Sep 29, 2019

View attachment 1257293

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
Since releasing the latest update of our “other game”, we went straight back into working on the next release for Sunshine Love - Version 7!
In our last update, you, the main character had just endured a very busy week.
From helping to host an eighteenth birthday party, to being thrown in the local jail for a few hours, plus drawing the affection and attention from some of the girls in Sunshine Bay… To say it was an eventful week for you would be a huge understatement!
One of those girls is (or could be) none other than the cute beachy girl “Shortcake”.
If you’ve played your cards right up until this point, you would have scored yourself some alone time with the pint-sized ginger-haired beauty.
What will the two of you get up to during your Sunday afternoon date?
Find out when v7 is officially released on Saturday, July 24th!
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots
-----------------------------

Question do you think in the future there is a chance of double whammy of Brodie and his sister Connie. To complicates things and make a Scandal in the Family and help The protagonist win against The Other Hotel Owner (Brodies Father you know Blackmail wink wink corruption route). 2 Brother & Sisters stories? wink wink. Excellente Game, Nice story. I wish you all the best.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand the new version after this month, right ?
yes.

Question do you think in the future there is a chance of double whammy of Brodie and his sister Connie. To complicates things and make a Scandal in the Family and help The protagonist win against The Other Hotel Owner (Brodies Father you know Blackmail wink wink corruption route). 2 Brother & Sisters stories? wink wink. Excellente Game, Nice story. I wish you all the best.
unlikely, siblings play game fairly and if mc or sis got caught then twins could remove their support.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
-----------------------------

Using Connie as a tool to undermine the competition is something Brodie and his father would do, not the MC and Sis.
unlikely, siblings play game fairly and if mc or sis got caught then twins could remove their support.
Exactly. The success of of the Inn shows that honest hard work (and sleeping with your contractors) triumphs over evil.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly. The success of of the Inn shows that honest hard work (and sleeping with your contractors) triumphs over evil.
well also sleeping with competitor's sister/daughter (most likely latter since don't think b's and c's daddy will give hotel for brody to lead).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
well also sleeping with competitor's sister/daughter (most likely latter since don't think b's and c's daddy will give hotel for brody to lead).
Well, so far they've only shared a kiss, but after the cliffhanger, who knows what will happen.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Meet Me In The Bathroom

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!

We’re back with our second preview from our next update of Sunshine Love - Version 7.

In the previous update, you, you and your Sis shared an intimate moment, and it concluded with a late-night visitor who arrived at a time that may have put you both in a curious position.

Nevertheless, in this preview, we can see what appears to be her inviting you into the bathroom to join her.

Will this “forbidden” relationship continue to blossom, or will something happen in the next release that changes everything between the two of you?

In case you somehow missed our preview post last weekend, v7 will be officially released on Saturday, July 24th! ;)

Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have a new preview for you next weekend!

Have a great day,
Mrdots
prev1.jpg

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
More sister love :love:. When your hot sister invites you for a bath, there's now way you can't say no, hehe. I'm glad this update will have at least one naughty scene with her and not only other characters.

Reactions: proximus

Pluto76

Nov 14, 2018
Against the realistic background of the bathroom I think it makes the sisters proportions and colour etc look a bit off-putting, along with the almost straight line bowl top haircut.. think would be better off been less realistic with the background.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
With such a small bath there's not much room, but to sit on top of each others and to attach themselves securely to be safe in slippery environment. Luckily male and female bodies have natural born ability for this.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
Smartly made game :sneaky:(y):sneaky:
Full Sex with penetration almost nonexistent. The beginning of the game, MC and his girlfriend I do not even count it because it is necessary to tell the story :D But Peeping Tom and Doughnut Gallery these are such a fantastic art's that for now I have full satisfaction from the game (y)(y)(y)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 06.jpg

And the story is cool written (y)

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes