Apr 2, 2020
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
What does this unofficial patch actually add? After I put it in, Ashley is still not born from the same mother, and the mom still isnt the MC's actual mom. So what does it add?

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So what does it add?
The MC's father had an affair with Ashley before the game starts. When he revisit her at the start of the game Ashley introduces her daughter as his child. So the "Friend" becomes your half sister with the patch.

How do I fix this error? It doesn't let me in the game because of this
That doesn't look like the patch I used. On the OP there is the .
Download and put ipatch_0.4.0.rpa into your /game folder

spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
Honestly, she is fairly cute. Not into Loli so I won't go there. That's actually my issue with the game. I don't find any of the "main" LI interesting and the one I do like is most likely to just be a fling (Jazzy). The sister is unappealing in looks and personality, not into fucking dad's ex, not into DMD reloaded, Yuki same issue as Shortcake, Trisha most likely fucked dad first and isn't into something serious, not interested in Machete's daughter... So I will just have to hope for more scenes with Jasmine in the future... Feel like I am missing someone.
I'm the complete opposite I'm loving all the main interests except Trish and I make sure to stop Jazmins path completely.

wibbling

Oct 19, 2020
Loving the whole story.

Can't wait for week 3 :love:
I was slightly surprised by the end to the current update, but in a good way. Things escalated quicker than I expected. It was a cool cliffhanger to end on, and yea, can't wait to see what's next.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i wonder if ashley or sis have bigger boobs.

quite a long update.

it was funny that nic dreamed mc having sex with sis.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i want to discuss about something i hope the developer will see it , its about Nicole , there's a choice between Open relation or u break up with her , About the break up if i choose this option and why ( actually i chose this option ).. because i don't want to share her or seen her with someone specially about the sex scenes , i mean i hope in future with this option i will not see any sex scenes of her with someone else because if i wanted to see her with someone else ( MMf ,FF ,gang band or Mc with M F / MC with FF) i will choose open relation but its not the case, that means i closed the path of her definitely i don't want have a surprise later with some sex scenes of her with other males if that happen that means the two options in the game are useless , we broke up so i don't care what she doing in her life at the end of summer the Mc will return than u can show me she's with who that she's happy with her new BF that's it no sex scenes.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
i wonder if ashley or sis have bigger boobs.
Looking at the Character Info it's Ashley 36D, Sara 34D.

-------

i want to discuss about something i hope the developer will see it , its about Nicole , there's a choice between Open relation or u break up with her , About the break up if i choose this option and why ( actually i chose this option ).. because i don't want to share her or seen her with someone specially about the sex scenes , i mean i hope in future with this option i will not see any sex scenes of her with someone else because if i wanted to see her with someone else ( MMf ,FF ,gang band or Mc with M F / MC with FF) i will choose open relation but its not the case, that means i closed the path of her definitely i don't want have a surprise later with some sex scenes of her with other males if that happen that means the two options in the game are useless , we broke up so i don't care what she doing in her life at the end of summer the Mc will return than u can show me she's with who that she's happy with her new BF that's it no sex scenes.
Actually the dev team discussed that for you already. Thing is, whatever you choose, Nicole won't do anything with other males. Period.

The choice is actually about if Nicole is more or less out of the game (breakup), or you call her once per update and she decides to slowly being turned on by your escapades and would like to know about it (agree with her).

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a way to change character ages in the game file? It says that Trisha and the mom are 41 and 43, and they dont look anything like that. It just irks me. They're late 30s tops.
Sure, you could use UnRen to get at the game files, then edit those details in tablet.rpy and put your altered tablet.rpy back into the main game folder.

Wouldn't make sense though, the maths doesn't stack: Julia is 23, which would mean Ashley was ~18 when she gave birth to her daughter. Can't practically make Ashley any younger (at least not without making Julia, MC etc. younger too).

You'll just have to learn to live with the MILFs looking implausibly good for their age.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes