Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Show some love for this game, sunshine!
possible but that we won't ever find out.
I have a feeling that Shortcake may be another half sister, thats whats on that secret report that they had to collect.
I think a lot of us think this is the case.
i'd say unlikely.
Mc is ever industrious helper giving his love and frindship to so many more or less undeserving babes.
Sure thing he will find a way to square off any misunderstanding and shag away into many sunsets.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sure that mc will bang shortcake but doubt they are siblings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I hope they are. His dad was a cheater and there's some secrecy regarding Shortcake's father... I need double blowjob with my little sisters.
shortcake is few years younger than mc while half-sis is year or 2 younger. at best you'll have all girls sucking your dick at same time, if twins+their sister not included then 4some with them and then 3some with step-mother and sc's mommy. yes i know that nothing satisfies you.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Helo guys. I just download this game via nopy.to but stuck right 90%. And when i want to resume my download. They show "Error 429: Connection Extended (8)". Can anyone fix it? Because i already 90%. Thanks anyway

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Helo guys. I just download this game via nopy.to but stuck right 90%. And when i want to resume my download. They show "Error 429: Connection Extended (8)". Can anyone fix it? Because i already 90%. Thanks anyway
yeah, download all of it again from nopy, use other links, or use compressed version links for faster download.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
your dl started from bad nopy server (happens occasionally) so re-dl.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I hope they are. His dad was a cheater and there's some secrecy regarding Shortcake's father... I need double blowjob with my little sisters.
Eventually we'll find that the father really got around and all of his daughters from all over the world eventually show up to the hotel by game's end.

• Wow
Reactions: Somnus

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Eventually we'll find that the father really got around and all of his daughters from all over the world eventually show up to the hotel by game's end.
I knew there was a reason why we manage a hotel this time around :giggle:
And we will have a lot of diversity...good work old man (y)

Reactions: Dragon59

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I find these herem games/animes highly unbelievable but fuck it, that'd be awesome. The hotel was originally a women only, so...

Reactions: Dragon59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I find these herem games/animes highly unbelievable but fuck it, that'd be awesome. The hotel was originally a women only, so...
it could work as full service hotel for women but better to be normal hotel.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
So, what are the benefits (or drawbacks) to a bad relationship with Nicole (girlfriend)? Does it push her into something, or just clear the decks for the MC to stay at the hotel? How does a good relationship benefit the MC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, what are the benefits (or drawbacks) to a bad relationship with Nicole (girlfriend)? Does it push her into something, or just clear the decks for the MC to stay at the hotel? How does a good relationship benefit the MC?
only devs can answer that and they won't. we don't even know where she's gonna stay and it's been speculated that if breaks with her then she might be opposite side if there'll be lawfight on hotel.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
only devs can answer that and they won't. we don't even know where she's gonna stay and it's been speculated that if breaks with her then she might be opposite side if there'll be lawfight on hotel.
The opposite side has the lawfirm the MC used to work for, the younger guy is the one that took the MC's job.

Pretty sure Nicole's firm won't work with them.

There isn't going to be any NTR or what have you. A bad relationship with Nicole is the Mc breaking up with her and her leaving the game.

Good relationship is just for those that want to stay with the girlfriend.

There are some girls in the game not looking for full romance, it's only going to be a summer fling like the twins are probably in that category. The MC will go back to Nicole when the summer is over if he's on any of those routes.

If you want the MC to start a new romance and stay at the hotel after the summer is over then you'd have to break up with Nicole.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes