HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No it isn't, incest is only between blood relatives, step siblings don't count.
yes it does. for exampe some states in USA and in some countries. Not that any of that matters since the only interpretation that matters in these cases are Patreons (and by extension paypal/mastercard) and according to them it's incest, case closed!

Feel like i should have this message on a shortcut.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

yannmarcell

Feb 18, 2020
yes it does. for exampe some states in USA and in some countries. Not that any of that matters since the only interpretation that matters in these cases are Patreons (and by extension paypal/mastercard) and according to them it's incest, case closed!

Feel like i should gave this message on a shortcut.....
Dude, a funny story for you: I'm not American, I'm Brazilian and here in Brazil is also incest... But we have a case of a couple that adopted over 70 children... There was a lot of marriages between their children and recently, the mother (that is a congresswoman) murder the husband with the help of one of their sons, and now are dating this adopted son... And she were not arrested, she continues to be a congresswoman...

Brazil is another level

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Dude, a funny story for you: I'm not American, I'm Brazilian and here in Brazil is also incest... But we have a case of a couple that adopted over 70 children... There was a lot of marriages between their children and recently, the mother (that is a congresswoman) murder the husband with the help of one of their sons, and now are dating this adopted son... And she were not arrested, she continues to be a congresswoman...

Brazil is another level
Yikes! That is some next level shit!

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Brazil is another level
The murdered husband also used to be a "son" before he got the job, and he dated one of his "sisters" before switching to "mommy".

If someone were to write a VN based on her life everyone here would say "come on that's too farfetched, tone it down".

Last edited:

yannmarcell

Feb 18, 2020
The murdered husband also used to be a "son" before he got the job, and he dated his one of his "sisters" before switching to "mommy".

If someone were to write a VN based on her life everyone here would say "come on that's too farfetched, tone it down".
Exactly... And, there is also the fact that she murder the husband and still is a congresswoman, actually voting and suggesting laws and etc... Dude... Brazil really aren't for amateurs lol

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you but its looks like you dont read my comment very well :D I said ''I like her and i want her as a my friend.'' in your mod we are not friend at all :D I dont want get -2 relationship point with her at all... DEV should make this avoidable. Even when you choice ''Maybe we shouldnt'' we still kissing her and its just damn nonsense... I dont like it when game doesnt give me change for things like this. If i got choice i wouldnt kiss her in first place either. I just want her friendship nothing more or less. I hope DEV will fix this with new version because im not going to play further parts right now. I dont want break this swet girl heath with false hopes.

View attachment 1059199
so you expect me to believe mc was able to resist The Unwanted advances of all these women
screenshot0002.png

screenshot0003.png

screenshot0004.png

all of these women are gorgeous just gorgeous
screenshot0005.png
but mc just couldn't say no to a freaking Lolly

if i said it once i'll say it again J8P4dHjtx3WmIlqX7I8f_hYpFXBNtq4jucRft5wfgtU.png

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Exactly... And, there is also the fact that she murder the husband and still is a congresswoman, actually voting and suggesting laws and etc... Dude... Brazil really aren't for amateurs lol
She is removed from the post of deputy until trial at first instance.

Hovic

Dec 22, 2018
Hey man call me crazy but i think for next update it be great to make friend and shortcake be interstand for series realnsheship whith MC and to make MC make to chois to be in shanybay forever. Please to make it and i hope you undstand what i mean

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
At this point in the game I am still confused as to whether the sis is a virgin or not. As far as I can remember it never gets confirmed if she is or not . I would assume she's not based on the fact that she seems pretty knowledgeable about sex n stuff but you never know with these games do you.

Lolxddab

Apr 18, 2020
she had a boyfriend for 3 years ....
Yeah that's why i said "I assume...". But sometimes Devs do things such as make popular characters virgins just to cater to people that cant take it when they aren't virgins. I was just wandering if anyone had any thoughts about it cause as I said, you never know.

Reactions: LSC82
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes