superman123hehe

Nov 28, 2017
This method seems similar to something another suggested(copying a similar folder and file from a different renpy project and renaming it), it seems to work for some, but again I am not one of those. :confused:
I suspect it the same issue as any of the split file renpy projects where the the starting program file has been split into a 32 version and a 64(or is it 86?) version. Any of those will simply not work on this rig (A slow old machine that I transferred my hdd with windows 7 to when my regular desktop broke down.), so I tend to delete those when I see two starting files...
Have your tried downloading the renpy sdk? Try running the renpy-32, if it doesnt then the games running the new version of renpy probably wont work on your pc, what error do you get exactly?

Sep 3, 2020
Here is a mod for you. It keeps the first kiss by the pool as it wasn't sexual on the MCs part, He was just helping her out. However, the second, more heated kiss is completely avoidable. You do lose points with Shortcake though. Put it in the SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game folder.
and here is what drives me crazy look at all the character points Shortcake points is -2

so following the rules and logic set up by the game. Kiss shouldn't of happened

screenshot0001.png

I really really want the Developers to respond

because
J8P4dHjtx3WmIlqX7I8f_hYpFXBNtq4jucRft5wfgtU.png

Reactions: _808 and Majindevil

Luchador2008

Apr 27, 2017
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Both links are dead

Reactions: kewl smut

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
You need to be on her path. Go to cousin's house before the church, retrieve documents for Trisha (minigame with the dog), make a call to Ashley on the bridge instead of Yuki, choose Trisha over Ashley while trying lingerie in the clothes store, visit Trisha's online page.
If I do this, I dont miss any scene with Ashley?

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
Because I have 2 polar opposite save for Lilly I came to the conclusion the points make no difference up till now. There is nothing noteworthy different, you get the same events anyway. I wonder what is the point (no pun) of a point system if it hardly make a difference. Like with Lilly you get the pretty much the same for Ashley regardless if you have 40 or 14 points with her.

Outside of this disappointment it is a nice enough update (y)

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
and here is what drives me crazy look at all the character points Shortcake points is -2

so following the rules and logic set up by the game. Kiss shouldn't of happened

View attachment 1059073

I really really want the Developers to respond

because
View attachment 1059085
I'm not saying it is, but just for the sake of argument, I'll put it out there. Could it be that being forced to kiss her, regardless of points, is a bug? As you said, being forced to select a single option seems.... odd.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Have your tried downloading the renpy sdk? Try running the renpy-32, if it doesnt then the games running the new version of renpy probably wont work on your pc, what error do you get exactly?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the spoiler above if you are curious about the two attached files.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I am certain that antivirus software does not play a part because this machine has none installed.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Be aware that playing with any mod that changes content (like skipping the kiss with Shortcake and removing later references) may break saves in later versions unless you consistently apply the mod to each new version.

Not saying don't do it, just a warning.
Not really, all my mod did was bypass some dialogue. It was some simple IF statements and none of the games variables are altered. Saves shouldn't be affected in any way. Even if you use the mod to skip the scene, the game still believes it happened. I personally am fine with MC kissing Shortcake. I just made the mod because some people didn't want it, and it was easy to mod so they don't see it happening. You are right though, the game will need modded in future versions, which I will not be doing. It was a quick mod for the users here who didn't want it in this update. Sorry to those folks but clearly MrDots is setting up a love triangle and I'm all for it with Sis and Shortcake.

Last edited:
Reactions: Real Kreten

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
I'm having " Error: cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue. Are you sure we're in the game's root directory? Press any key to exit..."
When trying to use Unren for the image's in the game folder.
I got it to work by copying the contents of the lib folder from a different Renpy game that does work with Unren.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I assume Scarlett is your name for Shortcake? If so, I have a mod, that I recently updated, to skip the second kiss with her. The first kiss is just a friend helping out a friend and is not sexual from his point of view. The second kiss is completely avoidable with my mod, and the update removes a couple of call backs to it later in the story. Right click > Save As and put it in the SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game folder
Thank you but its looks like you dont read my comment very well :D I said ''I like her and i want her as a my friend.'' in your mod we are not friend at all :D I dont want get -2 relationship point with her at all... DEV should make this avoidable. Even when you choice ''Maybe we shouldnt'' we still kissing her and its just damn nonsense... I dont like it when game doesnt give me change for things like this. If i got choice i wouldnt kiss her in first place either. I just want her friendship nothing more or less. I hope DEV will fix this with new version because im not going to play further parts right now. I dont want break this swet girl heath with false hopes.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Thank you but its looks like you dont read my comment very well :D I said ''I like her and i want her as a my friend.'' in your mod we are not friend at all :D I dont want get -2 relationship point with her at all... DEV should make this avoidable. Even when you choice ''Maybe we shouldnt'' we still kissing her and its just damn nonsense... I dont like it when game doesnt give me change for things like this. If i got choice i wouldnt kiss her in first place either. I just want her friendship nothing more or less. I hope DEV will fix this with new version because im not going to play further parts right now. I dont want break this swet girl heath with false hopes.

View attachment 1059199
The minus points was not done by me. That is from MrDots. I left it in because she is clearly disappointed. Losing a point or two is realistic. Unless you are at zero points, which I doubt, I don't see how missing two points will have much effect. Also, clearly MrDots will not change this going forward as the story he is telling has that kiss heppening. Also, I will not be updating that mod going forward. If you can't live with that, then you are most likely not going to like the rest of the story.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Hmm well there was some progress but kinda feeling iffy about the story elements, the entire 'She disappeared' thing..
girl you have a business to handle, atleast take your phone for important stuff..
Or the 'I will let connie stay in my room idk how sister will react if she knew I let connie stay in one of the hotel rooms'
What do you mean how she will react? its a hotel, she is a paying customer, let her stay in one of the many rooms, you dont need to 'be friends' with customers before letting them stay..
And is just me? I rather not have these "dream-sex-sequences" at all (atleast from mc side) vs having them in the story to fulfil some quota or something,
Also one of the twins + jaz tell the mc about fetishes etc and this dude who is an adult, has been in a long term relationship, isnt a recent 18yr less-confident-virgin guy... has nothing good to say, he even 'sighs' as a reponse.. like WHY..
Can we ignore the 'sister' and focus on Ashley or some other girl.... (wishful thinking)
Rip twins, the collective 'twin' vibe in the start was completely changed.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Hmm well there was some progress but kinda feeling iffy about the story elements, the entire 'She disappeared' thing..
girl you have a business to handle, atleast take your phone for important stuff..
Or the 'I will let connie stay in my room idk how sister will react if she knew I let connie stay in one of the hotel rooms'
What do you mean how she will react? its a hotel, she is a paying customer, let her stay in one of the many rooms, you dont need to 'be friends' with customers before letting them stay..
And is just me? I rather not have these "dream-sex-sequences" at all (atleast from mc side) vs having them in the story to fulfil some quota or something,
Also one of the twins + jaz tell the mc about fetishes etc and this dude who is an adult, has been in a long term relationship, isnt a recent 18yr less-confident-virgin guy... has nothing good to say, he even 'sighs' as a reponse.. like WHY..
Can we ignore the 'sister' and focus on Ashley or some other girl.... (wishful thinking)
Rip twins, the collective 'twin' vibe in the start was completely changed.
Since her mom has a history of taking off, Sis taking off kind of makes sense. Kids are more like their parents than they care to admit. Connie isn't a paying customer. They offered her a place to stay, she wasn't a customer. He isn't used to women talking about their fantasies so openly. Nicole was his only real girlfriend and she didn't talk so openly about what she liked, or if she even had any. Its all new to him. I share your dismay at the lack of twin action.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes