but I was hoping that they would interact and talk to each other more

it feels like I've spent 90% of the game playing where's Waldo
View attachment 1058834

I don't like it when I game forces me to do something I don't want to do

since the start of this game I've had the freedom to reject who I want

but in the update I was forced to kiss somebody I didn't want to kiss

end the ending scene with the MC and his sister

was that a dream I can't tell anymore
Yes, I think the game would be better if you could choose whom you do and don't want to get involved with. Even if Shortcake is my favorie character next to Connie, the new girl.

minorimiyuki

Jan 31, 2020
We need that Hero who can solve the problem related to why some 64bit users can't open the game for this particular version.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I want the developers to tell me is why Give Me Freedom since the start of the game and then forced me to do something I don't want to do

because since the start of the game I've been rejecting girls left and right and then out of nowhere I just

kissed one of them
Here is a mod for you. It keeps the first kiss by the pool as it wasn't sexual on the MCs part, He was just helping her out. However, the second, more heated kiss is completely avoidable. You do lose points with Shortcake though. Put it in the SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game folder.

Sep 3, 2020
Here is a mod for you. It keeps the first kiss by the pool as it wasn't sexual on the MCs part, He was just helping her out. However, the second, more heated kiss is completely avoidable. You do lose points with Shortcake though. Put it in the SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game folder.
you sir are my hero but the ending scene with the MC and his sister together was that real or a fantasy

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I want be only good friend with Scarlet but whatever i do MC still kiss her. Is there any way to stop that kiss?

Trikus

May 31, 2020
you sir are my hero but the ending scene with the MC and his sister together was that real or a fantasy
I want be only good friend with Scarlet but whatever i do MC still kiss her. Is there any way to stop that kiss?
I assume Scarlett is your name for Shortcake? If so, I have a mod, that I recently updated, to skip the second kiss with her. The first kiss is just a friend helping out a friend and is not sexual from his point of view. The second kiss is completely avoidable with my mod, and the update removes a couple of call backs to it later in the story. Right click > Save As and put it in the SunshineLove-0.05-pc\game folder

Icy

Dec 31, 2016
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
links are down/deleted

Reactions: kewl smut

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
1. Download Renpy SDK
2. Head to the \renpy-7.4.2-sdk\lib folder and copy the windows-i686 folder
3. Paste the windows-i686 to \SunshineLove-0.05-pc\lib
4. Head to renpy-7.4.2-sdk folder and copy renpy-32
5. Paste it to the SunshineLove-0.05-pc folder
6. Rename 'renpy-32' to 'SunshineLove-32'

you need to explicitly rename it to 'SunshineLove-32' or it doesnt work
Thank you very much!!!!! You sir are A FUCKING GENIUS

was so upset could not play the new version. was able to play up untill this new version NOW I CAN PLAY AGAIN! :)

Reactions: superman123hehe

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Be aware that playing with any mod that changes content (like skipping the kiss with Shortcake and removing later references) may break saves in later versions unless you consistently apply the mod to each new version.

Not saying don't do it, just a warning.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
When I read my VN's I like to have one save where I intentionally avoid the obvious LI. And each VN I do this on disappoints, including this one :mad:. So here I am at -17 with Lilly and I still end up doing a mutual masturbation scene, seriously, why o_O:cry:.

I really wish VN authors would think about this a little bit more.

Reactions: Majindevil

alex19

Jan 20, 2018
Sunshine Love [v0.0.5 Extras] [Mr Dots Games] - Original Size: 3.79GB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (908MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
file deleted! can you pls reupload!

Reactions: kewl smut
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes