Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
So just started this game yesterday after playing both Melody and DMD, and this one looks gorgeous. Love the story and all the very different characters. However, after a couple of days in Sunshine Bay, how the hell is the MC so dense picking up signals from all these potential L.I.s, and please tell me we can break up with Nicole sooner rather than later? Didn't like her from the start, so I automatically knew I wasn't planning on going back to her at the end, but I'm a little frustrated that we can't move on and start making progress romancing someone else, building up relationship points with other L.I., while the MC is whining and feeling guilty about even considering taking a chance with someone new while still with Nicole. I'm not advocating cheating on her, but there I kinda wish when Nicole encouraged the MC to leave, that they would have the option of being on 'a break' for the summer... or just break up and get it over with given how strained their relationship has been for a while.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So just started this game yesterday after playing both Melody and DMD, and this one looks gorgeous.
Agreed. Absolutely stunning characters.
Love the story and all the very different characters. However, after a couple of days in Sunshine Bay, how the hell is the MC so dense picking up signals from all these potential L.I.s,
Cause otherwise the game would be over in 10 minutes. And to be honest none of the girl has been head over heels for him. Playful and flirting? yes, but not like "I'm yours, do me however you want". Some are even confused, like sister, or barely starting to understand their feelings, like cousin.
and please tell me we can break up with Nicole sooner rather than later? Didn't like her from the start, so I automatically knew I wasn't planning on going back to her at the end, but I'm a little frustrated that we can't move on and start making progress romancing someone else, building up relationship points with other L.I., while the MC is whining and feeling guilty about even considering taking a chance with someone new while still with Nicole. I'm not advocating cheating on her, but there I kinda wish when Nicole encouraged the MC to leave, that they would have the option of being on 'a break' for the summer... or just break up and get it over with given how strained their relationship has been for a while.
Here we go again.. let me put the fire off before another fights starts, yes you will be able to break it off with her.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Agreed. Absolutely stunning characters.

Cause otherwise the game would be over in 10 minutes. And to be honest none of the girl has been head over heels for him. Playful and flirting? yes, but not like "I'm yours, do me however you want". Some are even confused, like sister, or barely starting to understand their feelings, like cousin.

Here we go again.. let me put the fire off before another fights starts, yes you will be able to break it off with her.
Honestly, I get it...;) I had just finished playing for the last couple of hours before I wrote that out of frustration wanting to hurry and end it with Nicole and get a head start with someone else, lol. That said, game is awesome, and looking forward to the next update since I was spoiled that Melody was completed and DMD had 3 chapters out before I played them.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Honestly, I get it...;) I had just finished playing for the last couple of hours before I wrote that out of frustration wanting to hurry and end it with Nicole and get a head start with someone else, lol. That said, game is awesome, and looking forward to the next update since I was spoiled that Melody was completed and DMD had 3 chapters out before I played them.
haha that is fine. I was just trying to avoid all the controversy around Nicole. If you look into pages back, the thread exploded about breaking it off or not with her and the consequences. Several thousand wounded. Probably a few dead.. Not good for civilization.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Can't wait for full scene with Chloe (cousin) , she's the best ever character made by MrDots
don't think ive met chloe yet... :unsure: Almost tempted to pursue twins since they are most definitely not looking for something serious, just not sure if there will be negative consequences for a FWB w/twins.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
don't think ive met chloe yet... :unsure: Almost tempted to pursue twins since they are most definitely not looking for something serious, just not sure if there will be negative consequences for a FWB w/twins.
Since we name the sister and the cousin, you'll likely never meet "Chloe."

zonk4411

Aug 23, 2020
Looking at the hotels in the scene where the MC takes the scooter ride with her for the view -- and frustrated placing two of them. In the middle is definitely the Burj al Arab from Dubai; the one on the left looks like it belongs in Vegas but I can't place it... and I am not even sure whether the building on the right is a hotel at all. Help?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Since we name the sister and the cousin, you'll likely never meet "Chloe."
Ah...sometimes I wish there was the option to just use 'default' names as opposed to the generic "Sister" or "Cousin" way to identify who we're referring to... just better to avoid confusion that way.

Just out of curiosity, I'm really racking up the relationship points now, at what point if any, do they actually make a difference?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah...sometimes I wish there was the option to just use 'default' names as opposed to the generic "Sister" or "Cousin" way to identify who we're referring to... just better to avoid confusion that way.

Just out of curiosity, I'm really racking up the relationship points now, at what point if any, do they actually make a difference?
Well, Shortcake is the default nickname for the cousin in the forums.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
unlikely there'll be consequences if has 3some with twins or even 4some with whole trio of sisters. would be conses if bangs only one of twins and not other or completely rejects them.

Oct 25, 2020

When asked to enter a name, just hit enter. Default name auto filled. Works for every game.

Reactions: paradroid

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Shortcake is BEST GIRL!!
Also since that is the name to use for all forum talk of cousin I went ahead and named her Shortcake in game.

Shortcake is love :love:
lol noted... so if shortcake is the cousin, what is the sister known as? ;)

Just got to the part where the MC FINALLY gets to "date other people" and of course it just so happens that same glorious night, the MC happens to have a date already lined up. Honestly didn't think Vicky would be willing to FWB (for now?) once MC lets her know he's available now. I naturally assume all 3 sisters are ok with that kind of arrangement.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes