cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Honestly this game just feels more linear to me then the other two games..
dmd branched a lot and had multiple locations while melody and sl happen inside a town not as big as in dmd but this is early stages so we will see what happens.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This game is still branching out though. At one point I had five different save games to capture all the PTs and donuts on the different paths. Even the twins are (needlessly) split up for the moment.

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
I'm curious, anybody else consider the ending of that episode rape? I dont really mind that much, I'm just surprised the discussion in this thread isn't a bunch of people whining the Tag should be added and how it ruined the game, but I also haven't read everything so my bad if it was previously discussed.

Oh and if it isn't clear, I'd like to know why this isn't considered rape, by apparently most ppl. out there.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I'm curious, anybody else consider the ending of that episode rape? I dont really mind that much, I'm just surprised the discussion in this thread isn't a bunch of people whining the Tag should be added and how it ruined the game, but I also haven't read everything so my bad if it was previously discussed.

Oh and if it isn't clear, I'd like to know why this isn't considered rape, by apparently most ppl. out there.
well... he technically never given his consent...

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

nytep

Aug 16, 2020

Double standards.

I did suggest a sleep sex tag but I have seen in other threads where tags are avoided sometimes when it isn't a major theme to avoid complaints from people who are seeking that kind of content.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018

If you're dude and a hot girl violates you in your sleep, we call that early Christmas.
( I really hope Ken-doll here doesn't end up moping around, How could you do this to Me!, etc, etc).

Reactions: turgsh01

nytep

Aug 16, 2020
If you're dude and a hot girl violates you in your sleep, we call that early Christmas.
( I really hope Ken-doll here doesn't end up moping around, How could you do this to Me!, etc, etc).
I agree. Unless he wants to guilt trip her or pretend he didn't like it, the worst that would happen is that SHE freaks out after getting caught and things are very awkward for a while but there will be no doubt from him from this point forward that she's attracted to him.

MC could have something awakened in him that allows him to justify messing around with the other characters. It introduces another chance for conflict as it seem everything is starting to go well. He or his sister or both may avoid the other one while those other story lines advance.

Personally I think the sister and the mom are the hottest followed by the little red head. I like sleep sex scenes and hope there are more opportunities to see the MC possibly take advantage of one of the other girls with his sister's help after the story develops to a point where it might make more sense. Then again that may not fit with this story line.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I agree. Unless he wants to guilt trip her or pretend he didn't like it, the worst that would happen is that SHE freaks out after getting caught and things are very awkward for a while but there will be no doubt from him from this point forward that she's attracted to him.
Did we play the same game ?
U speak about the MC which freaks out about because he thinks his sister may kiss him, he freaks out because he had his hand on her tits while they where asleep...so yes i would say there is a 98% chance he will freak out again, instead of acknowledging he liked it and he is attracted to her :rolleyes:

G60LADDER

Apr 17, 2020
U speak about the MC which freaks out about because he thinks his sister may kiss him, he freaks out because he had his hand on her tits while they where asleep...so yes i would say there is a 98% chance he will freak out again, instead of acknowledging he liked it and he is attracted to her :rolleyes:
Agreed. Anything less and it becomes character breaking. That's not to say that there may not be some inner monologue after the fact where he starts debating with himself about whether it was ultimately a bad thing that occurred but initially, yes, fully expect him to freak out.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Agreed. Anything less and it becomes character breaking. That's not to say that there may not be some inner monologue after the fact where he starts debating with himself about whether it was ultimately a bad thing that occurred but initially, yes, fully expect him to freak out.
Yet instead of freaking out and deciding to get the fuck out of there the MC will instead freak out, go for a walk or moped ride, talk to some people about how he "feels" about it, and then forgive her for what she did. He will try to set some boundaries or rules which, internally, he will be monologuing about "how wrong it is but yet he liked it so why is it wrong?" while setting them... And ultimately nothing will change but we will have an update around it.

Would be nice if he looked down and saw her and said, "fuck it, I want to see where this goes" and enjoyed a blowjob from dear sister... I don't expect that at all.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Well maybe Ken-boy will grow a pair? Ahh, who am I kidding...

sc w2mcmorningbath b05.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: nytep

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
TWINS TWINS TWINS
If you need Peeping Tom completion or for any other reason want to see each twin in a scene like the differences
GO TO the character description in the tablet in game and there is a click for "Chosen Twin" or something and you can change it

You are welcome and Thanks to Discord for telling me

Also note as the twins are related with or without the patch they CANNOT be in a sex scene together because FUCK PATREON!

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes