spacekun

Mar 19, 2020
So do you need to start a new save for this update? I just loaded up my old save but I don't want to miss content. theres no changelog i can see for it, thanks jaw1986baby for the help.

*Got the mod and unlocked all scenes anyway, not sure on my own question as I didn't appease everyone to do their path so plenty of scenes I missed.

Last edited:

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
So you played 2 updates, 1 which you skipped through
More than I bothered to do. I put this one into the "not for me" bin, after skipping through the first release and it's massive walls of text about some contrived back-story that I could not possibly care less about. Maybe dev should have used THAT for the flashbacks and not the lewds. I sure don't see anything here in the comments yet to change my mind.

Reactions: dav121

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
"a few"? I don't know any of them.
The closest would be WVM with Jamie, but Jamie isn't a real CQ, she wants MC to have sex with other women so that they are as happy as she is (kind of weird setup and really unbelievable unrealistic), while a true CQ gets OWN satisfaction by seeing others (which Nicole seems to change towards)
So, CQ Nicole planned. I'll have to reverse the break up.

If you like CQ, White Phantom's Shadows Over Manston has one. Fiancee can be transformed on the dominant path.

alecblue1994

Apr 30, 2018
Loved the ending, wasn't expecting that! Excited for the next update. Is there a fan art page? Would be great to see what assets are being used to create the characters.

khalidevil

Jan 20, 2020
Ok am I missing something. After the MC agreed to the open relationship and went out with Vic, is there first sex scene get skipped for everyone or am I doing something wrong. Ok I got my own answer

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
She's not sloppy seconds. She is a milf, So it seems logical that not only dad, but other men after dad also fucked her.

Just mind what Ashley is doing in her present relationship with MC. Don't mind about past. Because even the Sister of MC is not a virgin, and in your words "she is sloppy seconds" too of her Ex-boyfriend.
Doesn't matter how you spin it. You saw her fuck your dad first. If your offended or mad about it oh well that's your problem. lmao

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Doesn't matter how you spin it. You saw her fuck your dad first. If your offended or mad about it oh well that's your problem. lmao
It was rather obvious they had sex, since MC has a sister. What was unnecessary is to show it to that extent, since no one gives a shit about the dad's sexual escapades. Aside from being an obligatory sex scene in the episode, it had no real purpose.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Random thoughts on the discussion here and the game...

I don't think the cousin will turn out to be related to the MC via his cheating father as suggested earlier. Nothing about her genetic makeup would account for her having pale skin, red hair, and freckles if that was the case.

I also agree that the scene between Ashley and Gerard could have been left out or made optional.

I also wouldn't be upset if some of the scenes weren't forced thus far. Maybe not scoring as highly avoids some of that and a replay will set me straight on that.

Who cares if the MC's sister has had sex before? How many virgins do you run into over 20?

I assume additional episodes will need to push the focus onto some of the other characters, as I have some I have pushed rated in their forties and fifties and a couple others only in their teens. I suppose if the lower rated ladies aren't meant to be love interests, that's fine, but otherwise we'll need a lot more of them.

I'm really not sure why the MC was upset at the end unless it was because he wasn't awake for it...

I think I need to run back through and try a couple other paths on for size to see where I want to stand when the next episode is released. I haven't messed with Ashley's sister or Yuki. I guess I could also swap twins to see if there are any differences.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Zueri

May 14, 2018
Is there a bug on the android update? I had the update installed twice from different download sources. Both shows not the right version number in the menu (0.03.1)?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Can you guys explain me why on earth would MC still be dreaming about girlfriend after their breakup? That's makes no sense since he mentioned he's tired of her.
inconsistent plot/storyline, it's become a thing over Mr Dots updates

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Gonna be honest here guys....I am playing this game mostly because of Ashley. Also can someone provide a save with all scenes unlocked?

Sep 3, 2020
Gonna be honest here guys....I am playing this game mostly because of Ashley. Also can someone provide a save with all scenes unlocked?
god dammit I really love love this game and i

shipp MC with his sister

how long do I have to wait for two of them to become a couple

I'm tired of all the fake outs and dreams

I'm tired of all the will they won't they shit

it's like they take two steps forward and 10 steps back

I want to see them go on dates and doing couple things

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare dat when they finally do become a couple it's 10 seconds before the game ends
fuckk
:cry:

alyath

May 31, 2020
god dammit I really love love this game and i

shipp MC with his sister

how long do I have to wait for two of them to become a couple

I'm tired of all the fake outs and dreams

I'm tired of all the will they won't they shit

it's like they take two steps forward and 10 steps back

I want to see them go on dates and doing couple things

I keep having this reoccurring nightmare dat when they finally do become a couple it's 10 seconds before the game ends
fuckk
:cry:
Dude, if you know any of the Games made by this Dev then you should train your Patience. Cause it is a long Route to become corrupted or corrupt. So hold your Horses, set back and just enjoy the show.
And btw the Games are so great cause you can choose your Route. So there are other Girls out there and they need a Place there too.
But if you are so impatient just take the Time and look for Games that can sweeten up the Time of waiting for you. If you are into Big Boobs then you will always find something new on this Side.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes