jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My Girl rankings
1. Shortcake (named her that in game to make it easier)
2. Shortcake
3. Shortcake
4. Shortcake
5. Yuki (Watermelon....??? Fuck you her haircut can be changed :LOL:)
6. Flashback Ashley (Yummm redheads :p)
7. Victoria (But legit scared of her Dad)
8. Tricia (Not overall a MILF guy but redhead and young looking for 44)
9. Dee (Kristina but I will not pursue her as I am still playing DMD for that)
10. Jazzy
11. Sis (Tried that as her name but doesn't work like SC does)
12. Nicole
13. Ashley current
14. Twins (tied because they only have eyeshadow difference physically)

Though the Twins do have distinct personalities and I suggest you play the scenes with each of them to see it.

Tricia is sadly a bit underutilized thus far.

Sofi, Xianne, and Mel were shown in game but I left them off this list as that was just Easter egg stuff.

Reactions: stormdrain

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, shit.
Is that in a positive or negative connotation?

EDIT:
So in case it is negative keep in mind how many GBs are in the 4 updates now and the 2 month wait is not at all bad for the content levels, IMHO

Last edited:
Reactions: bb12308

Quibbles

Oct 23, 2018
I didn't mean that as a negative comment upon the devs or game, really. It was more so an expression of impatient resignation. No qualms. Just wish I had more, right now haha.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

alyath

May 31, 2020
I didn't mean that as a negative comment upon the devs or game, really. It was more so an expression of impatient resignation. No qualms. Just wish I had more, right now haha.
With this wish you will never be alone here. :ROFLMAO:
But I recommend to you some other Games linked by me or other People out there to keep your patience.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also note as the twins are related with or without the patch they CANNOT be in a sex scene together because FUCK PATREON!
who cares about patreon?

you can try mrdots other games melody and dating my daughter or zillion other games at f95 (can't give recommendations more since mods are very much against it).

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Yet instead of freaking out and deciding to get the fuck out of there the MC will instead freak out, go for a walk or moped ride, talk to some people about how he "feels" about it, and then forgive her for what she did. He will try to set some boundaries or rules which, internally, he will be monologuing about "how wrong it is but yet he liked it so why is it wrong?" while setting them... And ultimately nothing will change but we will have an update around it.

Would be nice if he looked down and saw her and said, "fuck it, I want to see where this goes" and enjoyed a blowjob from dear sister... I don't expect that at all.
It's funny because the MC never does what the player would do if given a choice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well since the unpatched game is the current one offered on their Patreon to their many subs I would guess Dots team does, even if they hate it.
well sure but twins will take turns on fucking mc so 1 fucks while other takes deep breaths and then swap etc.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yet instead of freaking out and deciding to get the fuck out of there the MC will instead freak out, go for a walk or moped ride, talk to some people about how he "feels" about it, and then forgive her for what she did. He will try to set some boundaries or rules which, internally, he will be monologuing about "how wrong it is but yet he liked it so why is it wrong?" while setting them... And ultimately nothing will change but we will have an update around it.

Would be nice if he looked down and saw her and said, "fuck it, I want to see where this goes" and enjoyed a blowjob from dear sister... I don't expect that at all.
Yeah, any red blooded man woulda just let it happen and not say a word, lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Sis has been taking the initiative on advances on MC since they were young. Eventually he learned he wanted the kisses too but only just as she was leaving. Now let's hope he transitions through his emotional process faster and comes to the place of happiness sooner with "handys" so we can move forward to blowjobs LOL
:)

But also let's hope his confusion leads him to a deep meaningful time inside uh I mean alongside Shortcake. At least a little tongue will clear his head....

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Unpopular opinion here, I like Nicole. I mean, it will break my heart when she's banging another people lol. I don't care about other characters, I only like Nicole. No ntr please xD
You like who you like, but Nicole was kind of put in the spotlight to be unlikeable right at the beginning, not "getting off" cause the MC wasn't successful enough, to me that's pretty shallow

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unpopular opinion here, I like Nicole. I mean, it will break my heart when she's banging another people lol. I don't care about other characters, I only like Nicole. No ntr please xD
You like who you like, but Nicole was kind of put in the spotlight to be unlikeable right at the beginning, not "getting off" cause the MC wasn't successful enough, to me that's pretty shallow
Which is why I see the MC growing in his personal power in this project will have an effect on how she sees him.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah Nicole always wanted a take charge, ambitious guy who would have the nerve to bone other women right in front of her she just did not know it because MC was not that guy at the time.

Some fetishes you got to stumble into Nicole. Like VN's with incest, not everyone who does/would like them has been exposed to their existence.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes