AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hey, Mr Dots, There are no such things as "air crafts" (which would be things crafted from air). A flying machine is an "aircraft" - one word, not two - and the word is both singular & plural (you NEVER add an "s" to the end unless it's after an apostrophe to indicate a possessive). The same goes for "watercraft".

BTW, I hate the Melody/Sophia lesbian wedding thing! Kinda makes the whole Melody game feel like a big waste of the time we spent playing it, (except, I would imagine, to the 2 or 3 people who actually chose a different character over Melody).

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
BTW, I hate the Melody/Sophia lesbian wedding thing! Kinda makes the whole Melody game feel like a big waste of the time we spent playing it, (except, I would imagine, to the 2 or 3 people who actually chose a different character over Melody).
Did I sleep through the whole scene or something? I thought Sophie got married to the massage girl (Xianne?), not Melody and she was just there as a guest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did I sleep through the whole scene or something? I thought Sophie got married to the massage girl (Xianne?), not Melody and she was just there as a guest.
nope, fi and xi married eachother and m just made quick appearance so poster you quoted had serious mix-up.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
You didn't, but someone else apparently did. Or was too busy looking for spelling errors :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7211aaron

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey, Mr Dots, There are no such things as "air crafts" (which would be things crafted from air). A flying machine is an "aircraft" - one word, not two - and the word is both singular & plural (you NEVER add an "s" to the end unless it's after an apostrophe to indicate a possessive). The same goes for "watercraft".

Melody was the maid of honor at Sophia and Xianne's wedding. They already had a lesbian path in Melody.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Ah, I went back and reread that part and can see it doesn't say that Melody & Sophia were the couple, ('though it also does not mention Xianne and the mention of Melody does not put her on the scene, only referencing her as Sophia's famous best friend). I sometimes skim quickly through parts of these games, as they often tend to be exceedingly verbose. I withdraw that criticism but now have a bigger one: I just reached the "open relationship" call with Nicole and I can't believe there's no option to tell her "NO"! That, right there, is the point at which I'd dump the bitch. She has full-on declared that she's not committed to the MC and their relationship and wants free license to fuck around. Ship me my stuff and refinance that mortgage to get my name off it or sell the place immediately, we're done! Any guy who would agree to that shit is so alien to me I could never understand him and certainly wouldn't want to know him.

Well, at least now there's one fewer game I have to follow for updates...

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Ah, I went back and reread that part and can see it doesn't say that Melody & Sophia were the couple, ('though it also does not mention Xianne and the mention of Melody does not put her on the scene, only referencing her as Sophia's famous best friend). I sometimes skim quickly through parts of these games, as they often tend to be exceedingly verbose. I withdraw that criticism but now have a bigger one: I just reached the "open relationship" call with Nicole and I can't believe there's no option to tell her "NO"! That, right there, is the point at which I'd dump the bitch. She has full-on declared that she's not committed to the MC and their relationship and wants free license to fuck around. Ship me my stuff and refinance that mortgage to get my name off it or sell the place immediately, we're done! Any guy who would agree to that shit is so alien to me I could never understand him and certainly wouldn't want to know him.

I would suggest you to play to the end of the update before commenting:rolleyes:

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I would suggest you to play to the end of the update before commenting:rolleyes:
It appears he has a problem with going of half cocked.

The writing and premise is poor but they fixed that bit, I still think they should make Nicole the protagonist, rather than the weird voyeur trope they have.
Then you could have angry make up sex in act 3. and get rid of the dweeb ex boss lawyer character that adds literally nothing to the story.

Reactions: 7211aaron

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The issue of the open relationship at first worried me. Then Dev convinced me that there would be no famous three-letter theme and I decided to keep playing it. But I've just come to see how his other game, DMD, has evolved, and honestly after that I think I'm going to let a few updates go by here because I'm not sure how this is going to be anymore. DMD seemed like one thing and it has changed a lot. Just in case something like this happens here I'll leave it for a while and come here from time to time to see where this leads before I get hooked

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Trikus

May 31, 2020

Someone didn't actually finish the game before angrily typing a wall of text I see. The game makes it clear who was getting married as you attend the wedding service and see Sophia and Xianne get married. As for saying no to Nicole, you do get that chance. Saying no and breaking up with her the first time it happens just doesn't make sense from a narrative point of view. These are characters that have spent 5 years together, and while they have had a rough time lately are still very much in love with each other. I like the way it is handled right now. He is blindsided by the open relationship but agrees reluctantly. Then, when he has more time to think about it he can continue or break up with her. It is much more realistic. Your scenario is not.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is the next chapter meant to be the last one, or did I misread the Patreon post?

Kind of a shame that the spicy content is heavily skewed towards Victoria, with little progression with most of the other girls. The build up is nice, but hopefully they will all get a proper set of scenes that does not feel too sudden or rushed (which would feel quite unnatural, especially for Yuki or cousin).
Chapter 4 of Dating my Daughter is the last one.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1608844222863.jpeg

Unlocked

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our supporters!
To show our appreciation for your loyal support, today we are sharing with you a couple of special renders to celebrate the festive season!
Before we take some much-needed time off, there’s a number of people that I’d like to thank.
To HyperServer, Pinnie, and all our moderators over at our Unofficial Fan Discord, I’d like to thank you so much for all the time you have spent to help our supporters, our new members, dealing with the troublemakers, and also helping to promote our three games over the past couple of years.
Without your selfless assistance, I know that my job would be a lot more difficult. So I couldn’t be any more grateful for the time that all of you have collectively put in each and every week.
To Jeff Steel and NabegoPewu, two members of my team, I want you to know that I feel very blessed to have you on board.
HearszAM and I have learned so much from you both that the games wouldn’t be the same, nor would they be successful, without you being a part of this vision that I’ve had for such a long time.
I honestly can’t wait to find out what the four of us can achieve in 2021!
Anyway, this will be my last post for 2020. Have a safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year, and we’ll be in touch again before you know it!
All the best, MrDots
Download Links:
Visit our blog to download the extra image :)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 955171

Unlocked

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all our supporters!
To show our appreciation for your loyal support, today we are sharing with you a couple of special renders to celebrate the festive season!
Before we take some much-needed time off, there’s a number of people that I’d like to thank.
To HyperServer, Pinnie, and all our moderators over at our Unofficial Fan Discord, I’d like to thank you so much for all the time you have spent to help our supporters, our new members, dealing with the troublemakers, and also helping to promote our three games over the past couple of years.
Without your selfless assistance, I know that my job would be a lot more difficult. So I couldn’t be any more grateful for the time that all of you have collectively put in each and every week.
To Jeff Steel and NabegoPewu, two members of my team, I want you to know that I feel very blessed to have you on board.
HearszAM and I have learned so much from you both that the games wouldn’t be the same, nor would they be successful, without you being a part of this vision that I’ve had for such a long time.
I honestly can’t wait to find out what the four of us can achieve in 2021!
Anyway, this will be my last post for 2020. Have a safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year, and we’ll be in touch again before you know it!
All the best, MrDots
Download Links:
Visit our blog to download the extra image :)
Sis, Shortcake, D... The only thing missing is holiday greetings from the newlyweds on their honeymoon. ;-) I guess they're too distracted.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes