Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
Any way to extract images? I want to see what's new. I used to use a UnRen thing from this site (worked on DMD for sure) but here its saying something about not locating python.exe?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Any way to extract images? I want to see what's new. I used to use a UnRen thing from this site (worked on DMD for sure) but here its saying something about not locating python.exe?
I use RPA Extract.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
The 0.0.5 version on this site has already incest enabled by default right?
Because if i remember right, the 0.0.4i had on the game menu the ability to enable or disable incest and this one doesn´t, which lead me to question this.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Because if i remember right, the 0.0.4i had on the game menu the ability to enable or disable incest and this one doesn´t, which lead me to question this.
I'm not sure. I assumed it does, but there has been a few things said that made me think it wasn't, I am just about to add the patch to see if anything changes.

Reactions: Qixoni

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No its from Patreon you need the patch

Reactions: Qixoni
Sep 21, 2017
this one is also not working on pc it shows this app cannot run on your pc any help or suggestion or solution
1. Download Renpy SDK
2. Head to the \renpy-7.4.2-sdk\lib folder and copy the windows-i686 folder
3. Paste the windows-i686 to \SunshineLove-0.05-pc\lib
4. Head to renpy-7.4.2-sdk folder and copy renpy-32
5. Paste it to the SunshineLove-0.05-pc folder
6. Rename 'renpy-32' to 'SunshineLove-32'

you need to explicitly rename it to 'SunshineLove-32' or it doesnt work
follow it to THE LETTER!

Reactions: baklol

sinister_gaze

Jan 15, 2021
How to see complete Trisha scene ?
You need to be on her path. Go to cousin's house before the church, retrieve documents for Trisha (minigame with the dog), make a call to Ashley on the bridge instead of Yuki, choose Trisha over Ashley while trying lingerie in the clothes store, visit Trisha's online page.

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
monroe

Please edit to OP that for Patreon version there is a patch needed
these are the step-by-step installation instructions and the patch

important note:
Android version of patreon CAN NOT BE PATCHED (with this patch)
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon!

EDIT: from Version 3.1 (and above) there will be different ipatches needed for patreon versions every update!

UPDATED patch to v.0.5

in case you need older version's ipatch for some reason -> you can download it on our
Ipatch not working properly,stops at beach house.
It needs correction

redle

Apr 12, 2017
It doesn't working for me neither at the talk they have during dinner. Downloaded the right one, put it in the right place, but "sis" still talk like they were just friends not relatives.

EDIT: So I noticed it's kind of a fuckery. Originally "sis" says she never met her father, then I rollback a few sentences, then she says they have the same father. Rollback again a bit, then she again claims that she never met her dad. As you can see at the bottom, incest is on enabled in both cases.
I do not follow your point with the screenshots. Whether or not you know who someone is and whether or not you have met them are two different things. I can know who my father is; how many children he had; who those children are; and still never have met him.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
soooo, I don't understand which version I'm dowloading when I download the compressed one.
Is it patreon? is it subscribestar? is it patched or is it not? no idea

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Lori is very beautiful. Enjoyed it, but wish the dev would finish DMD before spending so much time on this, but I am sure it is about getting more supporters and more money. Nothing wrong with that.

MK Square

Jul 19, 2019
Only place it doesn't work for me is the splashscreen that says you have made up with Mia, that says "friend" instead of "sister"
Well for me error started at beach house when they discussing about their fathers .funny is if we scroll back ,dialogues changes to incest .

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes