mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
What is the difference between version v.0.0.4 and v. 0.0.4i ? I played .4 but is there more content in .4i then in .4 ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
the i version is simply pre-patched SS version as opposed to Patreon no relatives version
Hmmm.. but was 0.4 not also with "relatives"? I don't remember to have ever played a version where she is not his half sister (same father) and all that follows from it (cousin,etc)..

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm.. but was 0.4 not also with "relatives"? I don't remember to have ever played a version where she is not his half sister (same father) and all that follows from it (cousin,etc)..
I support MrDots on Subscribestar, so I don't often run across the "P" version of the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well so far same content but when mc will bang twins and/or their little sister (little as size but very big troublemaker) at same time content might not be same or like i said earlier other or 2 rests while 1 fucks mc.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Just played this game, I wasn't expecting alot, am more into other kinks, but I gotta say, this game was awesome, you got me hooked for more.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why is there no actual Vicky scene? She pulls him into her place and then there's a "thirty minutes later" screen, and then they they're in bed saying "So that just happened"... wtf?
Keep playing, dude.
I guess we will have this to look forward to as long as people start the game. We have to expect that a certain number of them will post to complain before finishing the night's events. I think Yoda needs to rap a few of them over the head about remaining in the moment and not thinking about the future.

T4ssss4

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone else got problems updating from v0.03.1 to v0.04 on Android?
I've tried several sources and each time I install the new version it still says v0.03.1 in the game menu. I have uninstalled the precious game before installing the new one.
Any clue what I am doing wrong?

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I would suggest you to play to the end of the update before commenting:rolleyes:
Spot on advice, but there are so many idiots who skip content then try to comment on any VN, i just pass them by :)

she gave mc free license to fuck any1 he wants but doubt she'll do same.
Exactly right, and MrDots team have indicated as much, and she might become, repeat, might become a virtual cuckqueen......interesting plot!

I thought long and hard about the path i wanted concerning Nicole, and decided to not ditch her as i think she might be involved in a court case to save the Hotel at some point. Ditch her and she could be working against you, and end of game! But as always, MrDots will do things his way.

The issue of the open relationship at first worried me. Then Dev convinced me that there would be no famous three-letter theme and I decided to keep playing it. But I've just come to see how his other game, DMD, has evolved, and honestly after that I think I'm going to let a few updates go by here because I'm not sure how this is going to be anymore. DMD seemed like one thing and it has changed a lot. Just in case something like this happens here I'll leave it for a while and come here from time to time to see where this leads before I get hooked
It would appear MrDots bends in the wind, depending on the opinions of his paying supporters, but you can't blame him as its they that pay his mortgage. The debacle with DMD V28.0, V28.1 and V29.0 to fix things hasn't gone down well as we all know, but seems to have redeemed himself with the sharing paths added in V29.0, unless you are on the vanilla Dee - F only path of course. There is a rumour of possibly V29.1 to add yet another fix for missing content, but we need to see what MrDots actually does, and not what people want. :)

As for that three letter word? t doesn't bother me, but that's just me, and many others like yourself do not want it, and i can get that. But like all things in a MrDots game/VN, stuff is avoidable in the main. I do all play through as possible, or you can miss so much content otherwise, but each to their own i say.

Stay safe out there, it ain't over yet people :cool:

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Anyone else got problems updating from v0.03.1 to v0.04 on Android?
I've tried several sources and each time I install the new version it still says v0.03.1 in the game menu. I have uninstalled the precious game before installing the new one.
Any clue what I am doing wrong?
it's actually v0.04, even though it says v0.03.1

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes