations are great but it's particularly bothersome that a game that gives the player so much agency when it comes to basically any other relationship forces the sister on us. I already know I'm team Vicky and/or the Twins, and my relationship points show it, so why is my MC still entertaining shit with his sister when her RPs are like... under 10.

I know incest is really popular on here, but I was really hopeful that, given the point system and opportunities to close other paths (and the overall design of Melody), it would be avoidable. I was able to get over the lingering stares, weird cuddling, etc. but full-on makeout sessions, blowjobs, etc. are too much for me :( Plus, as I kind of mentioned already, personal aversion towards incest aside, his sister's personality is fucking annoying and I find her minimally tolerable.

Last edited:

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
They strike me as... sharers. Lol. Not sure yet if I think they're a fling situation or a poly situation though.

I'm working on an asshole path with the sister, Kristina and Victoria. So far nothing has changed as of chapter 3.
As I said in the above comment, I'm not into incest so my play has always consisted of doing the bare minimum (maybe not absolute assholery, but very close) when it comes to the sister. Her points in the end were like... 6 or 7 maybe? but yeah, no. It changes absolutely nothing about the general dialogue or relationship between them lol.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes