Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Why are we being forced to kiss Brie? I like this VN, but I must criticize the fact that we are forced to get intimate with characters we are not interested in. There's also a lot of unnecessary dialogue, along with the fact that the MC is noticeably submissive and passive. Besides these few negatives, this VN has potential to reach the quality of Melody. But as it stands right now, there are a few things solidly keeping it from reaching such a level. Hope it gets better in the future.

Personally, I hope that MC's childhood friend deals with her boyfriend, Brodie. It makes me feel a little guilty that we're getting intimate with her while she's still in a relationship with him. I don't know if I'm a weird or anything, but I don't like to share. I also hope that we'd have the option to permanently stop progressing with Brie as far as her being a LI goes. Besides these things, this is a great VN. Hope to see more of it in the future.

Also, can someone let me know if there are choices we can make to keep Brie as a friend only? I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to prevent my MC from reaching that point with Brie.

I almost sound like a native English speaker lol

Last edited:

Paldor

Sep 4, 2020
They have the SAME father and are therefore half-siblings and related by blood

Stepsis is still taboo depending on the context and/or forum you are speaking to
A little what if game:

Ashley said she was pretty certain that Gerald was her daughters father.
What if she was wrong or lied?

What if half sis father actually was Connies and Brodies father.
Wouldn't that be an interesting development.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are we being forced to kiss Brie?
brie who?

How to see complete Trisha scene ?
you need to have selected her as winner when she and mommy gave to mc lingerie show (and big boner) 2 updates ago.

A little what if game:

Ashley said she was pretty certain that Gerald was her daughters father.
What if she was wrong or lied?

What if half sis father actually was Connies and Brodies father.
Wouldn't that be an interesting development.
don't think that asshole was at seaside at that time and even if he was there's 0 possibility that ashley had sex with him.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The only one I agree with is Yuki's internal dialogue. I see no problem with the first or last example
After having read through your exchanges in this thread, I don't know if you are trolling or really don't see how weak this is.
The dialogue in these games is horrible. Nobody speaks like that, whether English or not.
The writing in general is stilted and way too verbose. Mostly due to that it also gets pretty boring from time to time, when trivial events get droned on endlessly.

It's not horrible, but it's also really not good.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
can someone reupload the compressed version. It's not available anymore
Yeah, please re-upload. Don't know if there was anything wrong with it, but if not it is weird how fast those files disappeared.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why are we being forced to kiss Brie? I like this VN, but I must criticize the fact that we are forced to get intimate with characters we are not interested in. There's also a lot of unnecessary dialogue, along with the fact that the MC is noticeably submissive and passive. Besides these few negatives, this VN has potential to reach the quality of Melody. But as it stands right now, there are a few things solidly keeping it from reaching such a level. Hope it gets better in the future.

Personally, I hope that MC's childhood friend deals with her boyfriend, Brodie. It makes me feel a little guilty that we're getting intimate with her while she's still in a relationship with him. I don't know if I'm a weird or anything, but I don't like to share. I also hope that we'd have the option to permanently stop progressing with Brie as far as her being a LI goes. Besides these things, this is a great VN. Hope to see more of it in the future.

Also, can someone let me know if there are choices we can make to keep Brie as a friend only? I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to prevent my MC from reaching that point with Brie.

I almost sound like a native English speaker lol
The game is a narrative and not all choices are left to the player. Just like things getting hot and heavy with Sis without our choice, the author wants that kiss for the story they are telling.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
nope, they are ok (more or less) with games ending up here.
Yep, that is my experience as well, so that means if the compressed version wasn't taken down due to other reasons, this remains weird.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep, that is my experience as well, so that means if the compressed version wasn't taken down due to other reasons, this remains weird.
well even mods have been taken down past 2 months so ..............

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes