KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
This is the end of the line for me with this game. I was almost forcing myself to play through the last 2 updates but this time it was just too much for me. The only girls I like are the cousin, Vicky and maybe twins but they're more like a fuck buddy types, the rest I couldn't care less about. When the "stuff" with Nicole happened obviously I didn't like it and at that point I thought that everything was going to magically improve when I get to actually break up with her. Ït didn't...

I still don't care about most of the girls, the ones I care about are just not enough to keep me playing, Mc behaves "strange", the dream and flashback sex scenes feel totally unnecesary and out of place (I don't play these games to fap but I guess if someone does they're there for that?), the story feels like it's not really progressing (I didn't finish the update so maybe it does in the end) and the dialogue still feels like it's automatically generated by a robot.

It's just dull and boring and I don't see a reason to keep playing. (IMO of course)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Walkthrough Bug 0.0.4

Yuki and Sis repair roof, first answer, my right answer was GREY and not BLACK was written in the walkthrough (you can´t choose BLACK), I reported it only as Info for other players

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Was pretty peeved about the whole not all girls have an ending bit. Really annoying in games when so much effort is put into their character and story that it has no real good payoff.

Off the bat the redheaded cousin, half-sister and most likely Victoria are REAL LIs. I assume Jazmin will bounce after the summer, though I don't see why the MC couldn't go with.
Ashley seems like she wants to date someone based on the date we go on with her, but it hasn't worked out in the past. I think it would add some real spice and drama to everything if we did date or end up with her, but that's just me as I really enjoy her so far.

Trisha seems like she has to be a real option as unless the team radically changed their mind. Her description on the Patreon reveal post says "Trisha is not looking for a one-night stand. She’s searching for a real, long-term relationship with a younger man, and she will make sure she gets that point across to anybody that shows even the slightest bit of interest in her."
The Twins, okay yeah I get it, I don't like it but I cede.
Yuki unless she dies in the story I can't see how she won't have an ending.
The D knockoff could go either way, but I really don't care much for her.

I doubt they'd listen or care about my opinion as I'm a lowly 1 dollar feeder, but when the game was revealed I was pretty excited we'd get a game that focused on an entire cast instead of mostly the titular character. I really hope that before the game ends they reverse their decision on that.

Also decent episode, not in any way interested in the GF, she does nothing for me, but real progress was made this time around so kudos.

Reactions: EZ8lt

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
This is the end of the line for me with this game. I was almost forcing myself to play through the last 2 updates but this time it was just too much for me. The only girls I like are the cousin, Vicky and maybe twins but they're more like a fuck buddy types, the rest I couldn't care less about. When the "stuff" with Nicole happened obviously I didn't like it and at that point I thought that everything was going to magically improve when I get to actually break up with her. Ït didn't...

I still don't care about most of the girls, the ones I care about are just not enough to keep me playing, Mc behaves "strange", the dream and flashback sex scenes feel totally unnecesary and out of place (I don't play these games to fap but I guess if someone does they're there for that?), the story feels like it's not really progressing (I didn't finish the update so maybe it does in the end) and the dialogue still feels like it's automatically generated by a robot.

It's just dull and boring and I don't see a reason to keep playing. (IMO of course)
ya better for you to stop playing …..

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
As someone who was very disappointed with the last two updates, I'm really glad I decided to stick with this game a little longer.

It finally seems to have found its groove in this update and the character interactions feel a lot more engaging now.

Vic, Ash and the female lead being the only characters I care for, this update had a lot of good moments for me.

I feel like things can only go upwards from here.

----

My only complaint in this update (for my play-through) would be,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
This game is updated every 4 months right?
No - there is 1 Update every month for ONE of MrDots games - So as long as DMD is not over (will end end of 2021) both games will rotate, so that you get an update for Sunshine Love every 2 months. Maybe there will be a vacation month early next year which delays both games for that time, but that's it.

Reactions: Ozzfest

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I skipped through most of the story, because I simply couldn't bother reading through all the stuff without having a good release. There were a few good scenes, but most of them were imaginary, and the 1 woman you actually bang is the one I didn't care too much about (nice ass, but that's all).
I did read enough to understand where the story is going, but as the characters who I was into (step-mom, Trisha, Ashley, Yuki, cousin, etc) they didn't have too much content so I was kind of meh by the end.
The models are gorgeous and if some of the storylines would get finished (for the girls I am interested in) then it might be a pretty solid 4-5 star game (There weren't too many bad things about the writing, x-scenes or models, other than there being insufficient content and maybe to much explanation, and also game systems which don't seem to do anything for now).

Not going to think too much about this game though, there are better ones around where the relationships are a bit "spicier".

Reactions: Darkaura

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
I just Hope there are More choices in the Future Especially Positions and Where YOU want to Finish! hate games where you can't choose...DMD and Melody had Lots of choices so I hope this developer does the same here...

Reactions: Darkaura

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I just Hope there are More choices in the Future Especially Positions and Where YOU want to Finish! hate games where you can't choose...DMD and Melody had Lots of choices so I hope this developer does the same here...
Umm its the same developer of the aforementioned games just so you know.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Lmao!!
The ending had me cracking up!

She was ballsy for commiting to it, even tasted it, then got caught on the act. But the most ironic thing was, he dreamt of the mom first lol.

What a scene that was. I love the twins and Vicky going after the mc now tho, but I can't wait to bust it in and see what she says. Vicky in previous chapters was like " pound me into the matress! " Like damn, she needs it bad.​

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes