HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Yeah, it doesn't help that it's the same structure as the 2 previous games.
I do think this MC is the worst most passive one... the others had some reservations about fucking their "protegés", but they were still mostly in control, this one is just along for the ride.

I don't think this game will end in v10 however, going by the Hotel star rating and the fact we are week in 3 of a 3 month proposed stay... i think he wants to make this last...
Which scares me of how much more "i shouldn't be doing this with my sis/dad's ex" i'll have to listen... you don't mind, but i'm at capacity.
From what 'shortcake' said in the game its already been a month. "I have only known mc for a month and had my 1st and 2nd kiss with them"
and if the authors want they can get multiple stars in a single update if they want,
But yeah this is the most passive of the mc among the 3, I dont think i could handle the inner monologues/handholding-audience-to-make-them-aware-of-every-story-beat if the game DIDNT end at v10,
if its going to last longer then yeah I am with you, max capacity.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
This story is boring.....there's no drama or excitement, just a lot of monotonous droning on and on about nothing.
It's defiantly the least engaging of his games, and it's pretty clear they are playing favorites when it comes to LIs.
would never thought it possible to pack that many dream sequences into a .05 version game.
The dream sequences... I haven't gotten to the new update yet but the vast majority of the lewd scenes don't happen in real time they're either asleep/dreaming, or it happens in a flashback. Also I don't think he can make a game without spoilers, if you can pick who you dream about give an option for no one.
I do think this MC is the worst most passive one
I think he's like a child. When he's not overreacting about the situation he's pouting, and he's amazed by every woman he sees, a simple peck on the cheek plows him away. But on the other hand what is he late 20s? and has apparently already learned every life lesson there is.

Last edited:

vultron

May 19, 2018
Them babes like to attract suitors through their syren songs, then dump their troubles on them.

The Mc is flustered by his excellent expertease that lands him so many gold doiggers,
but them bombshells just like to have fun and leave for any other fun the 1st chance they get.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why in the hell does the MC have to kiss Julie anyway, this again is a dev that wants total control of the story and gives to little control to the reader/MC
The situation barely gets resolved with the girl he really loves Suzie and now you are going to have to explain why Julie is in bed with you as well

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why in the hell does the MC have to kiss Julie anyway, this again is a dev that wants total control of the story and gives to little control to the reader/MC
The situation barely gets resolved with the girl he really loves Suzie and now you are going to have to explain why Julie is in bed with you as well
The nature of a virtual novel means some things are going to be decided by the author, not the player. You are being forced into a relationship with Sis if you want to or not, because that is how the story goes. The situation with Shortcake is the same thing. That is the narrative the author wants to tell. Some things are out of the players hands. What if in DMD, you wanted to focus on Georgina and not do anything with D? Well, you are forced to go through all of that right? This isn't a sandbox game, it is a narrative. You get to control the side stories, the author controls the main story and it is clear the main story involves Sis and Shortcake.

May 21, 2018
Short doesn't pay the bills. A series where the main source of money coming in from subscriptions will really take a while to come to fruition. I mean Melody was.... what? 14 odd releases, if you exclude bug fixes, and DMD is going into it's third "season" so it could run and run depending on how the Devs feel.

In saying that, this game feels.... quite prompt when you compare it to the pacing of Melody so maybe it will be shorter, hard to say. But given how much it costs to make new characters up and the like they'll obviously want to get some worth out of it.

Yeah. I do also think that. Either way, this game is giving me a good fun while playing it. And in fun I mean having a few good laughs are some end. Not in a bad way though.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm noticing that building or denying relationships has very little impact on what happens. Another note, the hotel is little more than a plot device, you talk to someone about improvements, you black out for most of the week and it's magically done. Because like Melody it goes by weeks and you only see a few days of it. So at this point I've only seen 8 pretty uneventful days or so in 2 1/2ish weeks.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Great update as usual, ALSO dont listen to the people asking for no more dream sequences... its the only way I get to have sexy time with YOUNG Ashley, the HOTTEST female in the damn game !!

Can whoever does the incest patch take another look at it ? its changes a lot from the early conversations in 0.5 but near the end its like they gave up...

At the start with the patch the MC decides not to tell Jazmin anything about the kiss with Sister, if you dont have the patch he does tell her, and she doesnt mind...

During the father's day conversation with Shortcake at the mall, with patch the convo has Shortcake say that since Gerald wasnt there for Sister for most of her life, they bonded over not having fathers... without patch, Shortcakes says "neither of us KNEW our fathers"

So far so good...

The problems start during the drinking and "would you rather" game segments... at that point MC goes back to referring to Sister as Childhood friend... and Shortcake says that neither her now MC's sister knew their father, and Gerald is just her father figure instead of her actual father (which is the canon story).

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, so I know that the birthday party nonsense was just a vehicle to drive Connie into our arms, but for real, her father could've just done an afternoon pool party, then an evening penthouse party. Just do both!

Uniforms - I'd lose the hat.

Last edited:

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
SubscribeStar version for android? The op only has the patreon version.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Question.. can I still focus on sister and shortcake if I don't break up with Nicole? She is a great girl, but i prefer the first two..

Mar 9, 2019
Quick question, will the Dev add a feature to turn off certain relationships like DMD. I'm trying to get as many scenes I can in one play through, but don't know if chasing all the girls at once is gonna come haunt me later on.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Quick question, will the Dev add a feature to turn off certain relationships like DMD. I'm trying to get as many scenes I can in one play through, but don't know if chasing all the girls at once is gonna come haunt me later on.
Already have that function.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Here, stick this file in the SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game folder. It will fix the ipatch problem.
Thank you so much. I had the problem, so I came here to find a solution. I put the file in the folder but loading a save it still happens. Do I need to do something else, or load from another moment?

EDIT: just loaded a previous saved and it worked. Thank very much for this fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trikus

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
You get to control the side stories, the author controls the main story and it is clear the main story involves Sis and Shortcake.
And I am perfectly fine with that I like sis and shortcake.

I understand some people don't like sis because of how she lied to the MC but I think she was afraid and wasn't trying to be malicious but knew she needed help and if the MC knew how bad the hotel was going for her he might not have even come down to help her.

Yes it was wrong and she is sorry and she is opening up to the MC so I just can't stay mad at her either and would totally forgive her. Of course if she were to continue lying like she was before that would be a different story.

Reactions: Real Kreten
3.50 star(s) 270 Votes