MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
For me Kristina is 3rd place to me and same not really a DMD fan too but I like the mix of Dee & Melody in Kristina but more leaning towards Melody.

My top 3:

1) Ashley
2) Sarah (The Sister)
3) Kristina

Not really that much of a fan of Shortcake even though I'm kinda into redheads but I would rate Shortcake higher than Yuki of course that's just me, however on a secondary play through I'll see the content with Shortcake and Yuki but they are not my top priority atm.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Glad Shortcake was rated first, and hoping she'll get more content and progression in that relationship. Hopefully she'll also be revealed as a secret step-sister soon :p

Ya Yuki is surprisingly underrated. The Kristina character design is much more attractive to me in SL as she is in DMD, so wouldn't mind more action with her too!

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Personal preference based off 0.4

Shortcake
Victoria
Ashley
Yuki
Twins
Sis
Trisha
Jazmin
Kristina

The Sister was really high up but the ending to 0.4 left a bad taste in my mouth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not really sure where it'll go from there unless 0.5 is basically a one long, one on one, exposition heavy scene where it's talked out which I'm sure will do wonders for the plot but seems a bit boring to play.

edit cause I'm a pie and fecked up the spoiler tags

Last edited:
Reactions: 2001sge

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Do we need the incest patch if we download the game from here? Also, I didn't know you made another game.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Man, the girls in this game are awesome...
I knew Ashley was perfect when she was young but as a MILF she has not lost her charm :devilish:
I'm looking forward to giving her what she deserves for ditching the MC years ago

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I knew Ashley was perfect when she was young but as a MILF she has not lost her charm :devilish:
I'm looking forward to giving her what she deserves for ditching the MC years ago
long hard sex?

Reactions: Xabder

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
See I quite like Ashley, my issue is there's enough confusion around her backstory that she could turn out to be evil or something, and I'm worried about investing in her only to find out she screwed everyone about. Certainly her daughter has issues with her (despite your attempts to heal the rift)

Reactions: Gladheim

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
See I quite like Ashley, my issue is there's enough confusion around her backstory that she could turn out to be evil or something, and I'm worried about investing in her only to find out she screwed everyone about. Certainly her daughter has issues with her (despite your attempts to heal the rift)
I agree. I want MC to screw Ashley so badly, but I am still unsure about her. Hopefully that is just good writing, to give us characters we are unsure about whilst playing rather than having one-dimensional characters.

Reactions: Xabder

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I agree. I want MC to screw Ashley so badly, but I am still unsure about her. Hopefully that is just good writing, to give us characters we are unsure about whilst playing rather than having one-dimensional characters.
I mean the fact the writer has taken the time to leave Ashley's past as mysterious but not to the extent you don't know enough to care about her is a sign it's good writing. Everything she's said is completely plausable but you don't know enough from other sources to back it up. So you're left in limbo. I suspect she's telling the truth because I don't know why she would lie, especially when the lie could so easily be fact checked

From speaking to the sister, it's very obvious something is going on with her as she seems to be more more open with you than the daughter. Why? Dunno, but the picture the daughter paints is a somewhat care free mother who is quite flighty so there's a definite gulf there between the two stories.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I :love: milfs, so it goes without saying if I can romance Ashley, I will, just worried what Sis will think if/when she finds out as I plan on ending up her as either solo or poly L.I.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
sis, mommy and aunt together.
Ikr? From your lips to God’s ears. Hell, throw in Shortcake too and call it a family reunion, lol.

Since our mc is “on a break/in an open relationship” I’m happy Vikki is ok with keeping it casual, since she’s hot as fuck, and has a great personality to go with it. Can’t wait to see where it goes from here.

Last edited:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
prev01.jpg

Remembering Last Night - SL v0.0.5 Release Date

Hello everyone!

As promised, here’s the first of our brand-new previews for “Sunshine Love” v.0.0.5!
For this week’s preview, we have chosen a render of "friend" that will be included in our Lewd Gallery.
It’s also is an alternate render for the opening scene of the next update, because we didn’t want to give too much away by using one of the stories renders, given how the last update ended.

The release date for Sunshine Love v0.0.5 is February 27th
Enjoy the rest of your week guys. We’ll have another preview pic for you early next week.
Mrdots

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes