Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
lol noted... so if shortcake is the cousin, what is the sister known as? ;)

Just got to the part where the MC FINALLY gets to "date other people" and of course it just so happens that same glorious night, the MC happens to have a date already lined up. Honestly didn't think Vicky would be willing to FWB (for now?) once MC lets her know he's available now. I naturally assumed all 3 sisters are ok with that kind of arrangement. Interesting to see what the sister's reaction will be if/when she finds out MC is hooking up with her friends/mom/aunt.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just got to the part where the MC FINALLY gets to "date other people" and of course it just so happens that same glorious night, the MC happens to have a date already lined up. Honestly didn't think Vicky would be willing to FWB (for now?) once MC lets her know he's available now. I naturally assumed all 3 sisters for be the only ones ok with that kind of arrangement.
I think her biggest issue would be that she was left behind. Given the cliffhanger, we'll see how long THAT lasts.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think her biggest issue would be that she was left behind. Given the cliffhanger, we'll see how long THAT lasts.
I dunno, given how quickly they both tried to deny their feelings/emotions right after that kiss, I’m guessing there might be a little more of a slow burn between the two before anything good happens again.

I hope I’m wrong, but sadly I’m guessing if/when she finds out he’s already hooking up with everyone but her, I’m worried she might try to reconcile with Brodie to take her mind off her jealousy and maybe make him more than a little jealous himself.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I dunno, given how quickly they both tried to deny their feelings/emotions right after that kiss, I’m guessing there might be a little more of a slow burn between the two before anything good happens again.

I hope I’m wrong, but sadly I’m guessing if/when she finds out he’s already hooking up with everyone but her, I’m worried she might try to reconcile with Brodie to take her mind off her jealousy and maybe make him more than a little jealous himself.
Say it ain't so!

In that case, she's needs to make sure she makes her move while he only has one FWB relationship in the works.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Say it ain't so!

In that case, she's needs to make sure she makes her move while he only has one FWB relationship in the works.
At the end of the day, it just depends how long the Dev wants to extend the game. If he wants another DMD, then sadly, I wouldn't count on those two admitting & acting on their mutual attraction any time soon. :(

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
lol noted... so if shortcake is the cousin, what is the sister known as?
From what I remember from the posts on the MrDots Games website when they had posts on the info of SL and it's characters the Sister didn't have a default name unlike Shortcake who they referred to on the post about her but going back to the Sister it's whatever you want it to be but i'm sure in the future there may be a default name but from what I seen idk lol.

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
From what I remember from the posts on the MrDots Games website when they had posts on the info of SL and it's characters the Sister didn't have a default name unlike Shortcake who they referred to on the post about her but going back to the Sister it's whatever you want it to be but i'm sure in the future there may be a default name but from what I seen idk lol.
Holy run on sentences Batman! o_O

I'm curious why the sister and cousin are the only two you can rename. Is there some significance to this or is it just for those players that want to name them after their real life siblings?

I kind of want the story to develop where Ivy and Lily end up fighting over you rather than sharing you, after the initial 3 way that is lol.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Holy run on sentences Batman! o_O

I'm curious why the sister and cousin are the only two you can rename. Is there some significance to this or is it just for those players that want to name them after their real life siblings?

I kind of want the story to develop where Ivy and Lily end up fighting over you rather than sharing you, after the initial 3 way that is lol.
Don't know myself LOL, only people who know are the MrDots dev team.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

You can rename Kristina (I named her Dee the forum name of Daughter from DMD) as well

Lily and Ivy cannot be in a 3way they are related in both versions and Patreon..... fuck nuts

On the forums everyone just calls Sister: Sister or Sis from what I have seen. That didn't work for in game name the nice way Shortcake does. You could go with Juggy McBigguns LOL

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Thinking about it I guess the Sister's default name would start with S at least as with DMD the Daughter's name is Dee (Well the forum name that is) So with that she would be an 'S' but what S though Sarah, Stacey, Shauna, Sienna Samantha e.t.c?

Of course upto the player to decide but hmmm I might have to rename the Sister character on mine to something with 'S' maybe Sarah. What about everyone else?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thinking about it I guess the Sister's default name would start with S at least as with DMD the Daughter's name is Dee (Well the forum name that is) So with that she would be an 'S' but what S though Sarah, Stacey, Shauna, Sienna Samantha e.t.c?

Of course upto the player to decide but hmmm I might have to rename the Sister character on mine to something with 'S' maybe Sarah. What about everyone else?
Meh, I just ended up calling her Rachel in my game and shortcake, Maya. Normally wouldn't even rename them since I'm too lazy, but those were the first names that came to mind.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I falsely assumed that she gave off some Sarah Logan vibes, so I called her Sara. For the cousin, I researched some female surfers, and came up with then Number 1 and four time winner of the Women's Surf League, Carissa Moore, so she's Carissa now. Oh, and Kristina is renamed after DMD's daughter, Lisa.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

Out of that list I would go with Stacey because Stacey's mom has got it goin' on :)

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Meh, I just ended up calling her Rachel in my game and shortcake, Maya. Normally wouldn't even rename them since I'm too lazy, but those were the first names that came to mind.
Very nice, yeah same I usually keep the names default unless it's like you have to name them but for the MC I either keep default or usually have a rude name e.g. one game my character is called Richard Head and another game my MC is Asshole.

For my girls the Sis was called Michelle idk why but was the first to come to my head but now next update I will rename her Sarah since the update is next month (Feb) and for Shortcake she was called Cecily blame SNL's Cecily Strong for that (in a good way of course) but in update 2 I renamed her Shortcake for the hell of it.

I false assumed that she gave off some Sarah Logan vibes, so I called her Sara. For the cousin, I researched some female surfers, andd came up with then Number 1 and four time winner of the Women Surf League, Carissa Moore, so she's Carissa now. Oh, and Kristina is renamed after DMD's daughter, Lisa.
Very nice but for me Sarah is my favourite name, blame Sarah Michelle Gellar for that (In a good way of course).

Out of that list I would go with Stacey because Stacey's mom has got it goin' on :)
Lol's great song and also why I put that as an option It's like ye read my mind. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pgm_01
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes