Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
If there is a game that I'm glad the Skip Unseen Text exists, it's this one. Jesus Christ, such a wall of text. Badik and Broken Dreamers prove that it's possible to put many lines of dialogue and not look boring. C'mon, it's Dots 3rd game, not first, he should have learned by now. If the character models weren't so fucking pretty, I'd gave up already.

Regarding the update, do we really need a 3rd loli to deflower? There are already too many main and side characters... At least things are moving on with sis, cousin and Ashley. But at the cost of a sufferable, endless dialogues and monologues. Go grow a pair, fag MC!

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

can someone reupload the compressed version. It's not available anymore

yannmarcell

Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys, sorry if I don't look enough, but I didn't find the incest patch for the android version, or the subscribestar version with the Inc default... Can anyone help me out with this?

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Hey guys, anyone else having problems with the screen going black for a moment before starting animations? The animations do play with no problem, it's just that there's a black flash before every animation. Do I need a blazing SSD for it to work properly? I tried it on both an HDD and an SSD (both SATA).
So anyone have any input regarding this?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think this is pretty good update. I like Shortcake and Connie is pretty cute too.
EXCEPT. Why is the MC is such a submissive pussy. He is a co owner of the hotel but he not put Connie in one of the hotel room just because he afraid his sister don't like it. WTF
Hoping Shortcake and Connie will get together. :love:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yes I know that but poster I quoted plays patreon version w/o ic-patch (each on their own) I think so therefore not bloodrelated.
why are you assuming I am playing without IC patch? I am playing with it and they are not blood related siblings.
The FMC was born way before MC's dad even met.
Now I don't know if there is another magical patch that changes all that. But not the one in the OP at least.
Edit: It actually seems like I forgot to actually add the patch. ROFL
I did think the dialogue was a bit odd.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good update as usual, weird speaking error with girls at beachhouse when sis was talking but it was shortcake's color and also incest patch didn't work there since sis said that she doesn't know her dad.

pics:

1. which woman mc means?
2. right choice would been punch him.
3. there is only 1 possible answer and that's NO.
4. sexy as hell but suits better for other than hotel.
5. whatta lucky guy.

• Love
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes