Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
View attachment 1015774

Remembering Last Night - SL v0.0.5 Release Date

Hello everyone!

As promised, here’s the first of our brand-new previews for “Sunshine Love” v.0.0.5!
For this week’s preview, we have chosen a render of "friend" that will be included in our Lewd Gallery.
It’s also is an alternate render for the opening scene of the next update, because we didn’t want to give too much away by using one of the stories renders, given how the last update ended.

The release date for Sunshine Love v0.0.5 is February 27th
Enjoy the rest of your week guys. We’ll have another preview pic for you early next week.
Mrdots
I'm looking forward to it, I need more from Ashley, the sis and Victoria :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
sorry if its already answered
but at the call with nicole why do i have to start open realtionship and dont get options ??
or is it something wrong in my save or something

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
sorry if its already answered
but at the call with nicole why do i have to start open realtionship and dont get options ??
or is it something wrong in my save or something
in a first call MC accepts the open relationship automatically, then there is another call in which you have options, it seems that previously there were options in that call but they removed them, I think temporarily

frank4op

Dec 16, 2019
in a first call MC accepts the open relationship automatically, then there is another call in which you have options, it seems that previously there were options in that call but they removed them, I think temporarily
thank u and now i continue having fun

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I'm looking forward to it, I need more from Ashley, the sis and Victoria :love:

Do you ever worry there's so many interesting characters that it'll be impossible for everyone to get the love they deserve? I fear that as time goes on and the developers get the feel for who the fan favourite is, that girl will become the prominent character in most update (you could argue the sister is already in that position)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
at this rate mc will have to do several dates in a week to fuck all girls and mommy and auntie.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
..........and the problem here is? :)
The problem I have is the throughput. The Devs are releasing... what? Once every few months fairly consistently. If we get to the point where there's no clear favourite character and the MC is basically try to "win over" all of them then each character will progress slowly. The devs will react to the patreons. If the devs have to commit to showcasing each girl each release then we'll get a drip of content for each girl, leaving no one happy, let alone the releases where they focus on the plot.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
The problem I have is the throughput. The Devs are releasing... what? Once every few months fairly consistently. If we get to the point where there's no clear favourite character and the MC is basically try to "win over" all of them then each character will progress slowly. The devs will react to the patreons. If the devs have to commit to showcasing each girl each release then we'll get a drip of content for each girl, leaving no one happy, let alone the releases where they focus on the plot.
I would look at Melody as an example of where this is probably going. Melody was of course, the main interest in the game but there was plenty of story with others. The sister could be in the same position as Melody in that every full ending is around that relationship, however based on what we have seen, Victoria isn't just a side character. Because these games are released as they are created, you will always end up with either updates where most routes get a short update or longer updates on fewer routes. The only way to avoid that is to wait until it is finished. This game is still very new but has plenty of promise from a team that has delivered before. It is still possible to screw things up of course, but I look forward to how this game develops because of what they did in other games.

Reactions: Reese286

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017

Hello everyone!

As promised, here’s the first of our brand-new previews for “Sunshine Love” v.0.0.5!
For this week’s preview, we have chosen a render of "friend" that will be included in our Lewd Gallery.
It’s also is an alternate render for the opening scene of the next update, because we didn’t want to give too much away by using one of the stories renders, given how the last update ended.

Enjoy the rest of your week guys. We’ll have another preview pic for you early next week.
Mrdots
Please add a sex scene between our dude and his the cousin in 0.0.5 :love:

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Just started playing this game and man Nicky is throwing all sorts of red flags at me, i gotta get out of this relationship and fast!

EDIT: Just met the sister and oh boy i'm getting all kinds of stalker vibes, whats up with the women in this game. :ROFLMAO:

EDIT 2: Victoria is best girl so far

EDIT 3: Got excited when i first saw the twins then i realized that they looked like dudes, that facial structure is wack.

EDIT 4: Just met Ashley again, NOPE NOPE NOPE not touching her with a 10 foot pole.

EDIT 5: Does the sister and the mother have bipolar disorder? Because that would explain a lot.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
View attachment 1015774

Hello everyone!

Mrdots
Good, the sooner this is out the sooner he can get back to DmD

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes