deltaairlines2

Nov 3, 2020
Hello, everybody!

it's the second time (first time, the first encounter with Yuki, the second time the HJ made by MC stepsister) that the game crushs and all achievements disappears. So i had to start again the peeping tom and doughnut search (kinda hard).

Does anybody else has this issue?

Thank you and.. Good job, DEV!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, everybody!

it's the second time (first time, the first encounter with Yuki, the second time the HJ made by MC stepsister) that the game crushs and all achievements disappears. So i had to start again the peeping tom and doughnut search (kinda hard).

Does anybody else has this issue?

Thank you and.. Good job, DEV!
what version of game and mod if you use it and do you use incest patch (which ain't needed). also did you play prev. update to get updated save for 0.04?

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
A bug of sorts: is Gerald the first name (given name) or the last?

For example, sailors call him Leutenant Gerald, so it must be the last name. On the other hand, Gerald is used as obviously first name, e.g. "my father Gerald" etc. And when Sis explained why she haven't found the MC earlier, they say the (Gerald's & MC's) last name is as widespread as Smith or Brown.

So it needs to be corrected I think, the last name should not be Gerald.

The difference is level of writing. It is like comparing a short story to a full novel. Both are valid ways of telling a story. You call it bloating, but others don't. That example dialogue you used is a valid thing for someone to ask in a story. MrDots favours the longer story telling found in novels, others prefer the short story style. Neither are wrong.
Well, I have to say two things.

Different forms of discourse have different specifics (like prose and poetry are usually quite different). Visual novel — even though it's called novel — has distinct specifics, very different from traditional novel.

Secondly, and most importantly, how do you think: is there a way to judge, what sentence is appropriate or desirable in the text, and which is not?

To me it's very clear that if a sentence doesn't add any new information or emotional energy etc., then it's just wasted words. Even though Leo Tolstoy, Marcel Proust, etc. etc. were great writers in some regards, they were sometimes too wordy and boring, because they didn't quite understand that; they let the text carry their writing on and on. It's like playing basketball you make some movements too long due to inertial forces; you would be a better sportsman if you wouldn't let them carry your body farther than necessary.

Though I admit that eloquent stile of this game has its benefits, allowing to tell more about psychology, meditation, management etc. So anyways it's a great game.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
i'm relatively early on in the game and there's something i'm curious about with nicole, does her personality change? or does she stay more or less the same as she is near the start because fuck she is unlikable to me.
I'm at the point of the video call and i guessing one option leads down the path of her and mc breaking up but i don't want to do two playthroughs

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
i'm relatively early on in the game and there's something i'm curious about with nicole, does her personality change? or does she stay more or less the same as she is near the start because fuck she is unlikable to me.
I'm at the point of the video call and i guessing one option leads down the path of her and mc breaking up but i don't want to do two playthroughs
I must admit that I thought Nicole was written in a way that we were not supposed to like her, and thus feel more positive about the girls we meet in Sunshine Bay.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I must admit that I thought Nicole was written in a way that we were not supposed to like her, and thus feel more positive about the girls we meet in Sunshine Bay.
yeah thats my assumption as well but if she didn't eventually get some character development then i don't really want to continue her path

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah thats my assumption as well but if she didn't eventually get some character development then i don't really want to continue her path
So far there hasn’t been any new development, I believe the devs do have a plan for her but I don’t know how much growth she we have soon. Honestly had no qualms about breaking up with her as that felt like what the devs wanted considering how unlikeable she was in the beginning.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
So far there hasn’t been any new development, I believe the devs do have a plan for her but I don’t know how much growth she we have soon. Honestly had no qualms about breaking up with her as that felt like what the devs wanted considering how unlikeable she was in the beginning.
fair enough, thanks for letting me know
i guess there's always the scene mod to see her scenes even if not on her path

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I agree that she has been rather unlikeable, but I get the feeling that she's going to turn into a bit of a cuck queen in the future. I base this on a dream sequence she had in which the MC is having sex with his sister and Nicole ends up realising that it made her wet. For this reason I expect there to be lots of confusion and character development on her part in future versions. That's why I'm keeping her around for now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree that she has been rather unlikeable, but I get the feeling that she's going to turn into a bit of a cuck queen in the future. I base this on a dream sequence she had in which the MC is having sex with his sister and Nicole ends up realising that it made her wet. For this reason I expect there to be lots of confusion and character development on her part in future versions. That's why I'm keeping her around for now.
Yeah, they’ve said that was the plan but I don’t see how the MC or player gets anything out of that. Nicole was incredibly unlikeable and her realizing that she gets turned on by the MC fucking women in front of her doesn’t do anything for the MC. He can break up with her and fuck women without the audience. Obviously if that is someone’s fetish that’s cool just doesn’t do it for for me as a reason to keep her around.
Since she’s in “Gotham” it’s not like she can help the MC to conquer the women in Sunshine Bay. Besides the MC seems to be doing fine on his own...

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I am kinda afraid that the writer for this game might think that Nicole being a cuck is supposed to make her instantly likeable because more pussy is always better right? It certainly not the case for me. I kinda want to keep her around but as of now I have no desire to "please" her by nurturing/encouraging her budding fetish. This kind of stuff can be hot to me only if I think Nicole is likeable, sweet, interesting etc. And right now she needs some dialogue/events to become likeable. Being ok with mc banging other girls doesn't suddenly make her a sweet darling. :unsure:

deltaairlines2

Nov 3, 2020
what version of game and mod if you use it and do you use incest patch (which ain't needed). also did you play prev. update to get updated save for 0.04?
latest one (0.4), no mods and neither incest patch. the saves are direct, not updated. big mistery!!

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Yeah, they’ve said that was the plan but I don’t see how the MC or player gets anything out of that. Nicole was incredibly unlikeable and her realizing that she gets turned on by the MC fucking women in front of her doesn’t do anything for the MC. He can break up with her and fuck women without the audience. Obviously if that is someone’s fetish that’s cool just doesn’t do it for for me as a reason to keep her around.
Since she’s in “Gotham” it’s not like she can help the MC to conquer the women in Sunshine Bay. Besides the MC seems to be doing fine on his own...
I get a feeling that Nicole may end up in Sunshine Bay at some point. Maybe Nicole's new divorce case will end up leading her there. I don't know why, but I got an image in my head of the husband turning out to be Brodie's father.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get a feeling that Nicole may end up in Sunshine Bay at some point. Maybe Nicole's new divorce case will end up leading her there. I don't know why, but I got an image in my head of the husband turning out to be Brodie's father.
That's possible but it doesn't make her any more likeable. And as I said the MC doesn't seem to need help scoring with women. So far it feels like the only thing that would be different is that Nicole would get off on seeing the MC fuck other women but there doesn't seem to be any benefit for the MC (unless he is an exhibitionist/it's his kink). Of course it is still early in the game.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes