Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Everything looks top notch but I wish perspective was fully pov. It kinda kills the mood when I see this "goofy looking" mc.

Reactions: Skeltom

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
if you have 64bit windows then there something else wrong, the new version of renpy is only picking fights with 32bit windows.
The new version of Renpy doesn't work on a lot of older machines with a low graphics card even if its 64bit (I think that's the problem from what I've seen in other threads, I'm not very techy) it doesn't work on mine and other games that has updated do not work either, which is annoying as this game has its faults mostly with the writing but I still enjoyed playing and unfortunately now I can't. :cool:

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

Unlocked

Here's the walkthrough for you :)
Game Walkthrough
The game walkthrough has been created to give you the best possible chance of gaining the most amount of relationship points in the game.
During the game, you’ll meet different characters and your decisions will affect the outcome of future scenes.
Having a good relationship with certain characters is the key to progress in the game.
In this walkthrough, I’ll be pointing out the choices that you need to make the best of your game.
Download: MEGA -
Rewards Walkthrough
If you're having trouble finding a specific doughnut or a peeping tom screen, these walkthroughs are for you. You'll find screenshots of the location of each doughnut/peeping tom screen in the game.
Doughnuts Walkthrough: MEGA -
Peeping Tom Walkthrough: MEGA -

You are the man! Thank you very much, brother!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm going to play this game again from the beginning, to recall the story. :D
To survive at the beginning when MC comes to his sister is the worst. The first time I played, I was annoyed by their quarrels and behavior. There wasn't a moment without a arguing between them.
Luckily, it calms down afterwards and MC reconciles with his sister.

Reactions: Ozzfest

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Same for me actually, except i dont see a difference when rolling back
well, i wouldn't presume to understand how the patches work so i won't chime in on this anymore :)

To a layman it just sounds like something is loading incorrectly

Vukalo

Jan 9, 2018
1. Download Renpy SDK
2. Head to the \renpy-7.4.2-sdk\lib folder and copy the windows-i686 folder
3. Paste the windows-i686 to \SunshineLove-0.05-pc\lib
4. Head to renpy-7.4.2-sdk folder and copy renpy-32
5. Paste it to the SunshineLove-0.05-pc folder
6. Rename 'renpy-32' to 'SunshineLove-32'

you need to explicitly rename it to 'SunshineLove-32' or it doesnt work
Damn this actually works. Thanks, you really are superman.

Reactions: superman123hehe

J103

Sep 22, 2016
As other have said the ipatch only works until a certain point and then the sister becomes a friend again for some reason.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
yeah, I could understand if it was a different scene, I know round about there you have the chance of going to the church first or last so that might change the order in which you get the scenes..... but it's not amongst that. It almost feels like a bug. I'd probably raise it if I found it during my own work.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
For people claiming the ipatch doesn't work at the beach house. The problem isn't the ipatch, it is the actual game script for the day. Use RPAExtract on 04_scripts.rpa. Then open the file 03_week3_01.rpy. Go to line 2874 and you will see this:

Code:
    s"And if I make any decisions regarding any events or guests staying there, then I have to be one hundred percent sure I’m correct when I do so."

label lb_w3mow_night_beach_house_connie_1:
    s"And then there’s [y_name]."
Whoever coded that scene forgot to add a jump label. Change it to this:

Code:
    s"And if I make any decisions regarding any events or guests staying there, then I have to be one hundred percent sure I’m correct when I do so."
    jump lb_w3mow_night_beach_house_connie_1

label lb_w3mow_night_beach_house_connie_1:
    s"And then there’s [y_name]."
Without the jump, the script cannot check for the ipatch edits. You also need to go to line 3670 and add this:

Code:
    jump lb_w3mow_mc_girls_dinner_1
line 4277 and add this line:
Code:
    jump lb_w3mow_mc_s_bed_1
line 4401 and add this line:
Code:
    jump lb_w3mow_ash_fantasy_1
and finally line 4639 and add this code:
Code:
    jump lb_w3mow_mc_s_bed_end_1
Ipatch will now work perfectly for the game. No need to recompile the data, the game will do all that for you.

IMPORTANT Do not use tabs, use spaces to get the code in line.

Reactions: Uzhirian and J103
3.50 star(s) 269 Votes