cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i...i literally just said i got it from the OP on p1, the download (attached to the mega) says 4, but my in-game (upper *right corner) says 3; maybe just a glitch, it seems i ended the game where i was suppose to
yea that's a bug but if last scene you see is sis giving hj to brother then you have right version.

Reactions: EclipseTheStars

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nopy is failing completely, can we get a GDrive, Workupload, or a Mediafire of this?
yea nopy has lately had problems but luckily you can continue where dl stopped with nopy. mega with mega desktop has been recommended on other threads.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
yea nopy has lately had problems but luckily you can continue where dl stopped with nopy. mega with mega desktop has been recommended on other threads.
That only works if the system doesn't lie to me and actually tells me the download stops. I've tried downloading this over a dozen times to get a rar unpack fail. The unpack fail is only occurring from Nopy downloads that say they completed. The other sites don't offer less time than an hour, and for a download of this size, it should never take more than 2 minutes with the internet I pay for. Seriously a 60gb game is a 20 minute download for me. For a game that has a day one update the same size as the actual game, I'm never waiting more than an hour to play such a game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my system shows dl window where I can check if dl has failed and then I can resume it if it has.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
my system has a DL window that shows the DL has not failed.
perhaps you need to redo your "system", again...no one has problems with "corrupted" nopy dls apart from you.
there is no point in complaining due to "errors" caused by tweaked "system", unless ones intention is to troll/spam here.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
perhaps you need to redo your "system", again...no one has problems with "corrupted" nopy dls apart from you.
there is no point in complaining due to "errors" caused by tweaked "system", unless ones intention is to troll/spam here.
I was using their terminology. The facts of the matter is that my browser says there are no errors, and the unpacking says there are errors. This is factual regardless of what you say. As a result, I need some other method to download that's not present. LIke one of the ones I named.

Nopy is failing completely, can we get a GDrive, Workupload, or a Mediafire of this?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So for some reason
the problem is worse. I can't even get Mega Desktop working
Ok, so I did manage to get it working with a method that will only work with files that open in file explorer. I noticed that the file wasn't opening in my extractor app, so I tried to just copy instead of using an extractor app. For things like .rar or .7z or whatever that need something special to even see it won't work, but it apparently did. I'll yack more if I have missing images or audio though.

libertygtx

Sep 16, 2019
Hahahahaha lmaoo i just started playing this , he said what an asshole abandoning the child like that, and then he found out he's the actual father of the little girl
that was so funny omggg i was supposed to fap not laugh what is this lmaoo :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hahahahaha lmaoo i just started playing this , he said what an asshole abandoning the child like that, and then he found out he's the actual father of the little girl
that was so funny omggg i was supposed to fap not laugh what is this lmaoo :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
for daddy's defense his future wife didn't tell him that he has daughter until he came to town 2nd time.

Reactions: Dalish
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes