ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have to buy a video card that uses gl2 or higher .. and can't afford one ... yet anyways :cry:

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm having " Error: cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue. Are you sure we're in the game's root directory? Press any key to exit..."
When trying to use Unren for the image's in the game folder.
I got it to work by copying the contents of the lib folder from a different Renpy game that does work with Unren.
How in the Hell did you think of doing that? And yes it worked. Some day I'll have to take the time to learn about technology. Thx Marble.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
a used nvidia 750 or something maybe? 20-25$
easier said than done my friend .. i'm retired ,, saving some cash doesn't come easy .. i'll get a card one day ... no doubt and then i'll be able to play these games i'm missing out on now ... upto 45 games i can't play anymore now :mad: dam ren'py :LOL:

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I'm having " Error: cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue. Are you sure we're in the game's root directory? Press any key to exit..."
When trying to use Unren for the image's in the game folder.
Are you sure you copy unren.bat in the main folder? Not in the "game" folder but the folder where the SunshineLove.exe is

Reactions: Snomiser

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
easier said than done my friend .. i'm retired ,, saving some cash doesn't come easy .. i'll get a card one day ... no doubt and then i'll be able to play these games i'm missing out on now ... upto 45 games i can't play anymore now :mad: dam ren'py :LOL:
fuck that sucks.....if i still had my old 750 i'd send it to you......

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The nature of a virtual novel means some things are going to be decided by the author, not the player. You are being forced into a relationship with Sis if you want to or not, because that is how the story goes. The situation with Shortcake is the same thing. That is the narrative the author wants to tell. Some things are out of the players hands. What if in DMD, you wanted to focus on Georgina and not do anything with D? Well, you are forced to go through all of that right? This isn't a sandbox game, it is a narrative. You get to control the side stories, the author controls the main story and it is clear the main story involves Sis and Shortcake.
True what you say but the author relies on the reader for it to be a success so as much as possible it should accomodate him or her - being her friend is one thing but anything else should be decided by the MC

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think this is pretty good update. I like Shortcake and Connie is pretty cute too.
EXCEPT. Why is the MC is such a submissive pussy. He is a co owner of the hotel but he not put Connie in one of the hotel room just because he afraid his sister don't like it. WTF

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes