MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
wonderful game, I hope that in the next update there is no embarrassment between the 2 brothers after the last scene, I followed the "sister only" route ... I hope the DEVs take this into account :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
wonderful game, I hope that in the next update there is no embarrassment between the 2 brothers after the last scene, I followed the "sister only" route ... I hope the DEVs take this into account :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
erm what 2 brothers?

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
True, but in these games the father is the MC, games where u have a nice/supportive dad as a side character are extremly rare.
In most cases they were nice and are dead, or they are assholes.
We know nothing about the promtings of father's cheating, even nobody has a cast-iron proof about cheating. We have only the arguments of the stepmother, but nobody spoke about it, with the father. So let's enjoy the story untill the hotel's 5 star classification. I'm sure, would've not unanswered this "cheating problem"...

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "LWtbo, post: 5103947, membro: 433057"]
erm cosa 2 fratelli?
[/CITAZIONE]

MC and Sister

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Interesting. I'm all for Jazzy's services but if it effects anything with Victoria, I'll have to decline. She's still the best girl that MC isn't related to.
100%, Literally the only girl in the game that interest me.

Reactions: splamo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well so far town has 3 other guys but none are related to mc or his sis anyways.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "LWtbo, post: 5103947, membro: 433057"]
erm cosa 2 fratelli?
[/CITAZIONE]

MC and Sister
You mean siblings:) in portuguese the word for siblings is the same word for brothers too.

Reactions: Gladheim

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry for the facepalm but you deserve it :)

My man
I know I'm a total weirdo this way, because I think most people have specific kinks that they very much prefer in games. I have some of these myself, ofc, but honestly for the most part I just enjoy beautiful women and pretending that I'd actually have a chance if the game girls were around IRL. Lol.

So a variety of kinks are fine with me, whether I share them with others or not. I'm neither obsessed with my kinks nor turned off by the vast majority of kinks I don't personally possess. Most things don't bother me. I'm honestly more tied to girls as a full package. Common things I run into in games that I'm totally fine with:
  • Relationship to the MC (e.g., incest)
  • Size of breasts / asses
  • Overweight and very toned bodies
  • A girl's vaginal-vs.-anal preference
  • NTR or no NTR
  • Cis women and trans women
  • Any race for any girl
  • MILFs vs barely legals
You get the idea. I would say that the only exception I have is brutality. I don't mind BDSM at all, but actual severe brutality is hard for me. But that's for psychological reasons and has nothing to do with any kind of judgment on a kink. It's just something beyond my personal capacity.

Anyway, I know I'm strange this way, but it is what it is. In Sunshine Love specifically, I have so far found every single girl adorable in her own ways and sexy as well. I love them all. :love::love:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Being a DIK and Chasing Sunsets are the ones I can think of.
I'd argue with Chasing Sunsets. The whole relationship of the parents relied on them being neglectful and completely forgetting the birthday of their kids, which lead them to hooking up. Like, "You have a kid who's birthday you forgot? Neat...Wanna have coffe?" :LOL:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1613431304376.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Hello to all of our supporters!
We’re less than two weeks away from the release of Sunshine Love v5, which will be out on Saturday, February 27th!
We’ve made great progress with this update, and it should be ready on time. You’ll spend plenty of time with a lot of the characters in the game and the opportunity to explore the many different pathways that we have included.
For our third preview, we find the deadly attractive MILF Ashley, dressed in something that she hasn’t worn since her days as a young burlesque dancer.
But why exactly would she be wearing it again now? Is she looking to take up her former job?
Or is there another reason?
Have a great week everyone, we’ll be back with one last preview next week before we begin the countdown to the next instalment of Sunshine Love is made available for you all to download and play!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes