DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I would suggest making a save where it asks if you want to break up with Nicole. It is possible that she may know someone who could help you save the motel.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I would suggest making a save where it asks if you want to break up with Nicole. It is possible that she may know someone who could help you save the motel.
All i did was go in to the Renpy/Sunshinelove saves folder, and also the saves folder in the game itself and deleted all the saves from V3 and the persistent save, that puts you back to before Nicoles open relationship proposal, which affects the game thereafter and some other decisions are changed after that and updated with the new save points

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Mr Dots did a reference to Maradona who died recently too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That was a reference to the goal Maradona scored with his left hand against England on the world cup of 1986.
Hand goal is ilegal in soccer, so when someone asked Maradona if he scored with his hand or with his head, Maradona said it was the "hand of god".
Hand of Vecna...perhaps.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
You know, I really like Mr Dots games, but in this particular one I feel like I'm reading a damn instruction manual half the time. Other than that it's awesome. Love the overall story so far and the renders are great as always.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I really like this game. But I want to love it.

The setting is original, the mood is fresh, the characters are flawed and have so much potential for growth, and the idea of the failing business being used to tie everything together makes it easy to get invested in the story and the game.

But I have a few constructive criticisms paired with some suggestions that would help the game immensity.
Respectfully, I think my biggest issue with your post is the phrasing above. You did not present this as suggestions that you feel would improve the game, but rather offering changes that WOULD help the game immensely. Instead of being presented as your own preferences, it is presented as absolute fact, declaring that you know better than MrDots what kind of game he's writing. Perhaps you are a professional video game editor, well versed upon market trends, but that was not clear from your post.

That said, I personally prefer the game as MrDots has presented so far rather than Hotel Management game you're suggesting. Melody was not a "musician simulator." The music industry was part of the environment in which the developer told his story. Likewise, DMD is not a "fashion model simulator."

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What does this option mean then?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After hearing about all these people complaining that they can't break up with her, I really wonder if there is an error in the game. Could be human interface error, of course.

I've choosen to break up with Nicole, because even if we agree with her we probably ain't gonna do anything with Nicole until the end of the summer, and I already know she isn't the girl I wanna end up with.
Me too, breaking up with Nicole in my head leads to the ending of MC staying in Sunshine Bay instead of going back to that rainy shithole he came from.
this update was great and thanks for the ability to break it off with Nicole .. i honestly never liked her .. to controlling for me .. and the ending O.M.G loved it
So it looks like some people were successful in breaking up with Nicole. To quote a PA judge, "So what's the problem?"
Its almost as if the devs promised it months ago that it would be an option yet they were still hounded practically every day by people moaning about it.
Funny, that.

Last edited:

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I like this game a lot. So many hot girls. My only complaint is that sisters tits look like she got a really bad boobjob :(

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
For some reason hearing Kevin MacLeod's music in the afterparty scene made me light up like a Cyanide and Happiness character.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Making Nicole a cuckqueen is outrageous, disgusting and misogynistic, of course the dev made this choice to appeal to a certain category of persons, who plagues every topic complaining about NTR but being totally okay with it when it's about humiliating a woman.

If he regretted the choices he made with this character he could just have made a mandatory break up, what's the point in keeping her around and talking to her one time per month, very very bad choicec from the dev.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes