Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far I love Sunshine Love, well written, not many sentences with mistakes, good story, love to see the hotel succeed and get his former boss and his sister boyfriend fall on their face and end up in jail lol.

Overall MrDots games are the best in my opinion together with Being a DIK, there some other good ones but not as lenghty or good as these.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

1624228564097.jpeg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Since releasing the latest update of our “other game”, we went straight back into working on the next release for Sunshine Love - Version 7!
In our last update, you, the main character had just endured a very busy week.
From helping to host an eighteenth birthday party, to being thrown in the local jail for a few hours, plus drawing the affection and attention from some of the girls in Sunshine Bay… To say it was an eventful week for you would be a huge understatement!
One of those girls is (or could be) none other than the cute beachy girl “Shortcake”.
If you’ve played your cards right up until this point, you would have scored yourself some alone time with the pint-sized ginger-haired beauty.
What will the two of you get up to during your Sunday afternoon date?
Find out when v7 is officially released on Saturday, July 24th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Last edited:

The_Unkn0wn_Lord

Oct 4, 2017
Is the version on OP already pre-patched with the incest patch? trying to download the patch from the post linked throws my virus detection and fails

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

View attachment 1257293

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Since releasing the latest update of our “other game”, we went straight back into working on the next release for Sunshine Love - Version 7!
In our last update, you, the main character had just endured a very busy week.
From helping to host an eighteenth birthday party, to being thrown in the local jail for a few hours, plus drawing the affection and attention from some of the girls in Sunshine Bay… To say it was an eventful week for you would be a huge understatement!
One of those girls is (or could be) none other than the cute beachy girl “Shortcake”.
If you’ve played your cards right up until this point, you would have scored yourself some alone time with the pint-sized ginger-haired beauty.
What will the two of you get up to during your Sunday afternoon date?
Find out when v7 is officially released onSaturday, July 24th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots
Move it back one day. A nice present for me

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the version on OP already pre-patched with the incest patch? trying to download the patch from the post linked throws my virus detection and fails
patched i think. you'll notice when talking to sis or childhood friend which version is here.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
patched i think. you'll notice when talking to sis or childhood friend which version is here.
Best policy:

1. always read what's written in the OP;

2. do what's recommended in the OP.

Question: what's recommended in the OP?

Answer: patch the game with the latest patch linked here.

2 + 2 = 4, meaning: the question was pointless and meaningless and the answer was wrong.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Best policy: 1. always read what's written in the OP; 2. do what's recommended in the OP

Question: what's recommended in the OP?
Answer: patch the game with the latest patch linked here.

2 + 2 = 4, meaning: the question was pointless and meaningless and the answer was wrong.
thank you mr. wiseguy.

op doesn't say anything about need or no need of incest patch and posts about this version weren't sure either so better check if girl who mc is helping is sister or childhood friend by playing game and if sister then pre-patched and if not then patch needed (which shouldn't be caught by antivirus software unless it's on paranoid mode but then it should block whole game)).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
thank you mr. wiseguy.

op doesn't say anything about need or no need of incest patch and posts about this version weren't sure either so better check if girl who mc is helping is sister or childhood friend by playing game and if sister then pre-patched and if not then patch needed (which shouldn't be caught by antivirus software unless it's on paranoid mode but then it should block whole game)).
You're linked to the latest bugfixing patch AND the latest incest patch.

So, OP's instructions are quite simple: download the game, check the patch link, READ the damn post, check and download if needed both patches, put the damn patches in the game folder.

Last edited:

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
"Since releasing the latest update of our “other game”, we went straight back into working on the next release for Sunshine Love - Version 7"

Does anyone know what is the "other game" that the developers are mentioning.

lee-1

Jun 6, 2021
The step sibling is definitely an angel with pretty rendering. :love:

Hope they will BREAK THE RULE in the next version.:sneaky:

Reactions: proximus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're linked to the latest bugfixing patch AND the latest incest patch.

So, OP's instructions are quite simple: download the game, check the patch link, READ the damn post, check and download if needed both patches, put the damn patches in the game folder.
that's what i said, dl game, check if it is pre-patched by playing it a bit and if not half-sister then close game and put incest patch in (if wants incest version) and start playing again.

let's stop arguing before mods stop it.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I've just seen that there's a new Patreon post by Our Dear Dev. Can anybody tell us if there are news about Sunshine Love?

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes