cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did you actually play the latest update before making such a statement?
yes i did and yes there is option to breakup but is breaking up better option than not to breakup is question only devs can answer so better play safe and not to breakup.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MINI SPOILER ALERT

So the first sex scene with Victoria simply doesn't show the sex part? Only say 30 minutes later?
Keep playing.....
Why do new players keep doing this instead of waiting for a few scenes before posting? It's also not much of a spoiler alert to report on a previous update that has been around for months. I was amused at the time, but I'm starting to regret MrDots did this because of the way new players freak out.

StupidRabbit

Dec 30, 2018
Why do new players keep doing this instead of waiting for a few scenes before posting? It's also not much of a spoiler alert to report on a previous update that has been around for months. I was amused at the time, but I'm starting to regret MrDots did this because of the way new players freak out.
I thought there was something wrong with my game. But yes, you are right.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I have a feeling that there's a small chance that the last scene will turn out to be a dream within a dream, and that it was added as a cliffhange
Of course! When you think about it, it's obvious that it will happen!
We wouldn't have a chance with the main girl this easy and this soon.

Reactions: Shy player

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Of course! When you think about it, it's obvious that it will happen!
We wouldn't have a chance with the main girl this easy and this soon.
Who knows, they could make it work on a professional basis for 2 or 3 updates, it'll be awkward af and then they slowly warm up to each other.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who knows, they could make it work on a professional basis for 2 or 3 updates, it'll be awkward af and then they slowly warm up to each other.
I'm hoping for something like this, just hope it isn't another dream.....

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess I'll never understand why some people feel the need to tab out of the experience to comment before the end of the update.

Reactions: Dragon59

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
on what point? there's few spots where that comes up.
In v4, when she brings the wedding documents to the hotel and in the walkthrough it says that the scene will be added in v5. The scene added in v5 will happen before the wedding, meaning in the middle of v4. So will we have to replay v4 or will it be like a flashback or something?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In v4, when she brings the wedding documents to the hotel and in the walkthrough it says that the scene will be added in v5. The scene added in v5 will happen before the wedding, meaning in the middle of v4. So will we have to replay v4 or will it be like a flashback or something?
ah that, devs are only who can give definitive answer but flashback prolly like mc's 1st sexscene after leaving home.

Reactions: zeka7
Aug 18, 2019
op has 0.04 android port.
i...i literally just said i got it from the OP on p1, the download (attached to the mega) says 4, but my in-game (upper *right corner) says 3; maybe just a glitch, it seems i ended the game where i was suppose to

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes