Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1626044818612.jpeg

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone!
We’re two weeks away from dropping the much-anticipated (your thoughts, not ours - haha) latest update of Sunshine Love - Version 7!
But before we get to that, today we are unveiling our fourth preview from the next update.
As you can see from today’s preview, at some point in v7 you will visit Trisha at the office where she works very closely with the mayor of Sunshine Bay.
What is the purpose of your visit? What will the two of you discuss? And why is she dressed like that!? ;)
And if you’re on the Trisha path, what if she wants to cash in the favour that you owe her after she got you out of jail in the previous update?
As you can tell from all of the preview pics that we have posted so far for v7, this will be a very big update for the game.
There will be plenty of paths to follow, to continue on or to drop off completely.
The questions you could be asking yourself right now may include:
How many girls do I want to date, who do I want to just be friends with and who can I seriously see myself being with once the summer ends?
If you haven’t done so yet, make sure you mark down Saturday, July 24th in your calendar when v7 is officially released! :D
Thanks to everyone for your ongoing support, we’ll have another preview for you next weekend!
Have a great day,
Mrdots

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Whyyyyy, why Trisha is the next update? You know what we want and you're giving us the least wanted first?

Also does anyone know what location they use for the scenic views?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whyyyyy, why Trisha is the next update? You know what we want and you're giving us the least wanted first?

Also does anyone know what location they use for the scenic views?
don't think those are actual photographs since if they were then for example editing possible ppls off would be extra work.

mc is gonna fuck'em all and best aka sis and sc are saved for last.

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
They look like
don't think those are actual photographs since if they were then for example editing possible ppls off would be extra work.

mc is gonna fuck'em all and best aka sis and sc are saved for last.
The look like photos, especially the one from the lighthouse and the bedroom balcony view in the latest update

I'm dying for the sis one. Not sure what sc means, I assume cousin, hoping for her next or just after, devs willing the same chapter

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
They look like

The look like photos, especially the one from the lighthouse and the bedroom balcony view in the latest update

I'm dying for the sis one. Not sure what sc means, I assume cousin, hoping for her next or just after, devs willing the same chapter
SC is Shortcake, or, as you correctly stated, the default Cousin name. For me it would be Carissa. Incidentally, Daughter's dream sequence daughter is also named Shortcake by Rachel in DMD.

Oct 24, 2020
Started playing this game today, thoroughly enjoying it but only just got up to Jazmin introduction - what a sexy fucking character. But is it worth playing beyond this point? Would anyone mind telling me who MC is able to fuck? Was hoping to fuck sister and cousin but appears from last few pages not yet. Still loving the game though just wondering if it’s worth it to continue.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Started playing this game today, thoroughly enjoying it but only just got up to Jazmin introduction - what a sexy fucking character. But is it worth playing beyond this point? Would anyone mind telling me who MC is able to fuck? Was hoping to fuck sister and cousin but appears from last few pages not yet. Still loving the game though just wondering if it’s worth it to continue.
Well if sex is required for you to continue there are 3 women with P in V intercourse.

Nicky you've already seen by now. Vicky you should have seen as well.

That leaves the 3rd one, who is Jazzy that masseuse.

As the focus girls Sister and Shortcake (cousin) are not going to jump into sex right away, it isn't that type of story. Sister is also, well your sister, so that should offer reasons why that will go slower. But the persona of Shortcake should be clear she is NOT going to be a quick lay. Like JUST NOT!

But side girls give sex.

And if you are the type to like Shortcake you should like the romance build.

I am merely speculating with no evidence but I feel like Yuki or maybe Connie could be the easier sex path SM0L going forward, to offer that. Again that is all my own thought process with ZERO evidence. Well maybe a scene or 2 from Yuki's dad, and how much faster we make out with Connie than SC or Yuki. But it is weak evidence.

SL ShortCake headshot.jpg

But fuckin look at her!! She is worth the wait!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Well if sex is required for you to continue there are 3 women with P in V intercourse.

As the focus girls Sister and Shortcake (cousin) are not going to jump into sex right away, it isn't that type of story. Sister is also, well your sister, so that should offer reasons why that will go slower. But the persona of Shortcake should be clear she is NOT going to be a quick lay. Like JUST NOT!

But side girls give sex.

I am merely speculating with no evidence but I feel like Yuki or maybe Connie could be the easier sex path SM0L going forward, to offer that. Again that is all my own thought process with ZERO evidence. Well maybe a scene or 2 from Yuki's dad, and how much faster we make out with Connie than SC or Yuki. But it is weak evidence.

View attachment 1296723

Not really, I think Yuki, Cousin and Connie will be the last in line because usually virgins, prudes are the hardest one to crack

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

But side girls give sex.

View attachment 1296723

Best girl by far

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
eventually mc fucks every under 50 years old and older than 18 female in town and has 3somes with "few" of those.

also when you reach point where need to select between mommy and auntie save game on other slot and then select either and play for a while (until end for example) and after saving load that save which you made when selecting between mommy and auntie and choose other than on prev. save, same things on twins but on that some think that he will fuck both eventually so maybe no need to add 3rd path with other twin.

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

Yjae

Jul 24, 2020
just wanna know, is the story and characters in the game interesting and engaging enough?
and ultimately for fapping material?

(that sister looks amazingly hawt and enticing but i rather not going down the incest route :p )

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just wanna know, is the story and characters in the game interesting and engaging enough?
and ultimately for fapping material?

(that sister looks amazingly hawt and enticing but i rather not going down the incest route :p )
for many story etc are interesting but are they to you can't be said so you gotta try.

well there's ~5 sexscenes atm if dreamscenes aren't counted so fapping wise not much but at least some are good.

she's only step-sister (different mother) and it's usually patreon version which gets leaked here so either needs patch or code for incest.

3.50 star(s) 269 Votes