nytep

Aug 16, 2020
Edit: nevermind I downloaded the wrong one.

In every previous release the android version didn't need to be patched.

Now, for some reason this one does.

Will there be an android version that doesn't need that patch?

I wouldn't even know how to patch it on Android.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
And I am perfectly fine with that I like sis and shortcake.

I understand some people don't like sis because of how she lied to the MC but I think she was afraid and wasn't trying to be malicious but knew she needed help and if the MC knew how bad the hotel was going for her he might not have even come down to help her.

Yes it was wrong and she is sorry and she is opening up to the MC so I just can't stay mad at her either and would totally forgive her. Of course if she were to continue lying like she was before that would be a different story.
My name is HonyyPussy and I agree with this statement!

Reactions: frozenfeet

Minx077

Nov 1, 2019
Edit: nevermind I downloaded the wrong one.

In every previous release the android version didn't need to be patched.

Now, for some reason this one does.

Will there be an android version that doesn't need that patch?

I wouldn't even know how to patch it on Android.
Did you find the right one?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The only control you have over anything is who you want to put it in, everything else plays out like a kinetic VN.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So that whole update was introducing Connie and running around looking for Sis? Unless I missed something it was 2 in-game day were almost nothing happened.

Reactions: Somnus

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'll try again .. why wasn't there a 32bit version .... there has always been till now ... only the 64 bit is downloadable ? ... could someone post the 32 bit version cause i would really love to play .. thanks .......

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
ok i'll try again .. why wasn't there a 32bit version .... there has always been till now ... only the 64 bit is downloadable ? ... could someone post the 32 bit version cause i would really love to play .. thanks .......
i think someone posted a fix that seems to be working earlier in the thread

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
From what 'shortcake' said in the game its already been a month. "I have only known mc for a month and had my 1st and 2nd kiss with them"
and if the authors want they can get multiple stars in a single update if they want,
But yeah this is the most passive of the mc among the 3, I dont think i could handle the inner monologues/handholding-audience-to-make-them-aware-of-every-story-beat if the game DIDNT end at v10,
if its going to last longer then yeah I am with you, max capacity.
Yeah, I honestly don't see me playing this one. I think I'll wait until its done and skip through it to get with shortcakes, even though there will probably be another zoomed in MC O-face to ruin it. If there not going to expand on the game mechanics from there other two releases then they should have stuck with 1st person. But there will probably be a whole discussion going on during the scene anyway.

3.50 star(s) 270 Votes