bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well, the writing and scenarios have taken a step back. This game was never as good as Melody but it was leaps and bounds better than DMD. This last update is inching towards DMD territory. While I think Jaz is smoking hot, the MC taking time to nail her while his sister is still missing, a week after her being accosted, made me kinda hate the MC. Also, the sister is still too damned immature, waiting nearly 24 hrs before letting anyone know she was OK, after getting mad for the MC being 30 minutes away without telling her where he was(surfing lesson). Surfing cousin is easily best character, along with maybe Vicky. Most everyone else is either selfish, immature or both. We have a few that are just horny(twins and Jaz), which is fine as side characters.

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
For some reason I cannot open the game. This is the first time that there's an error regarging "no privileges to run the file". And even I give all permission, same issue repeats. I tried to remove all content and unpack the archive, but nothing helped. Any ideas?

FIXED

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Is there a gallery mod that unlocks all the scenes? Somehow my game is buggy and won't show me the scenes I already had and the gallery code doesn't do anything.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Thank you so much. I had the problem, so I came here to find a solution. I put the file in the folder but loading a save it still happens. Do I need to do something else, or load from another moment?

EDIT: just loaded a previous saved and it worked. Thank very much for this fix.
Happy to help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They have the SAME father and are therefore half-siblings and related by blood

Stepsis is still taboo depending on the context and/or forum you are speaking to
yes I know that but poster I quoted plays patreon version w/o ic-patch (each on their own) I think so therefore not bloodrelated.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jaw1986baby

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well, the writing and scenarios have taken a step back. This game was never as good as Melody but it was leaps and bounds better than DMD. This last update is inching towards DMD territory. While I think Jaz is smoking hot, the MC taking time to nail her while his sister is still missing, a week after her being accosted, made me kinda hate the MC. Also, the sister is still too damned immature, waiting nearly 24 hrs before letting anyone know she was OK, after getting mad for the MC being 30 minutes away without telling her where he was(surfing lesson). Surfing cousin is easily best character, along with maybe Vicky. Most everyone else is either selfish, immature or both. We have a few that are just horny(twins and Jaz), which is fine as side characters.
After ending the previous chapter in a cliffhanger making the sister go away for half of 0.5 was as cheap as it gets way to stall the story.

yes I know that but poster I quoted plays patreon version w/o ic-patch (each on their own) I think so therefore not bloodrelated.
I tell you what, in the "friend" version there's very little reason for them not to be fucking like rabbits, they are both of the same age range, recently broken up(or got a 3 month long hall pass) and predisposed to like/love each other.

Btw, this is why i think this story doesn't make much sense even though it follows very similar beats to Melody and DMD.
Dee was a very shy young girl, the reason why you had to play it slow was obvious, if you move too fast you are gonna spook her.
Melody somewhat similar, she thought the music teacher was a waste of her time and a possible creep.

Sis/friend on the other hand, already loves bro before the game even starts, she's also a fully grown adult with sexual desires and (presumably) not a virgin, and she's recently single as i've already pointed out.
The hesitation just doesn't make as much sense here.

Last edited:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
After ending the previous chapter in a cliffhanger making the sister go away for half of 0.5 was as cheap as it gets way to stall the story.

I tell you what, in the "friend" version there's very little reason for them not to be fucking like rabbits, they are both of the same age range, recently broken up(or got a 3 month long hall pass) and predisposed to like/love each other.

Btw, this is why i think this story doesn't make much sense even though it follows very similar beats to Melody and DMD.
Dee was a very shy young girl, the reason why you had to play it slow was obvious, if you move too fast you are gonna spook her.
Melody somewhat similar, she thought the music teacher was a waste of her time and a possible creep.

Sis/friend on the other hand, already loves bro before the game even starts, she's also a full young adult with sexual desires and (presumably) not a virgin, and she's recently single as i've already pointed out.
The hesitation just doesn't make as much sense here.
The fake 'incest' plot and her being the main Love interest and hence 'best saved for last' is what is causing this delay,
Otherwise whats the point,

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The fake 'incest' plot and her being the main Love interest and hence 'best saved for last' is what is causing this delay,
Otherwise whats the point,
I know the real life reasons why he does this, but it doesn't fit.

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
Is there plans to make Nicole a Cuckquean (Based on her dream of you with "sister") or is the plan to just go back to normal after the game is over?

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
Can't run the game as I keep getting an error message. Previous updates were fine so I assume Renpy has been updated going by previous posts. It's a pity that you play a game for a while and the dev changes the Renpy loader halfway through the game meaning people with older machines may not be able to continue - why not wait until you finish the game then update the loader. Not everyone can afford new PC's, especially in the current climate..

Golgari

Jan 22, 2018
yup, cuckqueen is where her story is progressing.
Cool, thanks man! To be honest I have spent most of the game planning on just breaking up with her and then going back through the relationship path while getting all the donuts, but with this in mind I'll keep it going with her just for that. :)

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes